Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Exile's Item Pack now up at my site.

Page: 1 of 3
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 12:35 AM
Hello all,

I have been busy making this one, even used a GFF Editor for all the items too. Thanks to Darth333's handy Whereami Armband we are all saved! :D

This is a package of custom items I created strictly for the Exile (PC). OK actually there is one item for each of your party members too! :)

These items can be found in game normally on the Harbringer in your quarters or gotten by using the 'giveitem' cheat with the cheat console, the giveitem codes are listed at the bottom of the readme.

New Version 1.1

Get it here! :emperor: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

Or Here! (http://www.pcgamemods.com/mod/10927.html) Or The PCGameMods Direct Download Link... Here! :ben: (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/10927/RHExileItemPack1a.rar)

As I said above when you go into your quarters on the Harbringer, and the one time cutscene dialog about your quarters happens, you will find your Verpine Klakar X-1000 Portable Vault there, open it up and see... You have the choice of just taking the LS stuff... or just the DS stuff... or be impatient 'like me' and get all the stuff at once. Be careful, once you choose to take the items there is no going back.

A small Warning, once again these items are powerful, but definately not like the ones I made early on in my KOTOR I days like the Revan Items were. This time I focused more on the skill bonuses as they save your behind more in TSL than they did in KOTOR. The items attributes are listed below, as well as in the readme file. :D

These Exile items all have attributes within the limitations of the games normal given items (I.E. No +10 to all attributes, and 5 Regeneration on everything this time. and using everything you won't have attributes in the low 40's.), in most cases I simply combined a few of the games items properties together to make the new Exile item of that class/type.

I tried not too be outragous, but everyone has a different opinion of what a powerful or outragous item is. With the exception of the combined skill bonuses, you can get almost as nasty bonuses as this item pack using the games found items, just you will have to constantly be changing items for different situations. I hated that, hence I made these items.

At the current time, this item pack is definately for use on the hardest difficulty settings, with an eye toward any future Hardcore mod. ;)

Installation Instructions:
-------------------------------------------------
First, if you have not already done so, create a folder called "Override", without the quotes, in your KOTOR2 directory.

Extract the contents of the zip to a temporary folder, run the Patcher EXE follow the instructions, and you should be good to go.

NOTE: You will need to completely uninstall the previous version of this mod before installing this version... sorry. But this should have no effect upon your savegames, as the original uti files and skins are un-altered.

Using the TSL Patcher this mod now will modify upcrystals.2da and upgrade.2da.

Uninstallation Instructions:
-------------------------------------------------
Simply delete these files from your override directory, and restore any necissary files from the backup directory the patcher makes in the temp folder you run the patcher from.

What does this mod contain?

:roleyess: Well... here we go...

This Item Package Contains:
--------------------------------------------------
Note: Use of the term "<FullName>" indicates the item will have your PC's name on them. Also I didn't make use of alignment restriction as I don't like them. And as Atris proves that Evil can definately wear white!

<FullName> Omega Implant = +2 All Attributes, +2 All Saves, +6 All Skills, Regen. 2, Regen. FP 2, Immune to Critical Hits, Mind Affecting, Poisons.

<FullName> Computer Bracer = +2 Cha, Int, Con, +5 All Skills, +2 All Saves, Regen. 3, Bonus Feat: Focus LS, W. Spec. LS

<FullName> Shield Bracer = Renewable Heavy Shield, 50% Damage Immunity to Energy, Ion, Sonic, Fire, Electrical, Cold (The nastiest item in the lot IMHO)

<FullName> Utility Belt = +2 Str, Dex, Con, +4 All Saves, +4 to Comp, Rep, Demo, Security, +9 to Stealth, Treat Inj, Damage Resistance: Slashing, Piercing, Blungoning, Energy 20 pts.

<FullName> Force Nexus Talisman Circlet = +2 Cha, Int, +4 Persuasion, +9 Awareness, Regen. FP 4, Force Resist +20, Immune to Mind Effecting.

