Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Sith History and Lore

Page: 1 of 1
 SithLord Morgul
05-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Enjoy. Please post your thoughts on what youve learned.
Click the link below:
http://thunder.prohosting.com/~spiff/temple.html)
Thank you....
 Astrotoy7
05-11-2005, 11:52 AM
we generally dont like to encourage people linking to their sites, but that is a nifty little site you have there, lots of EU info and dates :)

mtfbwya
 SithLord Morgul
05-12-2005, 5:41 PM
Your advice is taken and I'll see to it in the future for now please enjoy it.
I admire your avatar of Visas, you are a fan of the KOTOR series?
 Astrotoy7
05-13-2005, 11:35 AM
Originally posted by SithLord Morgul
Your advice is taken and I'll see to it in the future for now please enjoy it.
I admire your avatar of Visas, you are a fan of the KOTOR series?

Yeah, some complain about KOTOR2, but I found Kreia and Visas to be interesting characters...... That av was made from simple screencap :)

I wonder if/when/what for KOTOR 3 ??

mtfbwya
 SithLord Morgul
05-13-2005, 6:30 PM
Well, if there is going to be a KOTOR III I'm looking forward to it.
 Kurgan
05-15-2005, 12:31 AM
To clarify, it's not so much linking that's frowned upon, it's blatant advertising (attempts to sell products and gain massive hits for example).

Since you're asking for feedback on your page and it's on topic, I don't see a problem with this one.

Good luck!
 Astrotoy7
05-15-2005, 4:52 AM
Thanks for clarifying Kurgan :) I gave that site a good looking over to make sure there was nothing amiss going on, as we have had some sites like that recently :(

In the post ROTS EU plans, we will be finding out much more about teh sith lords... I myself am really looking forward to the novel about Darth Bane. He was single handedly responsible for preserving the sith order, so you'd assume he is an a$$kickin character !

mtfbwya
Page: 1 of 1