Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

X-Wing Alliance Problems

Page: 1 of 1
 Ranthalion
09-23-2004, 12:05 PM
I have a video problem with X-Wing Alliance. Whenever 3D Accelleration is turned on, all the messages and letters and numbers while you're in your ship are garbled, looks kind of like they are missing part of each letter or number.
 Wildstar
09-24-2004, 9:30 AM
Ranthalion

Agetian posted about this same problem in the "X-Wing Alliance General" forum. The likely cause of your problem is a bug with the GeForce FX card which an updated driver won't fix. Agetian has, however, come up with a replacement fonts.dat file that partially solves this problem. We're trying to see if this file can be posted on LucasFiles.com. :)
 Ranthalion
09-25-2004, 9:05 AM
That'd be great! I hate that I can't complete missions because of not being able to read my objectives and messages.
 Wildstar
10-03-2004, 1:02 PM
The replacement FONTS.DAT file mentioned in this thread is now available on LucasFiles.com (http://www.lucasfiles.com) in the X-Wing Alliance Patches area. :)
 ^Invader
10-03-2004, 1:57 PM
yeah and I just updated the news on xwa.net with the link
Page: 1 of 1