Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Tie95 cd iso or bin

Page: 1 of 1
 Fiasco
12-04-2004, 7:21 PM
I am having trouble getting a copy of the 3D Tie95 version. I purchased the Trilogy pack on ebay because I wanted tie and xwing 3d versions. I already have the dos versions of both, SWA and XVT. I ended up with yet another "DOS Tie Fighter collectors edition" coaster.

I have two copies of the DOS tie fighter collectors (which has a monochrome label). I now have two copies of x-wing alliance (bought one copy when it came out and got another with the aformentioned trilogy) I am happy to report that I did land a copy of xwing95 in the trilogy I got off ebay. ...and of course my original x-wing.

Anyone got a copy of tie95 or know where I can download one from?

I'm sure this kind of post is generally frowned upon, but I paid my lucas arts dues on these games and have tried to secure an actual tie95 disc in addition to the numerous other versions of the game (and multiple copies of said games...)
 Fiasco
12-04-2004, 7:25 PM
P.S. The compatibity patch for w2000 works great. When I tried to run it the first time and it crashed in 3D mode. A quick search of the net turned up the comp patch. fantastic stuff...
 Wildstar
12-05-2004, 11:40 AM
Does this mean you found a copy, Fiasco?
 Fiasco
12-05-2004, 1:34 PM
No I didn't find a copy yet. I was talking about the xwing95 I did manage to get in the trilogy pack I mentioned.

Still looking for Tie95 (3D)
 Wildstar
12-06-2004, 9:27 AM
Fiasco

The X-Wing Collectors' Series and X-Wing Trilogy bundles should come w/ TIE95. You should be able to scrounge up a copy of either on either Ebay or Amazon.com (and reasonably cheap, too, since they're old games now).
 Fiasco
12-06-2004, 11:35 AM
I've tried getting it off ebay. I'm just getting tired of throwing money at ebay and not getting the tie95 CD.

I already spent 25 + shipping on the trilogy which had the old copy of tie in it.

Guess I'll just give up and be happy i got xwing95...
Page: 1 of 1