Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Chosens

Page: 1 of 2
 Curt-Man
03-03-2005, 5:27 PM
This thread is set in current days, in lets say...New York. a bunch of kids have found out they have super powers, they don't know each other, but thye will, eventually, some will go evil others will go good, that is up to you.

Rules:
No Godmodding
No Intense swearing (e.x. f*ck B*tch and so on)
No Char control(unless you ask first)
Only two powers at max.

Profile:

Name:
CodeName(comes later in the RP) :
Appearance:
Power(s) :

Here's mine:

Name:Colin Tars
CodeName: Blaze
Appearance: Tall, Broad shoulders, Somewhat musculaire, usually wears black pants and the shirt changes.
Power(s) : Can run anywhere form 0 mph to 200 mph and can enflame his body(turn on fire) without getting burned.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Colin walked down the same street, passing the same buildings to his apartment. he took the elevator to the fifth floor. Colin got in his house, opened the fridge and got a beer, he sat down on his couch and turned on the news.
 ParanoidAndroid
03-07-2005, 3:24 PM
(great idea heres my char)

Name: Seth Miles
Code Name: None yet, i will add one once i think of one
Apperance: Medium sized and skinny, he usually wears dirty jeans and a T-shirt, his most striking feature is his oddly white hair.

Powers: Seth has some latent psycic abilities but is still learning to master them, he also has a secret, seth has another personality, it tries to control Seth, whenever he feels angry or scared the "dark Seth" tries to take control and when it does he reveals his own frightning power. This other self can shap shift and does so in a ghastly manner, his skin becomes pale as paper and begins to boil like wax and his features become distorted, his favorite tactic is to turn his hands into deadly weapons by forming them into hooks, swords, or anything unpleasent it can think up but it has the power to change other aspects as well... Seth can keep his darker side under control but if when he is asleep or very distracted the darker side can gain control...

Background: Seth is the son of a scientist who worked for the goverment, one day young Seth was accidently exposed to a dangerous new chemical the goverment was testing, however the accidentel nature of this incedent is largley controversial. Seth spent five years in a goverment hospital recovering and now he lives with his mother and sister in New York, he still has to take a pill that is sent to his house every month, although the reasons are still unclear to him.

__________________________________________________ __

Somewhere in New York city Seth Miles has just left his school. He walked down his street and sighed, another dismal day at school. He walked with his head to the ground and didnt see the six men in black trench coats walking towards him, they didnt move for him they just knocked him down and stepped over him. "Freaks" he murmered behind them " who the heck wears trench coats in the middle of summer?" oh well he though this is New York after all. Thats when he saw the 10 doller bill in the gutter, he reached for it but couldnt reach it then suddenly... it was in his hand, Seth stared at the bill wondering how THAT had happened, then he pocketed the money and walked home.

"must be my imagination"

(lol srry fer the long post!)
 LukeKatarn
03-25-2005, 3:14 PM
Name: Josh Zala
Codename: Shade
Appearence: Average height and umm, fatness, for his age. ((No he isn't fat, he is average, between skinny and fat.)) Wears Black T-shirt, black pants, has black hair, and hazal eyes.
Powers: Darkness, he controlls darkness. He could fill the room with darkness, and turn int osomeones shadow. He can almost pretty much trun invisable. He can also controll electricity.
Background: His father is a mob boss of a local syndicate, and his mother died when Josh was young. His father recently died, and Josh just wanders around the streets. He isn't broke, he has about 10 k left over taht his dad gave him before he died. That isn't much at all though.
 steven
04-08-2005, 1:22 PM
Name:Steven Solidus
CodeName : Morph
Appearance:(when hes not using his powers)greyish skin. Red eyes and white hair. He dosent really wear clothes but he gives the ilusion that he dose so noone can see him naked
Power(s) : Can change his body into pretty much any shape or person in a matter of seconds. He can even change his voice,vision,smell,ect.But his weakness is that when he falls asleep his powers turn off.

