Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Console Commands (MP)?

Page: 1 of 2
 Kurgan
03-06-2005, 8:26 PM
Well, I've been trying in vain to get anything to work in the RC PC console. So far only "THROWWEAPON" seems to do anything.

Any tips?

I can't even kick people yet... not that I've needed to, but still.
 Kurgan
03-06-2005, 10:11 PM
Okay, found a big important one:

PREFERENCES

Type that in the console and you'll get a bit of lag (as the game switches to windowed mode). Then a box appears with "advanced options."

Here you can turn on all sorts of goodies, including the lacking BehindView (third person view).

Have fun!

Now there should be others out there, post them as you find them.
 ZBomber
03-06-2005, 10:29 PM
Man Kurgan, how do you come up with these?

BTW - Is the 3rd person model more polished now?
 TK-8252
03-06-2005, 10:42 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
BTW - Is the 3rd person model more polished now?

Yeah. But there's still a lack of animations for jumping, melee, reloading, etc. And you can't see anything in front of you let alone aim.
 Kurgan
03-06-2005, 11:13 PM
The third person model in SP is as ugly as it ever was. The MP one is the same but with a high res skin texture. But yeah, missing animations. : (

I guess they did it this way to save memory? But others can "see you" doing all kinds of animations.

Reminds me of UT. In that game you saw others doing back flips, but on their end they were just doing normal jumps. Heh...
 d'spadawan
03-07-2005, 6:49 AM
Look on the net for UT commands, most of them work.
 Oidar
03-07-2005, 2:59 PM
maybe 1/3 of the UT console commands work. Here's the list.

Console commands (these are all the commands I've found to work so far)
So in no particular order here they are.
All the debug commands are at the bottom of of the list.

SETNAME <newname> || NAME <newname>
change your name (works in network play too so anyone that was annoyed that you couldn't add clan tags to your profile just use this and you've got your clan tags).

SUICIDE
Commit suicide.

THROWWEAPON (already covered)
This command throws your current weapon to the ground.

SSHOT
This command saves a screenshot into the System directory.

FOV <number>
This command changes your field of view.

BEHINDVIEW <0 | 1>
This command provides a rather dodgy 3rd person perspective view most useful for checking out relative sizes in maps

DISCONNECT
Disconnect from the current server.

TOGGLEFULLSCREEN
Toggles fullscreen mode on and off.

RECONNECT
Reconnect to the current/previous server

PREFERENCES (already covered)
Displays the Advanced Options window

GETCOLORDEPTHS
Get a list of color depths supported by your 3D hardware

GETCURRENTCOLORDEPTH
Get the current color depth (16 or 32).

GETCURRENTRES
Get the current resolution.

tempsetres <width>x<height>x<depth>
Sets your screen resolution to the specified <width>, <height> and color <depth> for the current game. On restart resolution will be set back to original values.

TYPE
Calls up the so called "quick console". This is a single line console that vanishes after a command has been entered. It is normally reached by pressing TAB.

FLUSH
Flush all caches. Regenerates all lighting, 3D hardware textures, etc. Can be useful to clear texture corruption due to 3D hardware driver bugs.

setsensitivity <number>
Sets the mouse sensitivity to the specified <number>

sockets
Displays a list of in use sockets.

stat <something>
Toggles statistics of <something>:
anim: toggles animation statistics display
audio: Toggles ON/OFF audio statistics.
default: Resets all displays to default visibility
fps: Toggles ON/OFF frames per second statistics.
game: Toggles ON/OFF game statistics.
hardware: Toggles ON/OFF hardware statistics.
histograp: toggles histograph statistics display
ligh: toggles dynamic light statistics display
matinee: toggles matinee statistics display
net: Toggles ON/OFF net statistics.
none: Switches all statistics OFF.
render: Displays rendering statistics.
reset: same as DEFAULT

start <http://website.com>)
Forces game to minimize and open a webpage in the default browser.

switchteam
Switches the player's team

Copies a report of the currently played game to the clipboard.

exec <filename>
Executes a file in the systems/ directory by default (allows you use your own custom User.ini for cfg file.)

confighash
Displays configuration information

DEBUG COMMANDS

showdebug
Shows debug information on the HUD

MEMSTAT
Show Windows overall memory statistics.

