Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Trouble on the Outer Rim...

Page: 2 of 2
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-27-2004, 4:37 AM
(Curt Zant is still in Zoric's ship so change the post that you made)

Zoric went up to Zant and said"We are entering the Korriban system.I want you to be very sensible and not do anything drastic or you will be killed."Zoirc took the ship down onto Koriban and he got Zant and used the force to levitate him to the sith in charge."Sir we have the jedi."
 HolmstN
08-27-2004, 4:50 PM
OOC: ok, lets just say I'll get put into a room soon, and thats when the other two posts happened.

IC: "What do you want with me" Zant yelled at the Sith master. "Its obvious that there is some reason you want me alive, because otherwise you would of already killed me. SO...WHY!" Zant was starting to become afraid. :eek:
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-27-2004, 6:59 PM
"Yes I feel the anger in you and fear.That is good.You will come to the dark side.That is what we want with you and we also want you to tell us where the jedi academy is.If you do not we will toryure you till you do.Well what do you say.If you say no you will be tortured by me.Be warned my lightning attack is very lets say electrfiying"said Zoirc with a grin on his face.
 Curt-Man
08-27-2004, 8:09 PM
"thank you Zoric, i shall take it from here" Kentaru went up to Zant
"you are right, we do want you alive, and as zoric said, you are very angry, which can lead to immense power, and i sense great power in you already, come, join us and you will reach your full potential, the jedi are just holding you back, join us, or die."
 HolmstN
08-27-2004, 8:58 PM
"I guess it would be very foolish to act and then take advantage of you. But I know that the jedi are all powerful, even to the sith. We just use our powers for good. And we are stronger... at least that was what I was taught." Zant was starting to crack. " I dont know. If the dark-side is all-powerful, then why dont they ever show there power. And which one of you is greater in power, which one is... THE MASTER? Let me see the greatest one's power. And I might consider joining the dark if you let me down."
 Curt-Man
08-27-2004, 9:27 PM
"a challenge?! ho ho, you are fiery young one, but you will soon learn your lesson, i am a dark lord true, but i am the true dark lord, but he would not waste his valuble time fighting you, so i shall take his place, come follow me, and zoric, give him a lightsaber." Kentaru turned and walked off with zoric trying to keep up behind.
 HolmstN
08-27-2004, 9:54 PM
Zant quickly yelled to the SIth Lord and The Sith, Zoric "So, I suppose that If I join you, I will be under the order of The Sith Lord here, and not Zoric, who, according to This ALL-Great Sith Lord, is superior to Zoric. If I join, I want to know which one of you is strongest, before I fight the Greatest one of you and claim the throne as Sith Lord. HAHAHAHA!" Zant was coming up with a plan to take over the Sith, and rule over even the Sith Lord (who Zant doesnt know the name of).
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-27-2004, 10:36 PM
Houjj went into the castle and crawled into the underground ventilation shaft. After crawling through the dark tunnel for a bit he started to hear faint voices. Houjj crawled toward the voices the best he could and came to a vent register. Houjj opened the register and crawled out. It seemed like he was in the lower sector of the ancient Sith castle. The dark side was strong here. Houjj closed his eyes and called upon the Force. He used "sence" and saw three Force users. He saw that they were a floor above him. Houjj found the stairs and headed up. At the top of the stairs he was greeted by two stormtroopers. They said nothing and started to blast him. Houjj deflected the shots back at them and took them down. "Hmm.. the remnant, I should have known." Houjj opened the door at the top of the stairs and dashed though the double doors ran down the hall to another set of double doors. Houjj knew that behind this door were three people. Houjj's datapad said that Zant was right behind this door. He just hoped it wasn't too late, he knew that Zant was good at heart but the lure of the darkside is hard to resist, even for a trained Jedi like himself. Houjj waited patiently in the hallway using Force Sence to find out what was going on inside the next room.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-28-2004, 2:59 AM
"Take the lightsaber and I am the stronger.He is a weak fool who has let the power go to his head.Join me and we can overthrow him and we can be the rulers of the sith.What do you say"said Zoric to Zant.
 Philanthropy
08-28-2004, 1:17 PM
Philanthropy comes in and slashes everyone to bits! Then uses his atomic laser eyes to burn their already diced into 1000 bits corpses!!! Then uses his atomic laser eyes to burn their burnt, diced corpses!!!!!!!
 Curt-Man
08-28-2004, 3:20 PM
(i think not phil)
"zoric, you are brash indeed, but your cockiness is unnerving" Kentaru said and then force pushed zant and zoric into the wall, the wall crumbled and some black fell form the ceiling
"who is the stronger zoric? i suggest you folow me and finish your training as an apprentice, and let me teach this new student of ours".
 HolmstN
08-28-2004, 4:51 PM
In all the confusion, Zant's plan had worked. "Ha, you fell for it. You were so infused with rage, you didnt sense I had no intention of ever being evil. And now I have two sabers. One was the one you gave me, and the other Zoric here's. Now that you have seen that light truly is a stronger, and truer, force. Come, and join us, and together we can help all of the galaxy. Why risk your lives killing, instead of risking it for the rightful reason and helping people."
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-28-2004, 5:24 PM
Houjj senced what had happend, busted throught the doors and ignited his saber. Glad to see Zant used knowledge instead of using brute Force to turn the tide, the two waited to see what the Sith would now do.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-28-2004, 7:34 PM
Zoric used the force to push the rocks off and jumped out quikly and grabbed his saber off Zant."I am no apprentice.You have let power go to your head.Now you must die"said Zoric.Zoric looked at Zant and said"You must leave.Now go and take your master with you.This is personal." Zoric lunged at his former master saber held in front.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-28-2004, 8:05 PM
Houjj wasn't surpised at what the Sith had told them. He knew that the Sith would sooner or later destroy themselves. "Zant, hurry we must get out of here! Quickly follow me to my ship!"
 HolmstN
08-28-2004, 8:23 PM
"Right. Oh, but first, I say we head to the main generator room. Theres got to be a power source somewhere to create all this light(if were out side, then forget I said that). It might help to gather any info we can before we leave. That is, unless you think it is too dangerous, in which case, we should go now." Zant ran next to his master, and awaited an answer.
 Curt-Man
08-28-2004, 8:37 PM
"fools!" Kentaru blocked zorics slice and let his momnetum carry him stumbling past Kentaru
"again, we shall see who is the more powerful"
Kentaru used the force to zap him with lightning and at the same time he used the force to throw blocks at zoric
"if you tried that you'd be exhaustred but me, i am full of energy fool!".
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-28-2004, 10:55 PM
"We need to head to our ship. We have enough information. More information might cost us our lives. Hop on the bike, lets get going!"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-29-2004, 5:02 AM
Zoric dodged the blocks and lunged at his former master.Zoric was succesful this time.Zoric had put his saber through his former masters shoulder.Zoric took it out and said"You cannot win."
 HolmstN
08-29-2004, 9:12 AM
"lets go then" Zant headed to his bike, following his master. "I was hoping I could turn tm to the light. But I failed. I am sorry. BUt the Sith need to calm thier anger before they can do anything, right."
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-29-2004, 2:56 PM
"Heh, you have much to learn young padawan. Sith Lords aren't the easiest to redeem." Houjj said as the two arrived at the GHOST I. Houjj got off the bike, opened the exit ramp and walked aboard his ship. "Zant, we're going back to the Academy."
 HolmstN
08-30-2004, 12:21 PM
"OK..." Zant's mind seemd to get lost in thinking as he boarded the ship. Right before they were taking off, he glanced back at the Sith temple.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
08-30-2004, 2:12 PM
Just as the GHOST I soared through hyperspace Houjj senced something different in Zant. "Is something bothering you, young padawan? I sence some unrest in you."
 Curt-Man
08-30-2004, 5:11 PM
"you really think you actually got that hit through skill, i let you hit me, just to show you how powerful i am!"
as Kentaru was saying that his wound was healing
"foolish one, you will learn the hard way"Kentaru calmed and then pumped the force through him and went into a beserker fenzy and set loose a series of hits at Zoric he got 1 or 2 indirect hits, 1 to the shoulder and another to the left leg.
 HolmstN
08-31-2004, 12:14 PM
"oh, no its nothing. I guess, I... I dont know. Its probably jsut a looming thought." Even as Zant said this, he knew the dark side was filling him. But he knew he had to keep thinking of the light. That was the only way he could prevent the lure of the dark side. :cool:
 Curt-Man
08-31-2004, 5:17 PM
"you cannot stop me, now if you be smart, you would run off and find those escaped jedi! they have our information, even if you became the sith lord, it would not matter, they have our plans and they will find a way to counter them! you idiot, ive had enough of you" Kentaru force pushed him into a wall and then walked out of the room the the main command center
"all ship report, find and destory a ship by the name of GHOST 1"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-31-2004, 11:46 PM
"The fool"said Zoric as he used the force to push the rocks off him and heal himself."He will pay.But I must find those jedi"said Zoric to himself.
 Jaden Malip
09-01-2004, 3:32 AM
Malachi suddenly awoke at the Jedi temple, a Jedi Healer above him.