History: Stevens father was alwase hard on him because of his abillity. His mother used steven to get money,jewely,ect. When he relised that his perents were using him and didnt care what happened to him he used his power to destroy there mansion and scared the poo out of them. He just now lives in the streets, he used his powers to help people but many fear him because of his powers.

Steven was used his powers to change into a bird and flew around The Big Appel(NY). He sat ontop of a tall building and morphed into a bouncy ball and dropped off the edge. He hit the floor and bounced up really high and turned back into a bird. Steven often used his powers to have fun.
 Cyborgninja
04-19-2005, 3:21 PM
Name-Matt
age-14
codename-dark
bio- An orphan with a haunting past

powers-he is able to channel energy threw his hands and blast people with the energy blast. He also has the ability to look deep into peoples minds and bring out there nitemares in forms of actual illisions
 Master Jaxu
04-20-2005, 12:44 PM
Name-Josh
Age-14
Codename-Set
Bio-Set is a very stubborn person,he ran away from home when he turned 14 and has never gone back

Powers-Can control peoples minds to do what he wants them to.Can also send mind forced projectiles and mental chrages
 steven
04-20-2005, 1:24 PM
Steven was eating a hand burger in centeral. He was in his human form. he was wearing a red tee-shirt and blue jeans. It was sunny and warm due to the fact it was in the middile was summer
 Cyborgninja
04-20-2005, 2:01 PM
(walks into cafe) I am here for u morph(makes alliusions of his parents getting killed) I can help u make the pain stop...come with me
 steven
04-20-2005, 2:24 PM
Steven-who the f*** are you and how do u know who i am?
 Cyborgninja
04-20-2005, 3:04 PM
(makes and illusion that makes me look like steves dad) Come on son lets go
 steven
04-20-2005, 3:09 PM
Steven laughes at Mattt "sorry but dosnt work"
 LukeKatarn
04-20-2005, 5:33 PM
Josh was wandering around the streets and entered the cafe. He became Matts shadow, and stayed like that for a bit...
 Master Jaxu
04-20-2005, 7:48 PM
*set stood outside the cafe waiting for matt and his attempted captive to come out so they could leave*
 Cyborgninja
04-20-2005, 8:17 PM
Josh this one is tuff i need some help(charges energy blast)
 Master Jaxu
04-20-2005, 8:22 PM
*josh walks in and begins to tap the boy's mind*"O hes a strong one matt"*charges a mental blast"
 Cyborgninja
04-20-2005, 8:28 PM
so sad we are goin to have to destory his mind
 Master Jaxu
04-20-2005, 8:37 PM
"I love the faces they make when we break their minds*evil laugh*Well time to get started"*sends a mental charge at steven*
 Cyborgninja
04-20-2005, 8:39 PM
(makes an alluision that steve is being buried alive)
 LukeKatarn
04-20-2005, 9:02 PM
((Sorry, this is just driveing me mad! :p It's ILLUSION not Allusion! Sorry, it was driveing me mad!)) Josh appeared "You can stop the fighting now. Is this really necessery?" Josh sent shadow filling the room. "The fighting stops, I'm the only one here who can see in the dark. Fighting will only bring more. That's the way it's always been."
 Master Jaxu
04-20-2005, 11:02 PM
*sighs*"Ok matt stop so he can turn the lights on again and we will talk this out"
 steven
04-21-2005, 11:11 AM
Steven got up and said "mind controll dosnt work on me. But you have to is tell me what you want and if theres a price"
 ParanoidAndroid
04-21-2005, 2:51 PM
Seth was walking down the sidewalk, when he passed a cafe. He sensed somthing odd about it, the inside looked completely dark, but there was somthing about the dark that seemed... unatural. Seth was just planning to pass by but he suddenly had a strange curiosity about what was happening inside, he found himself approaching the entrance to the cafe.
 Cyborgninja
04-23-2005, 12:00 AM
(snaps fingers and everything goes back to normal)ahh man i was just having fun
 Master Jaxu
04-23-2005, 12:11 AM
"yea we was jus playin with u guys c'mon let me buy you something to drink"
 steven
04-23-2005, 3:24 AM
"you guys have weird way of having fun. Then again so do i" he sat sitting back down again and finished his cola
 ParanoidAndroid
04-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Suddenly the darkness disappeared and Seth stepped backward shocked, suddenly he felt a rushing pain to his head and fell trembling to the ground. He got up a few seconds later, on the surface it appeared nothing had changed, but now somthing else was in control of seths body. At first glance he appeared to be the same but if you looked closely you could tell somthing about the way he smiled, somthing in his eyes.