OBJ CLASSES
Prints a list of all loaded classes.

OBJ LINKERS
Show a list of active linkers (each linker is responsible for loading objects from a package file).

STAT FPS
Toggles display of current and average number of frames per second

STAT ALL
Enables all STATS displays except ANIM.
STAT NONE
Disables all STATS displays.
STAT DEFAULT
STAT RESET
Disables all STAT displays except FPS.
STAT ANIM
Toggles animation statistics display for all actors with DrawType DT_Mesh.
STAT AUDIO
Toggles audio statistics display.
Audio
Update ms
Occlusion ms
Sources Active
Sources Stopped
Sources Started

STAT GAME
Toggles game engine statistics display.
Collision
StaticMesh ms
StaticMesh Cache Hits
StaticMesh Cache Misses
StaticMesh Cache Flushes
BSP ms
Terrain ms
Corona ms
KUpdateContracts ms
KIntersect ms
KWorldStepSafeTime ms
PreKarmaStep ms
ConstraintSolver ms
FindModelSafetime ms
PostKarmaStep ms
physKarma ms
Temp ms
LIPSinc
Active
CurveEval ms
BlendIn ms
NormalBlend ms
BlendOut ms
TotalBlend ms
Update ms
BlendFinal ms
Total ms
Fluid
Simulate ms
VertexGen ms
Render ms
Game
Script ms
ScriptTick ms
Actor ms
Path ms
See ms
Spawning ms
Audio ms
CleanupDestroyed ms
Unused ms
Net ms
Particle ms
Canvas ms
Physics ms
Move ms
Move
MLChecks ms
MPChecks ms
RenderData ms
HUD PostRender ms
Interaction Pre ms
Interaction Post ms
ScriptDebug ms
STAT HARDWARE
Toggles hardware accelerator statistics display.
Hardware
NumPrimitives
NumSVPVertices
NumTextures
KByte TexturesBytes
KByte Total Resources
PushState ms [num]
PopState ms [num]
SetRenderTarget ms [num]
SetMaterial ms [num]
SetMaterialBlending ms [num]
SetVertexStream ms [num]
SetDynStream ms [num]
SetIB ms [num]
SetDynIB ms [num]
DrawPrimitive ms [num]
Lock ms [num]
Unlock ms [num]
Present ms [num]
StateChanges ms [num]
TextureChanges ms [num]
TransformChanges ms [num]
LightChanges ms [num]
LightSet ms [num]
Clear ms [num]
DynVBLock ms [num]
DynVBDiscards
KByte DynVBBytes
KByte DynIBBytes
NumVertexStreams
NumIndexBuffers
KByte VertexStreamBytes
KByte IndexBufferBytes
StreamSourceChanges
STAT LIGHT
This only seems to crash the game with a GPF.
STAT NET
Toggles network performance statistics display.
Net
Ping
Channels
Unordered
PacketLoss
Packets
Bunches
Bytes
Speed
Reps
RPC
PV
VoiceBunches
VoiceTime ms
ControlTime ms
STAT RENDER
Toggles rendering statistics display.
Frame
Frame ms
Render ms
Stats Render ms
BSP
Render ms
Sections
Nodes
Triangles
DynamicLighting ms
DynamicLightings
LightMap
Time ms
Updates
Projector
Render ms
Attach ms
Projectors
Triangles
Stencil
Render ms
Nodes
Triangles
Visibility
Setup ms
MaskTests
MaskRejects
BoxTests
BoxRejects
Traverse ms
SctarchBytes
MeshLight ms
Terrain
Render ms
Sectors
Triangles
DrawPrimitives
DecoLayer
Render ms
Triangles
Decorations
Mesh
Skin ms
Result ms
LOD ms
Pose ms
Skel ms
Rigid ms
Draw ms
Particle
SpriteSetup ms
Particles
ParticlesTicked
Render ms
StaticMesh
Triangles
Triangles ms
Batches
BatchedSortedTriangles
BatchedSortedSections
BatchedSort ms
BatchUnsortedSections
BatchedUnortedTriangles
BatchRender ms
UnbatchedSortedTriangles
UnbatchedSortedSections
UnbatchedSort ms
UnbatchedUnsortedSections
UnbatchedUnsortedTriangles
UnbatchedRender ms
Batch
Batches
Primitives
Render ms

Added the list to this post as this would be the proper thread for it.
-Sith

Thx Sith.:)
 Kurgan
03-07-2005, 5:14 PM
Originally posted by d'spadawan
Look on the net for UT commands, most of them work.

