Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Page: 1 of 2
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Story:
It is 10 Years after the formation of the New Republic. The Jedi are once again powerful among the galaxy. But a New Sith armada has come out of nowhere and have been making small but damaging attacks on the planets in the Outer Rim. A few Jedi have been sent from the Academy on Yavin IV to investigate....

Rules:
You can be Jedi or Sith you may have the weaponry of your choice and follow the format when you introduce yourself.

Format:

Name:
Ranking:
Lightsaber:
Force Powers:

Name:Houjj Qel-Droma
Alignment:Jedi
Ranking:Master
Lightsaber:Single, Blue
Force Powers:Core force powers, grip, lighning, drain, heal
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 11:45 AM
"Houjj woke up from his deep sleep as his starship, GHOST I, desended on Hoth. He turn off the Autopilot and manually landed on the planets surface. His mission was to determine if any Sith have been to the planet. When he scanned the barren tundra he found what looked like a lump in the snow. He rushed over to see what it was, it was what he had feared. The corpse of a Jedi that came to investigate 3 days earlier. Houjj senced someone else watching him nearby and put his hand on his lightsaber..."
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 11:58 AM
OOC- Sounds pretty good

Name-Yaeb Ginn
Age-24
Alignment-Jedi
Ranking-Knight (but he isnt really strong in the Force)
Weapons-Single Orange bladed lightsaber, DL-32 blaster pistol, E-11 blaster carbine.
Force Powers-Jump, Push, Pull, Speed, Choke, and is very strong in the living Force, but not much elsewhere.

Yaeb Ginn checked the flight systems on his scout ship, GHOUST 2. He typed in the coordinates to Hoth and settled back for the short ride.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 12:25 PM
Houjj knew something was wrong, and went back to his ship to call for assistance. He said "Qel-Droma to any availibe Jedi... I have landed on Hoth and found the corpse of the student that went missing 3 days ago. Looks like the work of a Dark Jedi. From what I can see I'm the only one here, but I senced something strange when I was checking his body, like I was being watched. If any Jedi is in the area please come to my assistance. Qel Droma out."

Houjj then stayed in his ship awaiting any transmission and for other Jedi to come to Hoth...
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 1:00 PM
Name: Malachi North
Alignment: Sith
Ranking: Whatever the equivalent of Jedi Knight is
Lightsaber: Red Staff
Force Powers: Push, pull, jump, grip, lightning, crush.

IC: Malachi was watching as the Jedi sent a transmission to others. The body had been found. He then left in his modified Delta-7 Aethersprite Interceptor to give the information to his master.
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 2:01 PM
"I hear your transmission and am landing now." Yaeb called to the Jedi Master below. He then landed the small craft and walked over the the Master. "Shouldnt there be more than just the two of us?"
 HolmstN
08-24-2004, 5:01 PM
Name:Zant Holms
Alignment:Jedi
Ranking:Padawan
Weapons:single, blue
Force Powers:Weak Core Powers, decent with saber.

IC: A brand new recruit at the jedi academy on Yavin, He is still awaiting a master to accept him. When a call from Hoth came, master Skywalker sent him there to test Zant in a mission. So He boards a republic ship, and zooms off to the site of the call.

OOC:sorry if this is a bit bad, but this is one of my first Role-plays.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 6:19 PM
Houjj replies to Yaeb " I believe so but seems like Luke has them spread out on the Outer Rim on other missions. Come, I'll show you the site where I found the body."
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 7:10 PM
Malachi turned his ship round, thinking. That Jedi, he must have been powerful. The Force was exploding off of him. If he could take down that Jedi he would be able to destroy his master and rule the Sith.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 9:23 PM
Houjj stepped out of the GHOST I and started walking toward the site of the young Jedi's body. But just after taking a few steps he stopped turned toward Yaeb and presented this puzzled look upon his face. When at that very moment two dark Jedi Apprentices made their way over the hill that looked over the two Jedi's landing site. Houjj ignited his saber and started to calmly stroll over to the two Apprentices as they too ignted their firey red sabers...
 HolmstN
08-24-2004, 10:08 PM
Zant had just reached the Hoth system. "Come in, This is Zant Holms from the Yavin Academy. We recieved you're call, and I was sent to come. If anyone is there please come in." Zant continued his decent onto the frozen planet.
 yaebginn
08-24-2004, 10:36 PM
Yaeb slappedh is comm as he ignited his blue blade and approached the two Sith.