Seth walked camly into the cafe smiling evily.
 steven
04-24-2005, 2:52 PM
"so you guys have weird power like me?"
 LukeKatarn
04-27-2005, 9:29 AM
*Brightens up the room by absorbing up the darkness* "Yep. I have a quite odd combination..." Josh sent out a stream of darkness from his palm, then stopped. "Darkness, and..." He pointed his finger at the off Coffe machine and let out a burst of electricity, the Coffe Machine turned on. "Electricity."
 Master Jaxu
04-27-2005, 7:46 PM
*bright energy swirls around head and hands*"Yea telepathy"
 Oriolemanbr
04-27-2005, 10:42 PM
Profile:

Name: Thomas Harn
CodeName(comes later in the RP) : Blue Hawk
Appearance: Tufts of dark brown hair, light, speedy frame .
Power(s) : He doesn't need to breathe. Whatsoever. He can survive in any gasses that kill by inhaling, he can survive underwater, in space. He just doesn't need to breathe. He also can potrude gas from his fingers. So when he wants to fight he can shoot gas everywhere ,which wont harm him because he doesn't have to breathe. Also he is VERY well trained in the martial arts

__________________________________________________ _________

Thomas pulled a orange juice out of the fridge in his familie's kitchen. He sat down on the couch after filling his glass and looked pit the window. The skyscrapers of new York city glinted in the summer sun. He took a sip of his drink before getting up and putting his glass on the table, and walking into the hall of his apartment building. He walked towards the elavator and pressed the 'Down' button. Once the elavator came he entered it.
 steven
04-28-2005, 12:07 PM
He pulled a can of lemonade to where he was sitting, turned his finger into a blade and sliced off the top of the can "and i take it you know what i am." he looked around and saw people panicing around him. "i hear sirens coming this way. Thye'll be here in a few minutes. We should leave before we start more trouble"
 Master Jaxu
04-28-2005, 12:31 PM
*walks to the door with matt*"you guys can come with us if you want we have a place to hide"
 steven
04-28-2005, 1:05 PM
Went outside Steven turned himself into a car "hop in"
 Oriolemanbr
04-28-2005, 9:27 PM
Thomas walked out into the street, smiling to himself. He walked down the block, bought himself a newspaper, and walked into the subway. He had already decided he was running away. He had taken 200 dollars from his father's wallet. He bought himself a metrocard, hopped on the 4-Train, and was off, somewhere, he didnt really care. Somewhere in Brooklyn he got off the train, and walked out back into the street. He looked around kept walking towards a random car. It turned out to be the car that the teenagers were just hopping into. Thomas grinned and smashed the window and sprayed some gs in with his hands. Toxic gas.
 ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2005, 5:56 AM
Seth was having a headache again, what the heck had happened? one moment he had been standing outside of some mysteriously dark cafe when he suddenly found himself walking towards the door then there was a blank, he could only remember voices, voices talking about things, about powers...

Suddenly his eyes closed and when they opened again the evil glint was back, the "other" Seth pushed past frightened people and stepped outside, you could tell he wasnt human now, his skin was bubbling and his hands were stretching out an his fingers morphed into one spear like appendage.

"I wouldnt be doing that if I were you" he said calmly but with a hint of menace.