<FullName> Sith Gloves (and Jedi Gloves) = +2 Dex, Wis, +5 Comp, Sec, Demo, Rep, +2 All Saves, Regen. 1, Regen. FP 1, Bonus Feat: 2 Weapon Fighting (all 3 levels), Dueling (all 3 levels).

<FullName> Sith Robes (Jedi Robes, and White Robes) = Defense 4, +2 Str, Wis, +2 All Saves, Regen. FP 3 (Fully Upgradeable)

The Robe Texture Variants are for the Sith Robe the #6 Black (Model I), the Jedi Robe the #4 Brown N White (Model I), and the White Robe is the Handmaidens Texture (Model N).

Nanoweave Battle Underlay = Regen. 4, +2 Con, +5 Stealth

Nanoweave Overlay = +2 Dex, Damage Resistance: Cold, Fire, Sonic, Ion, Electrical 20 pts.

<FullName> Color Crystals = Come in Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Violet, White, Orange, Teal, and Varidian they make the Exile's series of Lightsabers (Single, Double, and Short) listed below, all colors have the same attributes. That is 9 crystals and 27 lightsabers!!!

<FullName> Lightsaber = Uses Malak's Longer Saber Model, Custom Skins, Base +3 Attack, Massive Criticals +1-10, +1-10 Energy Damage, Keen. (Fully Upgradeable)

(I so love the big 2-handed swords I had to have this one in TSL and thankfully it is included in the games files. Thank You OE!)

<FullName> Double Lightsaber = Uses Standard Model, Custom Skins, Base +3 Attack, Massive Criticals +2-12, +1-12 Energy Damage, Keen. (Fully Upgradeable)

<FullName> Short Lightsaber = Uses Standard Normal Saber Model, Custom Skins, Base +3 Attack, Massive Criticals +1-8, +1-8 Energy Damage, Keen. (Fully Upgradeable)

Other Non-Exile Items:

Verpine Enhancement Armband = +2 All Attributes, +2 All Saves, Usable only by your Organic NPC's. (A Little Something for the Crew)

I hope you like them! Enjoy! :D

EDIT: I have released an update for this mod creating custom textures for the Exile's robes and creating a whole new White robe for the Exile using the thinner Padawan model instead of the Bathrobe.

Available Here! :ben: (http://www.citlink.net/~redhawke/)

I have also enclosed textures that are compatable with svцsh's Robe Collar Fix, and IlikeCommas Padawan Robe Texture Pack Fix (http://ds1.pcgamemods.com/core/13033/RobeFix.rar) for the collar fix.

New In Version 1.1: Altered the Mod to use Stoffe-mkb-'s TSL Patcher Program for complete compatibility. Fixed the give item scripts so that the "Game Freeze" glitch no longer happens. This does not affect the Robe Texture Update for this mod.

Update: As per request by Darth Pierrot, I have merged SuperSquall's Skip Peragus Mod's give item script with my own, so to make our mods compatible just simply download this fix in this post (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?p=2160547#post2160547) and install it over the script from SS mod, and it should give you all my Exile's Item Pack files when the mod gives you the items it does. I also added the Space Suit to the list of items the mod gives so you will need to drop the uti file in your override as well. As always read the readme file. :D

As per a request by Hoplite28, I have attached some scripts for my mod to give some normal sabers out with my other items... just install the 3 .ncs scripts contained in the zip over my original ones installed in your TSL override folder.
 Nodakrattler
02-14-2005, 1:48 AM
It's no fair :mad: ! I don't even have my copy yet to play through it and already you guys are pumping out these great mods I want to use.

Oh well I'll just get it and hold on to them till I get through the game at least once. Looking forward to what else you put out.

