Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

sp & mp dismemberment?

Page: 1 of 1
 mdirt
03-21-2005, 4:09 PM
is there a way that when u kill someone more than one limb can come of like in sp,in mp only one limb comes off at a time,but in sp if u cut them right two arms and a arm and a leg can come off.
 Kurgan
03-23-2005, 5:23 PM
I could be mistaken, but I believe OJP (Open Jedi Project Mod) is working on this. Try the OJP forum in the "Hosted Forums" section (or linked off of ojp.jediknight.net) and ask RazorAce.
 Crow_Nest
03-29-2005, 8:52 AM
The mod is OJP Basic, it adds new options to the menu that allows you to enable/disable dismemberment the easy way.

Or you can see this thread. (Also has the direct link to the OJP mod on the 2nd page i think)

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121306)
 rozo100
03-30-2005, 10:30 AM
In multiplayer if you type this in the chat bar you get super dismember: /g_dismember 1000
and you will get super dismember!
rozo100 out!
 Crow_Nest
03-31-2005, 3:49 AM
For some reason, the command doesnt work for everyone including me. Different method works for different people. Dont know why its like this though.
Page: 1 of 1