"We're here, track this comm, and get ready to help us out if need be." Yaeb then left thecomm on, slipped it in his pocket, and leapt forward, spinning in mid-air and decapitating one of the Sith, he then stepped back as the other attacked Houjj.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-24-2004, 10:49 PM
Houjj fended off the second Sith and finally finished him off. Then as he looked up as he saw Zant's starship preparing to land. "Finally some more assistance." Houjj muttered. "Now we need to find out why the Sith are here." Houjj stepped back toward the GHOST I awaiting Zant's arrival.
 Jaden Malip
08-24-2004, 11:13 PM
Malachi landed his ship and walked over to the Jedi.

"I originally was going to kill you, but seeing what just happened... It doesn't matter, you will die eventually. I come to you with a proposition. Join the Sith. With your power it will be easier to destroy the Jedi than it is now.

The Dark Side is more powerful. No longer would you need to be a slave to the republic, when you could own it with us."
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 10:33 AM
Houjj chuckled as Malachi finished "I can assure you, once you have seen the light the Dark Side is nothing except a pitty refuge for cowards. It's never too late to join us. Use the Force for the good of the galaxy not to destroy it. Think about it, you could either remain with those who have fallen from the light and cower in the darkness, or stand up and see the light and protect the galaxy from those insane cowards! If you remain stubborn, we have no choice but to fight you." Just as Houjj finished he slowly reached into his cloak and put his hand on his saber awaiting the Dark Disiple's answer.
 Jaden Malip
08-25-2004, 10:46 AM
"I see there is no turning you, or your companions. However my offer still stands." Malachi pressed a button on his belt to call his ship to him.

"It will take a few minutes for my ship to arrive" he said, igniting both ends of his saber.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 12:07 PM
Not suprised with Malachi's responce, he pulled out his saber and ignited it and twirled it and stood at the ready with the saber pointing at Malachi. Houjj thought to himself "Hmm he is stronger than the other disiples we've faced. He must either be the Apprentice or the Master... but which one?"
 yaebginn
08-25-2004, 12:11 PM
"I'll join you" Yaeb said, enticed by the other's offer, then waked over to the side of the Sith and ignited his lightsaber, in case his former team mates decided to attack.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 12:33 PM
"Yaeb, don't be so ignorant. This is your last chance to change your mind. Think of what your doing."
 Jaden Malip
08-25-2004, 12:35 PM
"Embrace your anger. The Jedi have kept much from your life that is needed. Your anger is what makes you strong, do not expel like the weak Jedi fools would have you do. Come with me, and we can destroy the master and rule the Sith together."
 yaebginn
08-25-2004, 1:24 PM
"Put a wamp rat in it, Houjj, I've made my choice"
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 5:34 PM
"Very well. You just made a very big mistake, Yaeb." Houjj said as he stood in a defensive stance once again with his saber ignited waiting for the Dark Jedi to attack.
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 6:35 PM
"Dont worry, Ill help you out" cried Zant, from the small hill behind Houjj. He jumped down taking a huge leap, and falling to the ground when he landed next to Houjj. "Ouch, that hurt. Dont worry, I can still fight. Hey, why is that jedi over with the sith. If he's with the sith, then this might be really difficult. I'm not going to be much help, I dont even have a master yet. I was sent here to be tested."

OCC: If I'm doing anything you guys dont like, let me know.
 Jaden Malip
08-25-2004, 6:54 PM
"They send a learner as a warrior? Are the Jedi ranked so thin?" Malachi looked at Yaeb, "Lets destroy them" he said.

