Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi War: Part 2

Page: 1 of 3
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-08-2004, 8:47 PM
Ok here is a copy paste job of the rules:

Story:
This war is 50 years after the formation the New Republic. The sith are going to take over the Jedi Academy on Yavin IV. Here is the story so far:

The sith have a large army of 50'000 and the Jedi have an equal army of 50'000. The sith are going to land their army on Yavin IV and destroy the Jedi academy. The Jedi are sleeping and are caught unaware.Only 20'000 jedi are at the academy.

Rules:

You can be a Jedi or Sith and have a single,dual or staff lightsaber. You need to include force powers,jedi ranking,lightsaber colour(s),name,age. Both sides can have light and dark powers.

Format:

Name:
Ranking:
Lightsaber:
Force Powers:

((There you go Redwing. :)))

Zoric was fighting a sith knight. Zoric swung at the leg of the knight which hit cutting the leg off the sith. Zoric stabbed down and killed the sith..
 Redwing
11-08-2004, 9:36 PM
((You might want to repost rules, etc (http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=132021&perpage=40&pagenumber=1) from the previous thread. :)))
 Revan Solo
11-09-2004, 3:57 AM
Revan take a stick lying on the ground. Carefully he went towards the sith.
 DarthTDe
11-09-2004, 6:08 AM
Name:Jadyn Randell
Alignment:Sith knight
Saber:2 staff-sabers and an original one,all red
Force powers:grip,lightning,speed,jump,throw,the ability to throw
a staff-saber,push,pull,and heal.

Jadyn saw a Jedi coming toward him with a stick,he took out one of his saber staffs and sliced the stick in half "you want to challenge me?"he then force pushed the Jedi to the ground,and
gave him his other staff-saber "then fight me"he then pulled his
other saber from his belt and started to ut down on him
 Jaden Malip
11-09-2004, 7:48 AM
Name: Malachi Korr (it was Jaden, and is gonna be the same person, but it got too confusing. DarthTDe: As in I'm in a happy mood you can have it now
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Knight
Lightsaber: 2, green and blue
Force Powers: heal, jump, push, protect, grip, sense

IC: Malachi finally found Zoric. "Who was that you fought earlier. It must have some kinda cyborg... thing. And a powerful one at that."
 Revan Solo
11-09-2004, 7:49 AM
Funnily enough, I had no fear when the sith pulled out his saber and cut my stick. Even so he was pulling me on the earth I was laughing.
But I wasn't crazy in this moment, I only was lucky cause I saw a jiggered steel girder hanging at the wall. That was my chance!
I took it with the force let it fall onto the sith standing over me and pushed myself aside last moment.
The sith was distract for pain but he wasn't injured dangerous.
 LukeKatarn
11-09-2004, 9:32 AM
My sabers grew red, blood red. I was leaveing the unger ground base, I was now very very close to my peak. My force was stronger, but I knew it woudl never be able to grow to its full strength. My sabers turned off, I then jumped up and creeped along the ceiling. I was above Zoric and Malachi, I suddenly jumped down and said "More then a cyborg, a suber Cyborg." I drew my two double blades sabers, and fought each Jedi with each double blade. I then used Force Storm, and it went storming to both of them.
 Jaden Malip
11-09-2004, 9:54 AM
OOC: What's Force Storm???

IC: "Woah!" cried Malachi, igniting his sabers and trying relentlessly to block the incoming attacks.
 primalunderdog
11-09-2004, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by Jaden Malip
OOC: What's Force Storm???

It's in KOTOR where you can use lightning exept it is in a 360 degrees
 Jaden Malip
11-09-2004, 1:23 PM
Originally posted by primalunderdog
It's in KOTOR where you can use lightning exept it is in a 360 degrees

Oh yeah, don't know how I forgot that one???? I haven't played that in AGES!!!
 DarthTDe
11-09-2004, 3:04 PM
((you can have Jaden,mine is Jadyn))

I saw a steel girder coming toward me and it fell on me,but...I then cut it in half and got up.There was a huge gash on my leg but I walked toward him and said"your attempts to destroy me are for not"
 LukeKatarn
11-09-2004, 5:35 PM
"You are a fool, Malachi. Don't be surprised, I know all powerful Jedi's names." My arms went beserk, I then surpriseingley folded out my two other arms and split my sabrs in two, fighting with 4 sabers yet again."
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-10-2004, 1:51 AM
Zoric blocked Htel's attacks. "You may have for sabers but I can get them off you easily" said Zoric as he jumped over Htel and cut two of his arms off. Zoric then cut the sabers in half. "Now we are even once again my enemy."