Just thought I'd add thanks for doing the scripting placement, way to many mods conflicted in Kotor with using the utc files and such.
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 2:08 AM
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
It's no fair :mad: ! I don't even have my copy yet to play through it and already you guys are pumping out these great mods I want to use.
:roleyess: Well... I had to twist some arms and break a few kneecaps to get my copy! :dev11:
Originally posted by Nodakrattler
Just thought I'd add thanks for doing the scripting placement, way to many mods conflicted in Kotor with using the utc files and such.
We have come a long way since KOTOR I... Scripting and a little dialogue creativity go a long way... It is just so much easier to do too! ;)
 Darkkender
02-14-2005, 6:54 AM
I'm assuming this is compatible with your sew your own robes mod right Redhawke.

Okay I'm getting mine now. I can't wait to see the source as it gives me hope. Now somebody has mentioned a amber saber crystal that didn't make it into game have you seen this?
 Raveth
02-14-2005, 6:54 AM
EnableCheat=1 i do that same as Kotor 1 in TSL?
 Darkkender
02-14-2005, 7:17 AM
Originally posted by Raveth
EnableCheat=1 i do that same as Kotor 1 in TSL?

yes it is however the cheats are now invisible so you can't see what you type.

*ALERT* This mod contains an archive within an archive.

For those who may not of noticed this discussed in the other thread. You will need to extract the archive. Then use the open with command on the single file contained within and use your archive extraction utility on it as you normally would.

I figured I would heads up and mention it here Redhawke since I just downloaded and checked it and it has the same thing going on as the workbench robes mod.
 Darth Stryke
02-14-2005, 9:11 AM
Alright, if I do not get TSL this week I will go insane! Already some great mods and I cannot even play them.
 ChAiNz.2da
02-14-2005, 10:05 AM
Hey RedHawke, leave something for the rest of us to do!! :lol:

Wow man, you've been rather busy and all of these look great. The temptation of the Dark Side is sooo.....stronge...must....resist...must...beat..."legally" 1st... :fist:
 Frobby007
02-14-2005, 3:37 PM
i have a problem i want to use this mod greatly but i can't. Whenever i download it, it says the file is invalid or corrupt. Please help.
 T7nowhere
02-14-2005, 3:51 PM
Originally posted by ChAiNz.2da
Hey RedHawke, leave something for the rest of us to do!! :lol:

:) agreed

Sounds like a good collection of items Redhawke, I'm glad you mentioned Malaks saber I forgot about that one. using it will tyed me over until I can get my saber in game.
 Mono_Giganto
02-14-2005, 3:52 PM
Originally posted by Frobby007
i have a problem i want to use this mod greatly but i can't. Whenever i download it, it says the file is invalid or corrupt. Please help.

Originally posted by Darkkender
*ALERT* This mod contains an archive within an archive.

For those who may not of noticed this discussed in the other thread. You will need to extract the archive. Then use the open with command on the single file contained within and use your archive extraction utility on it as you normally would.

I figured I would heads up and mention it here Redhawke since I just downloaded and checked it and it has the same thing going on as the workbench robes mod.

Nice work Redhawke, but where did you get the values for the item properties? I haven't been able to open any 2da files... :rolleyes:
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 5:13 PM
Everyone,

I really am at my wits end on the winzip problem, since they all work flawlessly on my end I really don't know what to do. :mad:

Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Nice work Redhawke, but where did you get the values for the item properties? I haven't been able to open any 2da files... :rolleyes:
First you have to open KT then point it to your TSL directories, once you reopen KT and the 2da files for TSL are all in their proper places in BIF's. KT's 2da editor works just fine on them too! :D
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 6:54 PM
Update on the corrupted zip problem, I think it is something my host is doing, or something built into IE's Downloader... because I upload known good .zip files and when I download with IE I get the invalid archive message... like IE's downloader is corrupting the file? :eek:

I don't get the message downloading the zip files with FireFox? :confused:

My suggestion for now is to download with Firefox or use the method Darkkender described above to extract the zip.