Many do not, which is why I asked, especially for MP.
;)

Also I'm a bit rusty on my UT console (it's been awhile), so some of those commands I don't know what are "useful" variables for them.

On the LucasArts forums some poster claimed that there is currently no way to boot players from your game. Anybody verify this?
 ZBomber
03-07-2005, 5:25 PM
Probably not unti lthey release dedicated server tools or something. :\
 Oidar
03-07-2005, 7:01 PM
That poster would be correct. I have yet to get any UT admin commands to work on any type of a server. Guess we'll have to wait for them.
 ZBomber
03-07-2005, 7:36 PM
Originally posted by Oidar
That poster would be correct. I have yet to get any UT admin commands to work on any type of a server. Guess we'll have to wait for them.

Not a good sign, didn't they not release the JA Dedicated server tools for awhile? Then again, you could still host a server without them, I think.
 Oidar
03-07-2005, 7:47 PM
yea, currently right now your limited to hosting a dedicated server you can't play on unless you own two computers, a few basic server commands for maps, gametypes and how long you want the round to last. Thats pretty much it. I haven't seen any problem with people TKing or being stupidly obnoxious, which is probably a good thing. Infact I haven't seen alot of communitcation at all which makes me wonder why they never incorporated the voice over feature from UE2.5 but thats another question for another thread. I suppose we'll see some dedicated server tools soon enough, probably just a modified version of some alreay pre-exsisting one.
 Kurgan
03-07-2005, 10:32 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber
Not a good sign, didn't they not release the JA Dedicated server tools for awhile? Then again, you could still host a server without them, I think.

IIRC, the JA server tools were out within a very short time, like the second week or so. JK2 went through several updates of the dedicated server binaries even before the patch (JK2's first patch was 3 months later; JA's patch was 1 month after the game came out).

Yes, you could host a dedicated or non-dedicated server, and even join it. Not so with this game (yet)...
 Kurgan
03-07-2005, 10:35 PM
Yeah, I haven't seen a lot of communication either.

I'm inclined to think that the people playing this game are either new to the FPS genre in general or new to multiplayer pc games.

Basically I want to be able to change settings on the fly if need be, but I don't know how to do that (or can't).

Usually what happens is the teams are unbalanced by one, or people refuse to switch teams, or you get one person who isn't really playing (CTF/Assault) but trying to deathmatch or something.

I kept friendly fire off from the start because in my experience people can't help themselves. They either get bored and decide to be griefers or they just have bad aim or forget what team they're on (easier to do when there's no real third person view).
 Oidar
03-07-2005, 10:40 PM
"Usually what happens is the teams are unbalanced by one, or people refuse to switch teams, or you get one person who isn't really playing (CTF/Assault) but trying to deathmatch or something."

I can handle the teams being off by 1 person but those people that refuse to play the map type (CTF/Assault) and just DM like you mentioned drive me nuts. I think currently at this point in the games release FF being off is a very good thing cause I've gotten shot alot, and I mean ALOT by people on my team that "think" I'm the enemy. Last time I checked Trandos and Clones were easy to tell apart. The Communication aspect I think is just from pure ignorance and lack of willing. I could see if someone was making an effort to play as a "team" and use some of the radio commands(V) but most of these guys just taunt clear through a match and go Rambo right from the time they spawn in. Mind you, not everyone does this, just about 95% of the people I've came accross. No one seems to know the meaning of the word defend, or co-ordinated assault.
 El Sitherino
03-07-2005, 11:07 PM
It could be that some people are using a program such as teamspeak. <_<
 Oidar
03-07-2005, 11:11 PM
Dunno, when someone sends the message "hey, how do i change how my guy looks?" I start to wonder if they even know about TS. I'll probably use my TS server with a ded server once some proper server server tools are released. Till then, I'm in no hurry.
 Kurgan
03-14-2005, 3:23 PM
This post about the command line peramaters (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146144)
 El Sitherino
03-14-2005, 4:07 PM
I stickied the thread. I'm too lazy to go looking for it when I start playing the game. :p
 d'spadawan
03-15-2005, 11:49 AM
Does anyone know how to bind voice taunts?
 Joetheeskimo
03-15-2005, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Here you can turn on all sorts of goodies, including the lacking BehindView (third person view).

