Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Chosens

Page: 2 of 2
 Oriolemanbr
05-02-2005, 8:44 AM
Thomas helped the real Seth up. "You better be careful when you get angry, my friend." he said. "Needed to stop you from wreaking havoc." Thomas looked up at the others and grinned. "Kill me for all I care."
 steven
05-02-2005, 3:50 PM
Steven turned into a riffile and fell to the floor "ouch. If u want to kill him use me. I'm fully loaded" came a voice from the riffile
 ParanoidAndroid
05-02-2005, 5:04 PM
"T..Thanks" a confused Seth managed to say.

He looked shakily around, he was standing in a dirty ally next to the person who had helped him up, he vaugly took in the people running toward him, the crashed police cars and the writhing police officers on the ground, he suddenly realized his arm was bleeding, it felt weird because he didnt feel any pain, his head was still pounding though. There was also a talking gun on the ground.

"Look im sorry" he managed to say "but I have absolutly no idea what your talking about..."
 steven
05-03-2005, 1:42 PM
"hi, i'm the talking gun. Who are you?"came a voice from the gun
 ParanoidAndroid
05-04-2005, 6:06 AM
"Uh hi, Seth, my name is Seth" Said a confused looking Seth.
 steven
05-04-2005, 11:14 AM
The gun turned into a basket ball "i'm morph. steven actually but i like the name morph better"
 ParanoidAndroid
05-06-2005, 2:52 PM
Seth smiled "yeah I can see why"
 steven
05-07-2005, 6:11 AM
Steven turned into his normal form "so who are the rest of you guys?"
 Cyborgninja
05-08-2005, 10:59 PM
the name is darkness(everything around us goes black and fire comes around everything for a breif moment then goes back to normal)
 Master Jaxu
05-08-2005, 11:49 PM
"My names set"*swirls psychic energy around his hand and tunrs it into a dagger then makes it disappear*
 LukeKatarn
05-10-2005, 11:43 AM
"The name's Josh, but you can call me Shade." He said makeing the alley pitch black, then lightning it up with electrictity, then sucking the darkness back up.
 ParanoidAndroid
05-14-2005, 3:22 PM
Seth looked up, "I remember now, I heard you all talking in a cafe, you were talking... about your powers, but then, I cant remember somthing about a car, and..."

Seth struggled to remember but was inturrupted by the now familiar sound of sirens, the police were coming to investigate what had happened.
 steven
05-14-2005, 4:31 PM
"i was the car" He heard the sirens "Wel you guys got us some unwanted attension." he turned into a bird"i'm going to see what the situation is at the cafe" he flue off towards the cafe
 steven
05-14-2005, 4:32 PM
"i was the car" He heard the sirens "Wel you guys got us some unwanted attension." he turned into a bird"i'm going to see what the situation is at the cafe" he flue off towards the cafe.
 Oriolemanbr
05-14-2005, 9:13 PM
"I'm the Gasmiter." He sprays gas from him palm "Thomas actually" he said before flipping onto the hood of a police car
 ParanoidAndroid
05-20-2005, 5:58 PM
"Wha? What happened at the cafe?" Seth asked, Seth wondered as the police cars sped into view. He watched as Thomas Jumped onto the hood of a police car and suddenly felt a sudden feeling of hostility.... a voice was screeching in his ear "Kill him! get him while he is distracted" But he didnt, he saw more cars approach and police run out, drawing guns.

Seth saw the guns aim for Thomas but they never fired, they flew out of the officers hands and flew to Seths feet, but the effect had drained him.

Seth was staring at the ground panting, suddenly he felt a new surge of energy and almost without thinking he charged the startled police his left hand writhing like a snake, then forming into a single sharp blade.
Page: 2 of 2