:confused:

Also, I wonder why this has just started happening... has MS patched IE recently or what?
 kasimmorathi
02-14-2005, 6:59 PM
Problem Redhawke, the Exile Jedi Robes, as far as I've seen thus far (didn't take the others) cannot be upgraded even though the description tells that they can be. They don't show up on the Ebon Hawk workbench as upgradeable.
 Mav
02-14-2005, 7:02 PM
I'm going to give this a download and give it a whirl, I'll let you know if it works or not, I download with IE and get no error message so who knows, also is this upgrade.2da file compatible with envida's mod? And if not do the row numbers mean anything in the upgrade.2da file if I were ot edit it, you know does the row number have anything to do with the .uti for the upgrade? I would imagine not though.
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 7:17 PM
Originally posted by kasimmorathi
Problem Redhawke, the Exile Jedi Robes, as far as I've seen thus far (didn't take the others) cannot be upgraded even though the description tells that they can be. They don't show up on the Ebon Hawk workbench as upgradeable.
It is set to be upgradeable in the .uti file, I just double checked and there most definately is a 2 where it is supposed to be, and I can see/upgrade them on my WB... :confused:
Originally posted by maverick187
I'm going to give this a download and give it a whirl, I'll let you know if it works or not, I download with IE and get no error message so who knows,
Now that's just wierd! But I'm glad it downloaded and worked for someone. ;)
also is this upgrade.2da file compatible with envida's mod? And if not do the row numbers mean anything in the upgrade.2da file if I were ot edit it, you know does the row number have anything to do with the .uti for the upgrade? I would imagine not though.
No, I didn't know Envida used this file, but the row numbers don't matter just combine them like upcrystals.2da and all should be well. :D
 Darkkender
02-14-2005, 9:00 PM
Not to raise a Red flag here but speaking of envida's mod there seems to be a compatibility issue with this mod and that one. I've spent 1/2 my evening trying to figure it out. I'm really wishing I had thought to have a save before and after entering your quarters on the harbinger as that would probably have helped me trouble shoot. So far from what I can tell if you are using both mods the game will launch envida's script but not redhawke's. Of course I didn't realize I had a problem untill I was aboard the Ebon Hawk and it was too late.
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 9:25 PM
Nope, I just DL'd and checked Envida's mod, (Very smooth by the way Envida!) and it uses the onenter script... k_152area_enter

I use the script (a_turn152pcdoor) that is fired on the one time cutscene where you talk about the quarters being yours with Atton and Krea...

There should be no compatability issues.
 Darkkender
02-14-2005, 9:35 PM
I know I've spent my time coming through the pcode to try to figure it out. I've got a new game started with just yours loaded in there to see if it works fine by itself. The only thing I didn't think to check which just donned on me is the location where the containers spawn. If they are close to each other maybe yours is being offset behind the wall so you can't see it. I could be just reaching though.
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 9:42 PM
Hmm... let me see... Yup... that's it the exact same, next to the bed, coordinates... I even used Darth333's armband too!

I guess great minds think alike!

I'm getting new coordinates as we speak... will post an update... this just plain humorous!
:mm1
 Azrael
02-14-2005, 9:54 PM
Hmm... both times I've downloaded this, it says it's corrupted.
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 9:59 PM
Update!

Thanks to the ever vigilant Darkkender, I found out that I was using the exact same coordinates as Envida's did for my spawned placeable, what are the odds of that? :eek:

I have corrected this and uploaded it on my site, and now the placeable metalbox is next to the bed by the door now... :D
 Mav
02-14-2005, 10:04 PM
Great job RedHawke, but what are the chances of that happening, lol, you seem to be having bad luck as of late, but still they are great mods keep 'em coming.
 Darkkender
02-14-2005, 10:13 PM
Originally posted by RedHawke
Update!