Oooooh, cool! I always wanted to see third-person :)
 Kurgan
03-16-2005, 7:38 PM
Originally posted by d'spadawan
Does anyone know how to bind voice taunts?

I wish. If you memorize them you can type it out quick, like B (the key I have bound to the voice menu itself) 1, 1 .

B 1 1

Etc.

Would be nice to bind them directly to keys though, like in UT.
 Oidar
03-16-2005, 10:21 PM
Alright folks. Time for a little RC console commands class 101.

Todays subject.

Binding keys to voice taunts, speech, teamspeech and actions.

I'll keep this short simple and to the point. You people are all smart and I'm still working on some of the stuff regarding this.

To bind a "say message" or "teamsay message" to a key in RC goto your user.ini file.
Find an empty keyset. Lets use "G" for this example.

G=

Thats what the keyset will look like in the .ini file nothing special, pretty empty.

Now lets spice it up

G=say Suck on that!

Pressing G now in game will produce the message "suck on that!" to all players in the game

G=teamsay Someone cover me, I need to reload

This will produce the message, "someone cover me, I need to reload" but only your team will see it.

You can go through your .ini file to find alot of empty keysets and customize your controls to a finer level of detail then what your able to through the ingame options.

Now for some fun stuff.

G=Speech taunt 1_38

That will have your character say the taunt "You are dead"

To explain the command line above a little better each "speech" function is broken off into a subgroup. Taunts, commands, Alerts and Acknowledge.

Each work a little differently.
Taunt will access your taunt commands
Ack will access your acknowledge commands
Order will access your Command Commands

I haven't figured out what command is used for the alert menu. If someone does figure it out let us know.

Now this is my first major pissoff with how LA did some of these up. the taunts, commands and acknowledge messages are not in the same order that they are in the game.
As shown in my above example using 1 does not give you the proper 1 message instead of saying "Another Kill for the cause" it says "You are dead".

Trial and error will be the only way to figure out what each number gives you for a message. I'm just getting started on all this so anyone that gets around to figuring out what each number gives you for a message, plz feel free to post it here. I should have them up sometime tomorrow if no one gets to them before me.

Next and my final thing for this post.
Messages and actions.

You can bind a key to say something and have it also preform an action at the same time.
Example

G=Teamsay Fire in the hole | throwgrenade

Simple really, you send the message "fire in the hole" to your teammates and toss a grenade. All in one single press of the G key.

The | (Pipe I think its called, key just above your enter key) is used to stop the first command and start the next command.
You must place a space before and after the | but in theory you can link up multiple commands to a single key.

I figure this will keep some of you busy for a while so I'll be off now to do some more console command R&D and let you know if I find anything new.

Hope ya'll enjoy.
 d'spadawan
03-17-2005, 6:35 AM
Speech taunt 4_01 acted as "pfffft what a waste" on the commandos team, I imagine it acts as "your life taken" for trandoshans. Note that 4 0 1 are the numbers used to do the taunt yourself.

4 - taunts 0 - more 1 - what a waste

I only tried it for that one so maybe it was a fluke.
 Joetheeskimo
03-17-2005, 7:35 AM
Alright folks. Time for a little RC console commands class 101.

Todays subject.

Binding keys to voice taunts, speech, teamspeech and actions.

I'll keep this short simple and to the point. You people are all smart and I'm still working on some of the stuff regarding this.

To bind a "say message" or "teamsay message" to a key in RC goto your user.ini file.
Find an empty keyset. Lets use "G" for this example.

G=

Thats what the keyset will look like in the .ini file nothing special, pretty empty.

Now lets spice it up

G=say Suck on that!

Pressing G now in game will produce the message "suck on that!" to all players in the game

G=teamsay Someone cover me, I need to reload

This will produce the message, "someone cover me, I need to reload" but only your team will see it.

You can go through your .ini file to find alot of empty keysets and customize your controls to a finer level of detail then what your able to through the ingame options.

