Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

old school mod

Page: 1 of 1
 Tinny
10-10-2004, 8:40 PM
hey guys, with the help of some of the best coders on these forums like Azymn, Wudan, RazorAce, and Renagade i've managed to code a mod for JA. Its made jointly by our clan Redeemed who've donated some help in mapping and making efx files. I've been working on this all summer long and the main purpose of this mod is to bring back the old JK and JO feel to Jedi Academy :). More info can be found on my site:

http://verticalhorizon.rogueskies.net/)

click on Old School on the left. I'm hoping the mod should be ready by next week. Good night everyone, sleepy, gotta head to bed :/
 razorace
10-10-2004, 9:36 PM
Sounds cool. What does the mod mean by CoOp mode?
 Tinny
10-11-2004, 4:24 AM
Thanks Razor. As of now co-op only consists of racing and going through ladder style maps with 2 players taking on spawning npcs, and if you strike other players or bots it registers your score as a suicide or team kill.
 razorace
10-11-2004, 6:15 AM
So, what are the details on the racing?

And have you done anything in terms of improving the NPC AI or SP scripting code?
 Tinny
10-11-2004, 6:51 AM
Nope, right now looking at the siege code to see if i can trigger adding points to someone when they cross an area. Other than that i've not done much to npc ai or scripting. I'm looking into the script code in the lasthope mod to get the t3_rift level working.
 razorace
10-11-2004, 8:02 AM
I'd recommend that you use the OJP code instead. The OJP code is in a more advanced stage than the Last Hope code for CoOp.
 Tinny
10-11-2004, 9:19 AM
Will do, thanks for the heads up Razor and the code offer :).
 razorace
10-11-2004, 9:42 AM
You're welcome.
Page: 1 of 1