Thanks to the ever vigilant Darkkender, I found out that I was using the exact same coordinates as Envida's did for my spawned placeable, what are the odds of that? :eek:

I have corrected this and uploaded it on my site, and now the placeable metalbox is next to the bed by the door now... :D

LOL, wow and here I was just pulling a wild rabbit out of a hat and as a sudden brain surge and I get called vigilant. Thanks Redhawke for the compliment. Now to downloading this and truly giving it a whirl.:cool:
 RedHawke
02-14-2005, 10:15 PM
Great job RedHawke, but what are the chances of that happening, lol, but still they are great mods keep 'em coming.
I will! :D
you seem to be having bad luck as of late,
No, I don't attribute the corrupted zip file problem downloading from my site to bad luck, I put the blame squarely on the shoulders of a very poorly designed IE, and like browsers. :p
Originally posted by Darkkender
LOL, wow and here I was just pulling a wild rabbit out of a hat and as a sudden brain surge and I get called vigilant. Thanks Redhawke for the compliment. Now to downloading this and truly giving it a whirl.:cool:
No, Darkkender... Thank you! As you have helped to alleviate, in a very early stage, a ticking time bomb, I call that vigilant. :)
 Mono_Giganto
02-15-2005, 10:06 AM
Everyone,

I really am at my wits end on the winzip problem, since they all work flawlessly on my end I really don't know what to do. :mad:

First you have to open KT then point it to your TSL directories, once you reopen KT and the 2da files for TSL are all in their proper places in BIF's. KT's 2da editor works just fine on them too! :D

That would explain it, too bad I reformatted my computer last week, I don't have KOTOR I on my computer anymore, so I can't even get KT to load at all.
 kasimmorathi
02-15-2005, 11:53 AM
Er, just so its a little update. Can't upgrade because I used the KSE to add the items to my inventory. Seriously couldn't stand one more run through Peragus. Heh heh heh. Minus that however, its working great now.
 RedHawke
02-16-2005, 6:41 PM
Originally posted by kasimmorathi
Er, just so its a little update. Can't upgrade because I used the KSE to add the items to my inventory. Seriously couldn't stand one more run through Peragus. Heh heh heh. Minus that however, its working great now.
That's no surpirise that you cannot upgrade anything added with KSE, it isn't made for TSL items yet! ;)

The upgrade property isn't being written to your savegame in KSE... you should have just used cheat codes for the items.
 envida
02-19-2005, 12:55 AM
Nope, I just DL'd and checked Envida's mod, (Very smooth by the way Envida!) and it uses the onenter script... k_152area_enter

I use the script (a_turn152pcdoor) that is fired on the one time cutscene where you talk about the quarters being yours with Atton and Krea...

There should be no compatability issues.
Thanks for the compliment :)

Hmm... let me see... Yup... that's it the exact same, next to the bed, coordinates... I even used Darth333's armband too!

I guess great minds think alike!

I'm getting new coordinates as we speak... will post an update... this just plain humorous!
:mm1
That is funny :lol:

I will also try an update my mods that have an upgrade.2da to make it compatible with most other TSL mods available at the moment.

Oh, a great mod by the way RedHawk :cool:
 Glycerine Queen
02-19-2005, 6:59 AM
Wonderful mod, Redhawke, makes my second playthrough much less tedious and more immersive (don't have to use the ridiculously annoying invisible console to get decent items). I'd love to have similarly named items for my crew, as well. I always wondered why only Atton, Mira, and Handmaiden ever got their own clothing.

I hope one of the industrious lads around here is going to fiddle around with Revan's model eventually, maybe find a way to attach one of the flowing cloaks/robes from another TSL character onto him so he's not clipping through the back of it so nastily.
 Darth Smaug
02-19-2005, 7:36 AM
Once again, Redhawke you keep surprise us with those exelent mods of you...Well done :emodanc:
 JacenPrime
02-19-2005, 10:35 AM
This mod roxs! My only complaint is that I wished you made Exile's Jedi Battle Armor also (Like the Jal Shey Advisor/Zesion Sha Warrior/Darth Malak's armor) That would have been cool

Everything else about it still rocks though. I'm using it on my next runthrough
 RedHawke
02-19-2005, 7:09 PM
Originally posted by JacenPrime
This mod roxs! My only complaint is that I wished you made Exile's Jedi Battle Armor also (Like the Jal Shey Advisor/Zesion Sha Warrior/Darth Malak's armor) That would have been cool
Well... I actually dislike that style armor, I prefer the robes... also Maverick187 and I are going to cure that problem in the near future! So you will be able to trade up! :D

Besides the Exile's flashbacks have them in robes not armored robes... so I ran with that theory. ;)
Everything else about it still rocks though. I'm using it on my next runthrough
Why... Thank you! :D

@Thanks to everyone else too! ;)
 Darth333
02-20-2005, 5:09 AM
In case you noticed some posts disappeared, they have been splitted from the thread and sent to some secret area.