Now for some fun stuff.

G=Speech taunt 1_38

That will have your character say the taunt "You are dead"

To explain the command line above a little better each "speech" function is broken off into a subgroup. Taunts, commands, Alerts and Acknowledge.

Each work a little differently.
Taunt will access your taunt commands
Ack will access your acknowledge commands
Order will access your Command Commands

I haven't figured out what command is used for the alert menu. If someone does figure it out let us know.

Now this is my first major pissoff with how LA did some of these up. the taunts, commands and acknowledge messages are not in the same order that they are in the game.
As shown in my above example using 1 does not give you the proper 1 message instead of saying "Another Kill for the cause" it says "You are dead".

Trial and error will be the only way to figure out what each number gives you for a message. I'm just getting started on all this so anyone that gets around to figuring out what each number gives you for a message, plz feel free to post it here. I should have them up sometime tomorrow if no one gets to them before me.

Next and my final thing for this post.
Messages and actions.

You can bind a key to say something and have it also preform an action at the same time.
Example

G=Teamsay Fire in the hole | throwgrenade

Simple really, you send the message "fire in the hole" to your teammates and toss a grenade. All in one single press of the G key.

The | (Pipe I think its called, key just above your enter key) is used to stop the first command and start the next command.
You must place a space before and after the | but in theory you can link up multiple commands to a single key.

I figure this will keep some of you busy for a while so I'll be off now to do some more console command R&D and let you know if I find anything new.

Hope ya'll enjoy.

Daamn, that's awesome. You're the most techsmart guy on these RC forums. Thanks! :thumbsup:

Speech taunt 4_01 acted as "pfffft what a waste" on the commandos team, I imagine it acts as "your life taken" for trandoshans. Note that 4 0 1 are the numbers used to do the taunt yourself.

4 - taunts 0 - more 1 - what a waste

I only tried it for that one so maybe it was a fluke.

Good point, that makes it a lot easier to bind taunts if you know their "number designation".

Before I found out about what Oikar said, I'd just have a sheet of paper in front of me, saying, for example, "V102=XXX".
 Oidar
03-17-2005, 3:48 PM
To quote myself.

Trial and error will be the only way to figure out what each number gives you for a message.

As I alreay said. The taunts are not in order. If you were in game and pressed V 4 1. You would get your first taunt BUT to go in your .ini file and type

G=speech taunt 1_38

You would not get the same taunt. The number designation at the end also has to be the same as voice your using for your character during a multiplayer match.

joetheeskimo5, thanks for the vote of confidence. I wouldn't say I'm the most techsmart guy on the RC forums but I do try to help where I can.
 Joetheeskimo
03-18-2005, 7:29 AM
As I alreay said. The taunts are not in order. If you were in game and pressed V 4 1. You would get your first taunt BUT to go in your .ini file and type

G=speech taunt 1_38

You would not get the same taunt.

Obviously not; the number is different. :eyeraise: I think you mean:

If you were in game and pressed V 4 1. You would get your first taunt BUT to go in your .ini file and type

G=speech taunt 4_01

You would not get the same taunt.
 Oidar at Work
03-18-2005, 11:20 AM
nope I was correct in what I said.

The first single digit(in this case 1) is the taunt number, 38 is the index number where the taunt is found.

Simply said once again. The taunts are not in order.

If 38 was the taunt number then that would mean there are 37 other taunts on top of that and there aren't.

I've got my list complete for the taunts and will post it when I get home. The taunt system for RC is very different from that of UT in UT if you wanted to bind a taunt you'd simply use the command
speech taunt 1 and that was it you'd get your first taunt, not so with RC. Its hard to say why this is but either it will all be figured out and posted for everyone to have access to.
 Kurgan
03-27-2005, 2:26 AM
This thread (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=146825) about the level warp codes.

Now we just need to find the code to switch game modes on the fly!
 Nokill
03-27-2005, 7:36 AM
wow thanks a lot for this :D
finally ican try some stuf again ;)
 Kurgan
04-07-2005, 9:05 PM
The Hangar map code was easy, I added it to the list linked above. ;)
 Deth Metal
04-08-2005, 2:49 AM
One question I haven't seen addressed: if the admin of a server goes to console and says "open <mapname>" will it just kick the other people on the server or start that map with everyone? I realize it's a bit of a stupid question, but it would make things easier in the long run.
 JKDomination
04-09-2005, 4:50 AM
So, how do you open the console? In Single PLayer, that is.

