Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

assets3.pk3

Page: 1 of 1
 JosephtheTerror
04-20-2005, 8:51 PM
Can someone please give me this file and this file only? I need it individually for the game to work as the entire patch isn't working. Send it to me at ***YOINKED***. Thank you.
 Tinny
04-20-2005, 9:35 PM
I dunno, are we legally allowed to distribute that file? I've sent textures before and I don't think that was bad, maybe this isn't either...
 JosephtheTerror
04-20-2005, 9:43 PM
The patch is allowed to be distributed and this is part of it so I can't see how it's bad.
 [USA]-bLaSt
04-21-2005, 9:52 AM
Get the file off you install CD....

:tsk:
 Crow_Nest
04-24-2005, 9:25 AM
Usually those people who dont have the legal version of Jedi Academy will start threads like these....
 Kurgan
04-30-2005, 8:29 PM
Exactly, I just got done reading a thread just like this one on the LA forums.

Suffice to say, NOBODY is going to send you this file, you have to find it yourself. I suggest checking your legally purchased original CD's first... :rolleyes:

LucasArts has a support page that can answer most questions, much better than asking here. You can download the official patch there. What more could you ask for? Posts like this just clue us in that you don't own the game...

Consider this your warning!
Page: 1 of 1