Malachi lunged forward at Zant, coming down with a powerful swipe from his red blade.
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 7:09 PM
Caught off guard, there was no time to ignite his saber, so Zant had to jump back. Unfortunatly, his leg was grazed by the sith, but was not hurt badly enough for any major consequence. Zant quickly lit his saber and got ready to block the sith's saber in any more oncoming attacks. Zant knew he has no chance against this Sith warrior, so he thought his natural agility could give him the ability to dodge the attacks and perhaps wear out the Sith.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 7:22 PM
As the Sith started to attack Houjj quickly tapped the GHOST I's ramp button. She started up and started to hover behind the two Jedi's. Houjj fended off the Sith the best he could and yelled to Zant "Make your way back to my ship I'll fend them off, fly it low with the exit ramp down so we can make a quick escape and tell Luke what has happend!"

OOC: HolmstN don't worry your doing fine.:luke:
 yaebginn
08-25-2004, 7:26 PM
Ending his trick, Yaeb sidestepped, grabbed the Sith by the neck and knocked him unconscious with the butt of his blade.

"Sorry, guys," Yaeb said, 'but I had to trick you in order to get him. He then tied up the body and dragged it along to GHOST 1.
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 7:36 PM
IC: "eh, ok. So let me get this straight. You were pretending to be bad to get him. Ha, nice trick. Well, how fast does you're guys' ship go. Whoever's is fastest should take this SIth back to Master Luke and report what's going on. My republic cruiser probably wont get back there quick, but I better be the one to bring him. You guys could probably be better off here, as I'm the one with the least skill, I wont be much help out here."

OOC: Thx, i really want to be a writer when i grow up.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 7:37 PM
"Heh.. You had me going there for a second Yaeb. But still senced some good in you. Yaeb, take my ship back to the academy and bring Malachi to Luke. Zant, you acted quite courageously back there. Since you don't yet have a Master, how would you like to become my Apprentice?"
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 7:47 PM
Zant's face was amazed at the offer. He knew he was nowere as good as alot of the students back at the academy. But he knew that Master Houjj could train him very well. " Master Houjj, I thank you for your offer, and I accept. That is, if Master Luke approves. Ahh, my cuts starting to hurt in this icy wind. It must be getting late. It would be really bad to get stuck in the middle of nowere in Hoth. If Yaeb takes your ship, we can head to the one I got here in. I dont have a personalized ship yet since I'm still working on the money. Anyway, we better do something soon, or else we'll freeze."

OOC:Wow, everybody in this thread is on. I'll be back after dinner, in case you guys are RPing and wonder where I am. I'll be back in about 15 minutes.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 8:06 PM
"Good, I'll be happy to train you, Apprentice and I'm sure Luke will approve.
You have a bacta container in your ship I believe. We'll heal that wound and continue this investigation inside Echo Base."
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 8:22 PM
"Yes, master. My ship is this way." Zant leads his master to the ship, and get the wound healed. "Much Better. Do you think we should take this ship, or walk to the base. If there are other Sith, we might be spotted in our ship."

OOC: Is this during Episode 5, or somewhere around the time of Kyle Katarn.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 8:37 PM
OOC: Around the time of Kyle, and Luke's Jedi Academy.

"We'll take my speeder bike it'll get us there quicker."

After a few minutes the two arrived at the hangar doors of the abandoned Rebel base.