Do you have to run the exe with -console, or press tilde? Can you change the button to activate the console?
 Deth Metal
04-09-2005, 11:22 AM
You do not have to run the .exe with -console and yes, it does open with the tilde key. I don't know if you can reassign it, maybe check the User.ini for key mappings?
 JKDomination
04-16-2005, 2:49 PM
There's nothing about the console on User.ini... and due to my European keyboardness, can't even find the Tilde key :/
 Oidar
04-16-2005, 4:31 PM
look for a key with this symbol on it ~
 JKDomination
04-17-2005, 4:16 AM
Not working :/
 Joetheeskimo
04-17-2005, 4:51 PM
Originally posted by JKDomination
Not working :/

Then have fun playing a game with no console commands. :)
 JKDomination
04-18-2005, 2:25 PM
That isn't helpful at all, ya know ;P
 Kurgan
04-18-2005, 10:15 PM
Okay I don't know about the other keyboards out there, but on a QWERTY keyboard (like the US one I'm using) the tilde key is to the left of the "1/!" key right above home row keys (NOT the numpad).

It looks roughly like this:

ESC F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12

` ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + Backspace
~ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = <-----

Tab Q W E R T Y U I O P [ ] |

The one in bold is the key you press for the console. You dont' need to hold shift for it in this game (like in JA/JK2).

Otherwise consult your control config and see if it was somehow changed (if you can change it, I don't remember).
 Kurgan
04-18-2005, 10:16 PM
Okay I don't know about the other keyboards out there, but on a QWERTY keyboard (like the US one I'm using) the tilde key is to the left of the "1/!" key right above home row keys (NOT the numpad).

It looks roughly like this:

ESC F1 F2 F3 F4 F5 F6 F7 F8 F9 F10 F11 F12

[`] ! @ # $ % ^ & * ( ) _ + Backspace
[~] 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 0 - = <-----

Tab Q W E R T Y U I O P [ ] |

See it now? You dont' need to hold shift for it in this game (like in JA/JK2).

Otherwise consult your control config and see if it was somehow changed (if you can change it, I don't remember).
 Joetheeskimo
04-19-2005, 4:54 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
The one in bold is the key you press for the console.

You may have put it in bold, but it doesn't show; put in in red or something ;)
 JKDomination
04-21-2005, 3:55 PM
But I have a finnish/scandinavian keyboard, which is quite different for it has own keys for Е, Д and Ц. Consulting anyone for tilde would only result in "press Alt Gr+ the key next to Е". There has to be a way to get the console work by adding a command to the cfg.
 Kurgan
08-02-2005, 4:45 PM
All I can suggest is to contact LucasArts tech support.. and if you get an answer post it here, I'm sure others would like to know! It should be whatever trips the console in other Unreal engine games. So whatever works...
 arramus
08-05-2005, 8:46 AM
Here's one I found from trying out a few Unreal Tournament commands

~
SWITCHLEVEL <mapname>

We use it a lot to change/restart maps in the Bactaweek tournament http://www.eclipticalrealms.com/wargames/game-homepage.asp?gameid=13) to make sure clan members have not gone on shopping trips for the heavy weapons.

This command was really important for us so I'm glad this one didn't go through the mincing machine.
 Joetheeskimo
08-05-2005, 9:25 AM
Doesn't the OPEN command do the same thing?
 BeBop
08-05-2005, 1:30 PM
Yes I'm pretty sure it does. And it's quicker to type.
 arramus
08-06-2005, 6:23 AM
The OPEN command will open a map but does not do the same thing as the SWITCHLEVEL command.

The OPEN command will only have an effect on the host. Type the OPEN command when you have other people in your map and watch everyone get kicked when the new map opens.

If you use the SWITCHLEVEL command then they'll all come with you to the next map.

Try it.
 Kurgan
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
So nobody's found anything else useful? Like how to change gametypes through the console?
 Kurgan
10-04-2005, 11:38 PM
Guess not.. bummer. ;P
Page: 1 of 2