===============================
Here is the word of the end concerning the last serie of posts:

@Reload2k/Uchiha Itachi: I'm not going to go into lenghty explanations here, the subject has already been overly discussed. Your last post in this thread was mean and uncalled for. The boards are not a place to rant. If you don't plan on using mods, then don't use them and if you don't have nothing useful to post, refrain yourself from posting.

Consider this a warning.

Do not answer this post*. If you have something to say concerning it, PM a moderator. This matter is closed.

=================================

*To the others: err...this doesn't mean that you can't post in this thread anymore. You are welcome to discuss the mod in a respectful and constructive manner :)
 Aolas
02-20-2005, 9:55 AM
These items are pretty powerful and very sweet! But the only way I've been able to get them is to use the cheat. After I click 'take items' from the container and leave the container window, my game freezes. I can still move the mouse around and pan the camera, but nothing else. I have to minimize the game and end task on it. I even started a new game and got back to this point, this time without cheating for the items. It still froze after I chose to pick up the items. I tried all different options available, Light Side, Dark Side, All and it freezes everytime. I have since removed all other mods I was using and just have this one loaded. I have a saved game right before entering the Harbenger crews quarters, which is before the script that fires this mod. I've redownloaded and reextracted this mod as well. It seems no one else is experiencing this, so it's probably something I've done or haven't done though I don't know what else I could be doing wrong. I'm copying all files (except those you specified not to in the readme) to my override folder. Any suggestions?

EDIT
I found my problem. After I posted, I decided to change my graphics settings. I was playing the game at 800X600. After I changed it to 1024X768. The game no longer froze. WOOHOO!!
 RedHawke
02-20-2005, 8:09 PM
Originally posted by Aolas
These items are pretty powerful and very sweet!
Yes, they are powerful but, with a Hardcore Mod in the works I have a feeling they will be just what the doctor ordered. :D
Originally posted by Aolas
But the only way I've been able to get them is to use the cheat. After I click 'take items' from the container and leave the container window, my game freezes. (Edited for Space)

EDIT
I found my problem. After I posted, I decided to change my graphics settings. I was playing the game at 800X600. After I changed it to 1024X768. The game no longer froze. WOOHOO!!
I'm glad you got it all sorted out... :D
 ZeshinX
02-22-2005, 5:11 AM
Love the mod RedHawke. Quick request/question:

Would it be possible for you to release the exact same thing, but have the saber blades be the standard length when using the custom color crystals(or tell me how to go about doing it)?

Again, love the mod, just find the longer blades visually...off on a PC model. Just personal taste. ;)

Thanks in advance.
 Dan_P_Fuller
02-22-2005, 6:47 AM
Hi, im having trouble installing this Mod. When I download, all I get when i open up the zip is something called a 'file' could it be because im using winrar, please help.

Cheers

Dan
 Aolas
02-22-2005, 7:25 AM
add '.zip' or '.rar' to the end of the 'file' you say you are getting after the first extraction and then extract its contents. It's an issue that has shown it's nasty self time and again. Seems to be an IE problem, coupled with other variables, when downloading RH's winzipped files.
 RedHawke
02-22-2005, 8:29 PM
Originally posted by ZeshinX
Love the mod RedHawke. Quick request/question:

Would it be possible for you to release the exact same thing, but have the saber blades be the standard length when using the custom color crystals(or tell me how to go about doing it)?

Again, love the mod, just find the longer blades visually...off on a PC model. Just personal taste. ;)

Thanks in advance.
I don't see me doing this because I actually hate the regular length sabers, the short ones I dislike even more... like I said above I love the bigger Malak's hilt (Feels more like a 2-handed sword). Like you said, it is personal taste.