"Luke gave me this passcode that should get us through this maintainence door." Houjj presses a few number on a frozen keypad and the door slowly opens then closes quickly then opens again. "Heh.. doesn't look like alot has been going on here." Houjj enters the base and starts walking though the empty hangar. He stops about halfway through and stretches out his arm and closes his eyes as he tries to sence any dark Force users. "Hmm... I don't sence anything. I guess we should head back to your ship and contact Luke." Just as he finished speaking a Sith Apprentice that was hiding with help of the Force cloaking him attacked Houjj. Houjj quickly senced him and ignited his saber as he backfliped and sliced the Dark Force user's arm off. "Quickly let's get out of here I have a feeling there are alot more where that came from!" Two more appeared as it out of nowhere once again...
 yaebginn
08-25-2004, 9:25 PM
Yaeb dropped the Sith off at the Academy, barely stopping to explain. He then got in faster X-wing and fled back to Hoth.
 HolmstN
08-25-2004, 10:38 PM
Zant lit his lightsaber and went on the defensive. One of the dark force users attacked. Zant dodges his attack, and jumps over his head. A quick saber lock, and Zant disarms his opponent, tieing him up. After he was tied up, Zant waits for his master. It was obvious the two dark jedi were master and apprentice, and Zant had gooten the apprentice to fight. Zant runs around, but cannot find his master. Until he finds him, he can only hope is master is ok.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-25-2004, 11:27 PM
Houjj saw one of the Sith dash away into the control room of the base. Houjj used Force Speed to follow him closly. Once in the control room the Sith turned to Houjj and said "You Jedi have no idea what your getting in to." He ignited his saber and Houjj did the same. After a few minutes of this intense battle Houjj and the Sith were in a saber lock. Houjj closed his eyes and let the Force fight through him. He felt all the pressure from the saber lock fade away and when he opened his eyes the Sith lay motionless on the floor. Houjj looked at the computer screen that the Sith was rushing to. It read like a message:

"Malachi has been captured and the Jedi are here!"
A new message was sent in return to the other:
"Destroy them and the operation on Hoth we need to focus on other... important things."

Houjj rushed back to the hangar and met back up with Zant. "We need to get this message and show it Luke lets go back to your ship." Houjj hopped on the speeder bike.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 4:39 AM
OOC: Since this thread is up im going to join.

Name: Zoric Bastar
Allignment: Sith
Lightsaber: Dual,Red
Force Powers: Strong Core Powers,Lightning,Grip,Heal,Drain.

IC:

