Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Time to move on for me.

Page: 1 of 1
 keshire
11-13-2004, 10:11 PM
Well time to move on. :)

I'm getting involved in other scenes. And hopefully some professional endeavors.

At home the wife will be having a bouncing baby boy here in a couple months. As well as increase in business where I currently work. So my modding time is limited.

I'd like to think I was able to contribute in some way, but most of my stuff was never picked up by the bigger mods and coders.

Either way, I have unreleased biped animation data for those interested.

A complete working saber style based off dooku's saber hilt.

A complete overhaul of the blocking system that incorporates every possible blocking position. And has more moves than a saber style. :)

An overhaul of the melee system to incorporate new and more realistic attacks.

And probably a boat load of other misc stuff.

Email me at keshire_the_chaotic@hotmail.com
The data is in .bip format and max 4.2
 ronbrothers
11-14-2004, 4:58 AM
Man, sorry to see you go. Please leave knowing that you have DEFINATELY contributed the the JKA community and will be missed.

Good luck with your professional endeavors, and congratulations on the baby!
 GothiX
11-14-2004, 7:48 AM
Aw, man.. That's sad news, you kicked some serious ass with the animations you did. Good luck on future projects! :)
 ZBomber
11-14-2004, 8:16 AM
:( You were like the only animator. :(

If it's all right, the SSBM TC could probably use the melee moves. :)
 keshire
11-15-2004, 8:14 PM
If it's all right, the SSBM TC could probably use the melee moves.

Got any modelers with 3ds max and character studio?
 razorace
11-17-2004, 4:42 PM
Good luck on your future projects.
 Shady-D
11-21-2004, 11:52 PM
Originally posted by keshire
Got any modelers with 3ds max and character studio?

havn't done anything for them yet but i guess i can.. damn man sorry to see you go.. you helped me allot.. see ya, keep ya head up. set out an example for yer babyboy
 hatrus
11-23-2004, 2:05 AM
good luck kesh and thx for all the time you spent with me on msn, you have proven to be a invaluable asset to my vehicle making and to the community!
 XeroJager
11-23-2004, 3:46 AM
Originally posted by Shady-D
havn't done anything for them yet but i guess i can.. damn man sorry to see you go.. you helped me allot.. see ya, keep ya head up. set out an example for yer babyboy

Shady, wanna try using these in our DBZ mod? (I havent seen SanJ arround.. so yea.)

And sorry to see you go keshire, you did alot of things for JKA, all of your projects i loved.... cya arround man.
 Shady-D
11-23-2004, 6:29 AM
yeah, i think i asked corto on how to animate, also asked keshire, corto didnt know much about player animation, but keshire did and he hinted me to search my old max 4 cd again. so i will, (im pretty sure i saw it somewhere in this huge pile of carbage) and on top of that i got a great idea on how to do the melee, ill send you a mail with all the details, oh and maybe we should create a thread somewhere cuz idk if we can make a mod with just 2 ppl, or can we? (i recently learned how to create a whole new hud :))

damn lets not get off topic here.. uhmm... Thnx again Keshire for all the help :p kinda repetive aint it?
 90SK
11-23-2004, 12:59 PM
Its always sad to see a long time modder leave. I would try to convince you to do some KotOR modding some time, but animations are still impossible.:( Best of luck to ye!
 Lil Killa
11-23-2004, 3:03 PM
I hope that whip won't be one of those "lost" projects...
 keshire
11-23-2004, 7:12 PM
I hope that whip won't be one of those "lost" projects...

Proof of concept. :)

It needs extensive coding changes. Since ghoul weapons don't support animation.
 Lil Killa
11-23-2004, 7:30 PM
I see.... oh well...
 LightNinja
11-25-2004, 9:25 AM
DOH!, now JK comunity is really getting limited :(, good luck kesh
 katanamaru
11-26-2004, 9:08 PM
I never knew you personally Keshire but you are an excellent modeller and hope you are fruitful in all your indeavers. Good luck and don't let people get you down.
 Maxstate
05-03-2006, 7:18 AM
This makes me a sad panda.

Paddy wishes you a nice life!
 90SK
05-03-2006, 10:37 AM
It's a bit late for that.
 keshire
05-19-2006, 7:44 AM
Very late. :)

I got dragged back in for one more go round. :D

http://www.moviebattles.com/news/p2_articleid/36)
 LightNinja
05-19-2006, 5:53 PM
O.o i can't believe that 2 years have gone between this post and the other i made, well its really nice to hear that news! :D, i hope you come with some ideas in your mind for mbii :p;)
Page: 1 of 1