((This would be a great movie))
 Revan Solo
11-10-2004, 6:07 AM
What now? I had to play for time. That was my only possibility.
With a force jump I got on a higher landing stage in the hangar. The sith wasn't in a hurry. He enjoyed his crowed over me.
I waited, he waited.- - -
I looked for another weapon. Yes, there in the corner! I saw a dead jedi lying in a corner, his saber beside him. I ran towards the jedi and took the saber.
Activating it, I waited for the sith guy.
 Rebel Comm.
11-10-2004, 7:47 AM
Name: Ardanor Starstrider
Alignment: Jedi
Lightsaber: Standard Lightsaber, Green
Force Powers: Push, Pull, Absorb, and Protect

Ardanor swung his lightsaber into a sith slicing him in half then got locked sabers with another and swung his up blinding him then he stabbed another as he lunged. He was getting tired he then sent another into a wall. Then the blind one fell of the edge of the building ledge he was on. "begginers," he sighed. He then sensed a sith behind him, he blocked the saber but his was swept out of his hand, then he was knocked onto the edge of the ledge....
 Jaden Malip
11-10-2004, 8:13 AM
((I don't care, I've always thought Malachi is an awesome name))

"Face it Sith," said Jaden "You cannot beat the light. It always smothers the darkness." With that, Jaden picked up the cyborg with the force and was considering the best way to destroy him...
 LukeKatarn
11-10-2004, 11:10 AM
My arms lieing on the ground leaped up in the air and grabbed Jaden on the shoulders, they began to choke him. "HAHAHAHAHA! Light is nothing agenst ME!" I then focus attacks with my feat at Zoric.
 Godzilla Master
11-10-2004, 11:19 AM
(Are we starting over or continuing because it looks like some guys moved a bit)
 LukeKatarn
11-10-2004, 11:22 AM
((I think we are continueing, this IS after all part two, not restart.))
 RebelScum!
11-10-2004, 11:24 AM
I saw more jedi until i was surrounded by Sith. I Jumped away form them but five masters jumped infront of me. THey charged...THe sith knights ran off to find more people like me to kill. I still had five masters to worry about...I tried force speeding away but they jsut ran as fast as me....I was in serious trouble.
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-10-2004, 12:23 PM
((We are continuing))

Zoric jumped over Htel ad then jumped up. He watched Htel fighting another jedi..
 Jaden Malip
11-10-2004, 12:44 PM
Malachi tried punching Htel in the chest, but heard a loud clang and a crunch as he hit a solid metal chest plate and got two broken knuckles. As soon as his fist hit the metal he gave into his anger and released a blast of lightning, freeing him from the Cyborgs grasp. Malachi stood up after being thrown backwards from the shot of dark energy and raised his arms slightly, his palms facing forwards. His lightsabers flew into his hands and ignited.
 Godzilla Master
11-10-2004, 2:46 PM
Name: Xeno Xillian
Side: Jedi
Powers: Jump, Lighting, Push, Heal, Saber throw and Mind control.

.................................................. .................................................. .....

Xeno uses force push to push Jadyn to the ground then Xeno pulls out his lightsaber again.
 DarthTDe
11-10-2004, 5:10 PM
"I say to you again,get ready to die!"I raced to him and cut down,and again and again,until he pushed me down.When he did,I was waiting for him.Igot up,and cut one of his left-hand fingers off.
 Revan Solo
11-11-2004, 7:10 AM
I defensed myself as good as possible. But I noticed early that he was stronger than me.
I got tired.
Suddenly there was a chance for him to beat me. I was amazed but I could turn over, so that he only cuted my finger. I had no time to care about it cause it got dangerous for me.
 DarthTDe
11-11-2004, 1:04 PM
"foolish Jedi,you will die like the others...prepare"I jumped high in the sky,ready to slice down...
 Godzilla Master
11-11-2004, 5:57 PM
As he did that Xeno shot out cutting Jadyn's Left foot toes "An eye for an eye I say".
 Revan Solo
11-12-2004, 3:48 AM
The sith jumped high in the air. I was amazed but my saber was aimed at him and he jumped into it. He was penetrated.
I didn't know if he was dead, so I let him where he was and run to a ship.
 LukeKatarn
11-12-2004, 3:29 PM
"EAT THIS JEDI!" I raise my arm and aim it toward Malachi. My arm slowly closes, and Malachi starts floating and his neck hurts. IT WAS FORCE GRIP I WAS USEING ON HIM!
 Evil Dark Jedi
11-12-2004, 5:25 PM
Zoric looked back again and saw Htel choking Malachi. Zoric turns around and runs at Htel sabers out straight...
 LukeKatarn
11-12-2004, 5:31 PM
Senseing it but barley, I dodge out of the way, or so I thought. My left hip was gone, and I was on the ground. My arms were back, but there was no hope for my hip. Not when there were two jedi around and my sabers were ruined. I escaped to my underground lab. There they fixed me up, and the sabers became ONE WITH MY ARMS! There were now 4 double bladed sabers, one on the bottem of each hand. And they could fold up into my arms. I was ready, ready for anything.
 DarthTDe
11-12-2004, 9:10 PM
"AAAAAARGH!"I yelled.I fell to the ground,in pain.seconds later I used heal and ran to their ship and made it to the cargo hold before they took off.I made it to the front of the ship,killing every jedi along the way,and finally met the jedi((Xeno and Revan)).I took out my sabers and started to do battle with them at the same time.Minutes later,I threw Xeno out of the ship,and as I did,i yelled down,"An apple for a leg,as we Sith say""I see we're evenly matched..."
 Revan Solo
11-13-2004, 1:27 AM
[( Who is Xeno?)]
I activated my lightsaber.
"You are on the dark side. It is not too late to turn around and choose the light side of the force. You are not strong enough to resist against the light!!"
 DarthTDe
11-13-2004, 5:54 AM
"You're right"I kneeled down.But then I jumped up and sliced Revan's arm.
 Redwing
11-13-2004, 11:00 AM
((Originally posted by Revan Solo
[( Who is Xeno?)]