Zoric was on Korriban and had saw the message and found no reply.Zoric said to the sith in charge"Sir I am going to Hoth to investigate." "Yes you should"said the sith.Zoric went to his apprentices room and called him to Zoric's ship.Zoric entered his ship the Millenium Eagle."On this mission my apprentice I will be testing you.If you get to strong you will die.Do you understand"said Zoric to his apprentice."Yes master"sadi Zoric's apprentice.Zoric took off and when they reached space Zoric activated the hyperdrive.He set the course for Hoth.As the ship came out of hyperspace Zoric went down to land near the rebel base.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 4:32 PM
"Alright" said Zant. "Wait, whats that. Hey another speeder bike. It must have been one of the Sith's. I'll take the Sith padawan on this bike, and meet you back at the ship."
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-26-2004, 5:26 PM
"Sounds good." Houjj said as he started up the bike. Houjj hit the accelerator and headed back to Zant's crusier. After a few minutes he arrived at the ship. Houjj lowered the ramp and proceeded to store his speeder bike on the ship. Houjj stayed in the ship waiting for Zant to arrive.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 5:54 PM
As Zant boarded his bike, with the Sith on it, he sped off. It was getting cold. His master was probably already back at the ship, as Zant had to fix up the bike a bit. As Zant's new bike appraoched his ship, he suddenly felt like he was being watched. He slowed down, to see if he could see anything. All of the sudden, The Sith behind him ignited a saber... HIS SABER. Zant figured the Sith must of took it when Zant wasnt paying attention. Zant quickly stopped the bike and jumped off, kicking the sith off in the process. He knew he had no chance against a Sith with a saber vs him, who didnt even have any weapon. All Zant could do is try to satll the SIth long enough for his Master to come. He just hopes that Master Houjj is stong enough to sense Zant is in trouble.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 6:00 PM
Zoric landed his ship near the rebel base seeing one of hhis fellow sith and an unarmed jedi.Zoric went down the ramp of his ship and ignited his two sabers."Give the boy his saber.Here is one of mine.My apprentice is coming aswell"said Zoric as his apprentice came coming out of the ship.All three sith had one saber each and were going to attack the jedi but they were waiting for the jedi to pull the first move.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 6:07 PM
Knowing he had no chance, Zant had to think quick. He had his saber, but it was 3 on 1, and one of them was a Sith Master. Then Zant knew what to do. He would have to harness as much of the force as possible. Concentrating hard, Zant jumped into the air, and landed right next to the Sith'. Then he jumped again, and landed right on the ramp to the Sith ship. Then he jumped yet again, right onto the speeder, and started to take off. He only hoped that the Sith had fallen for his plan.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-26-2004, 6:43 PM
Zoric watched the jedi jump off his ship and onto the speeder.Zoric got into his ship and followed the jedi.His apprentice and the other sith were in his ship aswell.Zoric blasted the speeder making at spin out of control and hit a large snow covered rock.Zoric landed once again and went over to the speeder.Zoric saw the jedi unconsious.Zoric got the jedi and put him in his ship.Zoric took off for Korriban.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 6:58 PM
Zant woke up in the Sith ship. "what... uh.. where am I." Zant found himslef tied up on the ground in a dark room. "hum, I guess my plan didnt work." Zant had planned the Sith to try and pull him off, or jump on the bike. Then, Zant was going to jump to the Sith ship and steal it. "Oh, I guess im not doing so well as my first day as a padawan" said Zant.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-26-2004, 8:36 PM
As Houjj was sitting in the ship he felt a large disturbance in the Force. Houjj jumped to get back on his feet lowered the ramp and hopped on the speeder bike. He rode the bike until he saw the speeder Zant was using crashed in a show pile and a Sith starship speeding as the hyperspeed boosters ignited. "Oh no." Houjj said calmly. Houjj opened a box on his bike and took out a datapad. When Zant wasn't paying attention he slipped a microscopic transmitter onto his cloak. The datapad read that they were headed to Korriban. Houjj sped back to Zant's ship taking off and heading back to the Academy. Once at the Academy Houjj told Luke what had happend. Luke told him all Jedi would be on stand-by. Even though this was not alot of help, Houjj knew that Luke trusted him enough to believe Houjj could handle this himself. Houjj boarded the GHOST I and plotted a course for Korriban.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 8:41 PM
OOC:wow, this is really fun. Id post, but I dont know what Evil Dark Jedi is planning for me to do yet. Ill post after hes posted. Man, I should do this more often.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-26-2004, 8:46 PM
As the GHOST I was flying though hyperspace he senced that Zant was still alive, he just hoped that the Sith haven't lured him to the Dark Side.
 HolmstN
08-26-2004, 8:49 PM
OOC: ok, I'll try and do something.

IC: Zant stammered up. It was hard to see in this dark room. Being tied up and feeling like one of Jabba's old slaves, it made it even harder to think about what had happened. " I wonder where I am." said Zant. Zant hopped around trying to find a door. Unfortunatly, he could do nothing all tied up.
 Curt-Man
08-26-2004, 9:36 PM
(sorry for joining late)

Name:Kentaru Bolart
Alignment: Sith
Ranking: Lord
Lightsaber: Single Purple saber, E-11 Blaster rifle and a blaster pistol
Force Powers : strong core force powers, crush,grip,lightning and force boom(a self taught/learned force power,if that's allowed)

Kentaur walked inot the dark room where Zant was
"hello Zant" Kentaru said as he turned on the light "i am Dark Lord Kentaru, i have a propostion for you".
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-26-2004, 10:33 PM
After reaching Korriban, the GHOST I's hyperspeed boosters slowed and Houjj began his desend onto the barren, mountianous planet.
Houjj landed several clicks away from where Zant's signal was coming from. Houjj hopped on his speeder bike and headed toward the signal. After about an hour of riding, Houjj started to see what looked like a gigantic castle on the horizon. Before long Houjj reached the castle's gates. Zant's signal was definatly coming from somewhere inside the huge structure. Houjj used the Force to cloak himself as he slipped through the gates unnoticed.
Page: 1 of 2