I also had this request a ton of times with the Revan Sabers I did similarly for KOTOR I... and I said the same thing then, I'm just not interested in ever doing so... sorry.
 TheRaid
02-22-2005, 8:47 PM
The long sabers looks very cool when it's used one-handed, but not with two. I like to use one saber and one short saber sometimes and with this crystal, it doesn't look right at all.
 Darkkender
02-22-2005, 9:00 PM
Originally posted by TheRaid
The long sabers looks very cool when it's used one-handed, but not with two. I like to use one saber and one short saber sometimes and with this crystal, it doesn't look right at all.

There's a simple solution then. Don't use these sabers. Besides the fact is these sabers are based off of the default saber colors. Meaning if people really want these sabers as the standard size then use the standard sabers.
 RedHawke
02-22-2005, 9:26 PM
^^^^
I'll have to agree with Darkkender, you just might want to skip the saber part of the mod.
Originally posted by TheRaid
I'm sorry you feel that way, but I will have to respectfully disagree with your assessment.

You should have added "IMHO" to your statement, IMHO meaning In My Honest Opinion...

To me, IMHO, the standard short saber models are horrible, and the standard sabers only look good in the off-hand when used with the longer Malak's saber. The double saber is OK, and the Malak's length saber... rules supreme... and wielding two of them at a time is sweet. Waaaay to many Samurai movies for me! :D
 Mav
02-22-2005, 9:33 PM
Ohhhhhhh, is that what IMHO stands for I always thought that it was I Mean Hello Obvious, I guess my sister has a bad influence on me [Influence Lost (-) Sister] :nutz3: :lol:
 Nodakrattler
02-22-2005, 9:48 PM
Well IMHO these sabers look sweet single or with a normal saber in the off hand. Great work as always RedHawke :thumbsup:.
 ZeshinX
02-23-2005, 5:02 AM
Many thanks for the honest and concise reply RedHawke. :)

If I do decide to learn something and tinker with the mod a bit myself, rest assured I will not submit any tinkering I do to any site. It'll be personal use only.
 JacenPrime
02-24-2005, 3:14 AM
I am now at Nar Shadda, owninating everything with the DS items, and I say great job!

My next question, is there any way to make it so that the Belt can act as a stealth field generator? Cause I Swore the Revan's belts did that....
 Starcat5
02-24-2005, 4:56 PM
RedHawke: Not to turn this into a WIP thread, but is there any plans to bring back your NPC incarnation for the new game? I never got to the mentioned "scripted exit" point due to the new PC going out. ...again. (Still under the 'Return by' date, so just opted for my cash back. I should be getting a decent replacement within 2 weeks.) What I did experence if it, however, was quite fun. I rather liked having the spikey redhead around. Here's hoping we get to see her again, even if she's stuck with a new outfit due to a lack of Bastila/Starforge outfits. (If they ARE absent, that is.) Good luck on any and all new mods you do.

:tie: :mst3k: :x-wing:
 RedHawke
02-24-2005, 6:35 PM
^^^^
Unfortunately, no RedHawke will remain solely in KOTOR I;
She was after the ancient Force Fueled Rakatan Technologies after all...
So you would have to play KOTOR I again to see her leaving... she has a literal "Empire" to run, 4,000 years in the future, after all!

Athough, some of her Items may make it into TSL, she is always leaving stuff around. :D
I am now at Nar Shadda, owninating everything with the DS items, and I say great job!
Why thank you! :D
My next question, is there any way to make it so that the Belt can act as a stealth field generator? Cause I Swore the Revan's belts did that....
The Exile's Belt does act as a stealth field generator... I used that baseitem type for the belt in it's .uti, and the option should appear!
:confused:
I should know, because I was using the Belt and Stealth Mode this morning on Telos?
 Nodakrattler
02-24-2005, 7:02 PM

Do you have at least one skill point in stealth? Because that is required in order to use the skill.
Page: 1 of 3