Godzilla Master's character, I believe. :)))
 darth_nemisis
11-13-2004, 11:06 AM
Name: Darth Nemisis
Alignment: Sith
Ranking: Knight
Lightsaber: Two red lightsabers that can conjoin into a double blade.
Force Powers: Basic, Force Lightning, Force Choke, Force Crush, Drain Life.

darth_nemisis
 Godzilla Master
11-13-2004, 2:31 PM
Xeno grabbed the ledge of the ship and jumped back in the ship. Xeno then assisted Reven by kicking Jadyn to the ground and then slashed his shoulder. "Need some help jedi" Xeno said to Revan.
 LukeKatarn
11-13-2004, 4:05 PM
As a cyborg combined with Durges DNA, I could run fast too, faster then teir 3 speed, that was my only other power better then teir 3. Running and running I reappear at the bays, I activate my sabers and prepare myself to battle more Jedi.
 Jaden Malip
11-14-2004, 2:02 AM
Malachi saw Htel racing at unbelievable speeds towards the Jedi he had freed himself from. "COWARD!!! COME BACK AND FINISH WHAT WAS STARTED!!!!!"
 Revan Solo
11-14-2004, 3:40 AM
"Stupid Sith!" I turned around myself and spiked his body. He was dead and I was tired and had lost my arm!
 DarthTDe
11-14-2004, 7:40 AM
((Revan,was that me that you killed?):mad:
 LukeKatarn
11-14-2004, 9:47 AM
"COWARD!? Why am I a coward? I almost died, I had to escape. You stupid Jedi do it more often too! Now wher were we?" My sabers fold out of my arms and I attack.
 Jaden Malip
11-14-2004, 10:41 AM
"You should have take death while you had the chance" said Malachi. He leapt forward with a sabers going left and right, one over the other.
 LukeKatarn
11-14-2004, 10:58 AM
"You're a fool. You put all your power in an attack, no speed. It is good to sacrafaice speed for power, but not all of it." I easily move out of the way.
 Jaden Malip
11-14-2004, 11:11 AM
Malachi turned round, slashing with one saber while throwing the other guiding it with the force. It did no damage and returned. Malachi took up a defensive stance, waiting for the attack.
 LukeKatarn
11-14-2004, 3:34 PM
I jumped on the ceiling, waiting for an attack. I purpousely deattach one of my hands and it goes creeping down. It starts to clib up Malachi's body, it gets on the neck and sabers activate!

OOC: Better escape Jaden. :)
 Redwing
11-14-2004, 6:42 PM
((Originally posted by DarthTDe
((Revan,was that me that you killed?):mad:

I hope not...seems like godmoding...although this RP is already pretty insane XD))
 Revan Solo
11-15-2004, 2:58 AM
Originally posted by DarthTDe
((Revan,was that me that you killed?):mad: ( My character thought so, you can say that your guy is alive!)
 Mak Corran
11-15-2004, 4:16 AM
Mak flipped over a siths head, but all he got for it was a nasty wound down his leg. Many Sith and Jedi alike were collapsing onto the floor beside him. Mak stabbed the sith in the chest and the sith joined the rest of his friends. He saw that a group of jedi, including master Zoric were standing over a pile of dead bodies and Mak ran over to meet them.
 LukeKatarn
11-15-2004, 4:17 AM
Originally posted by Revan Solo
"Stupid Sith!" I turned around myself and spiked his body. He was dead and I was tired and had lost my arm! You said he was dead, not you thought that he was dead.
Page: 1 of 3