Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

oops

Page: 1 of 1
 UcheBoche
04-15-2000, 10:46 PM
I was playing the champain missin on the second cd where you have to destroy the sensor station and defend the assault transports with the jamming equipment. For some reason, everytime I played that mission, the TIE interceptors would gang up on me and would quickly blow me up somehow, I don't know how they did it so fast. One day, I tried the mission, I blew up mysterously then I selected to skip that mission. I then found out that it was the last mission of that battle. And if X-wing Alliance is like TIE fighter, I was probuly in for a medel for finishing that battle. oops. Is there a way I can refly the mission for real (other than the combat sim)?

------------------
"Oh, that's no problem! I was eating a bowl of alpha-bits this morning and a scientific formula appeared in my cereal!" -Edgar (The World Goes to Hell and It's All Locke's Fault)
 Keyan Farlander
04-15-2000, 10:56 PM
Sure - start over http://www.xwingalliance.com/forums/biggrin.gif) Actually, though, the easiest thing to do would be to edit your pilot with the pilot editor that's out there somewhere, and set yourself up for that mission. Maybe somebody else has a better idea, though...

------------------
Keyan Farlander

"The obvious mathematical breakthrough would be development of an easy way to factor large prime numbers."
- Bill Gates
 UcheBoche
04-16-2000, 7:57 PM
is X-wing Alliance like Tie Fighter in the sence that I would get a medel for beating a battle?

------------------
"Oh, that's no problem! I was eating a bowl of alpha-bits this morning and a scientific formula appeared in my cereal!" -Edgar (The World Goes to Hell and It's All Locke's Fault)
 Gold leader
04-17-2000, 5:28 AM
Yes it is. You get a medal for each battle you finish completely.
 wedge_antil3
04-18-2000, 2:04 PM
You could get the XWA piloter which is an pilot editing program where you can set the number of skips you have and the meddals,souveners,you have, the rank you are,
and the mission you are on.

you can get it in the download section of xwingalliances website.
 Thrawn
04-19-2000, 2:48 AM
Yeah, it came in handy for me when i had to reinstall the game and my piolits wouldn't read anymore. Just got myself my same ranks and medals, and poof! I only have to get my kills back.

------------------
"Have no fear, your local Grand Admiral is here!"
ThRaWn90,RAL_Thrawn
Rogue 6
Page: 1 of 1