"At least not that car." Now you could truly tell there was somthing odd about him, his skin was bubbling and his body was stretching and contorting all around him, he only barely kept his human form.
 Oriolemanbr
04-29-2005, 7:50 AM
Thomas looked up, smiling. The boy really thought he could scare THomas to hell or something. Thomas grinned and said "Oh help." in a very sarcastic tone.
 Oriolemanbr
04-29-2005, 7:50 AM
Thomas looked up, smiling. The boy really thought he could scare THomas to hell or something. Thomas grinned and said "Oh help." in a very sarcastic tone.
 Oriolemanbr
04-29-2005, 7:51 AM
 Oriolemanbr
04-29-2005, 7:53 AM
 ParanoidAndroid
04-29-2005, 10:29 PM
Seth just laughed, "Okay its your life, but you might want to be quick about it... " the sound of sirens was getting louder, the police would be here soon.
 steven
04-30-2005, 3:20 PM
"if u want to live get in and turn the key!" came a voice from the car
 Cyborgninja
04-30-2005, 7:16 PM
clam down Now start the car
 steven
05-01-2005, 5:00 AM
Steven (in his car form) quickly sped off.

The police cars saw the car speeding off and chased it.

Steven-i cant go much faster. could someone take care of the cops?
 ParanoidAndroid
05-01-2005, 8:23 AM
As seth watched the police cars go speeding by a huge smile spread across his face, more and more the old shy manner of the real self was fading and the new frightning Seth was becoming more apparent.

Suddenly he ran at the wall of the cafe and jumped, his hands forming small hooks to grip the rough wall surface. Ignoring the gasps of the people below he jumped the the next building and scrambled up it running alont the roof tops he saw the police cruisers below, he ran to the edge and jumped, down down he fell laughing manicly as he went he would have missed the police cruisers but he stretched his skin under his arms to form a wing like apperance, he glided down and landed on the front most police car, causing it to skid out of control and run in front of the other ones.

one car went speeding by after the fleeing teenagers but all the other ones skidded to a halt Seth rolled off the hood of the car and stood up grinning as the police approached him.

"Alright put your hands up!" one barked. Seth merely smiled and ran into an ally, the sound of gunfire following him as he ran.
 Oriolemanbr
05-01-2005, 9:44 AM
Thomas met Seth at the back of the alley. The police were coming from the other side. Seth was trapped. Thomas grinned and sprayed gas from his hands, making it nearly impossible for Seth to brethe without getting poisined
 ParanoidAndroid
05-01-2005, 1:44 PM
Seth looked up "you again"? was all he said. He ran straight towards Thomas with an evil grin on his face "GET OUT OF MY WAY" he shouted. His Right hand twisted and formed a solid point he jumped forward and aimed for Thomas's heart, just then a bullet hit him in the arm, it wriggled around like a dying snake, Seth gasped in pain, that was his undoing. As he breathed in the toxic gas began to take effect, everything was going black. Seth fell to his knees staring up at Thomas with eyes full of malice, but still he was laughing manicly. Struggling he pointed a quivering finger at his attacker "I... I'll get you!" he stammered then he slumped over unconsious on the dirty ally street.

Seth began to regain conciousness, his head was still pounding and he could barely see, he looked around and to his surprise realized he was lying on the street of some ally. He felt weak, to weak to move, suddenly he heard gunshots "what the heck is going on?"
 Cyborgninja
05-01-2005, 6:29 PM
(puts police in the illusion that they are on fire on goes crazy and kills himself) Lets go
 Master Jaxu
05-01-2005, 8:31 PM
*points into an alley*"In there come on"*runs to alley*"come on guys lets go"
 Cyborgninja
05-01-2005, 9:43 PM
Sounds like a plan(makes the cop think the are drowning) LEts go (follows josh)
 steven
05-02-2005, 6:19 AM
Steven turned himself from a car into an alien (from the alien movies) and followed the others
Page: 1 of 2