Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Problem with Battle over Coruscant

Page: 1 of 1
 Rark
08-11-2005, 12:05 PM
I downloaded that map, and extracted the files into the base folder, but when I tried to play a different map(Naboo Hills) I couldn't. An error popped up saying something along the lines of "vehicle extension too large". After I deleted the BoC files from the base folder, I could play Naboo Hills just fine. Anyone know why this happened?
 acdcfanbill
08-11-2005, 2:13 PM
there is only a certian amount of different vehicles that JA can support, however, i believe there are a few mods, like ojp, that expand vehicle support.
 Rark
08-11-2005, 2:30 PM
So should I just switch the maps/vehicles files whenever I want to use a particular map?
 LightNinja
08-11-2005, 4:11 PM
yes thats what you have to do
 Kurgan
08-12-2005, 3:47 AM
BOC, while a cool concept, has many problems with it, so I wouldn't be surprised if you're experiencing difficulties. Just because a map/mod is popular doesn't necessarily mean it's bug free or doesn't conflict with other popular maps/mods.

This Naboo Hills might be another example (I have yet to try it out, but I downloaded it awhile back).
 Thor's Hammer
08-30-2005, 9:27 PM
So, pls explain what u have to do step by step in order to make BoC work pls
 Zappa_0
08-30-2005, 11:10 PM
I would take out the vehicles that you do not need from base, or use ja plus that has a higher limit of max vehicles and also the 99 vehicle mod, which lets you have 99 vehicles.
Page: 1 of 1