"Ah, you're awake" she said. Malachi punched her away and then choked her to death. He looked around the empty room, and found all his possesions. He found his way to the hanger without being challenged, but found two padawans there. He slaughtered them both with his saber.

He climbed into one of the xwings sensing, where the Jedi that captured him were. He had to try Hoth first.
 Houjj Qel-Droma
09-01-2004, 2:30 PM
"If you say so, Zant. Your future is clouded, make sure your choices are wise ones."
Landing at the Jedi Academy, Houjj consulted with Luke. As Luke and Houjj were discussing the matter, a Jedi ran into the auditorum and told them that the prisoner had escaped and that two Jedi are dead. Houjj knew there was nothing he could do except continue with Zant's training.
 Jaden Malip
09-02-2004, 1:34 PM
After getting out of hyperspace infront of Hoth, Malachi knew the Jedi were not here. He changed course, and went to Korriban.

He left his ship and carried on into the temple. He went into a room and spoke to one of the Sith. "Master, I cannot find the Jedi. However they will not escape me. I will find them."
 HolmstN
09-02-2004, 1:40 PM
The next day, Zant awoke and went for breakfast. In the cafe', there was much talk of the dead jedi, and of the missing Sith. After further investigation, Zant found out it was one of his friends who was massacaered by the Sith. Anger filled with him, and he seeked revenge on the Sith. He went to the hanger and took a republic x-wing starfighter, in pursuit of the Sith killer.

OOC: Im not usually evil in anything, Ill try to do as well as I can, but I might not write as good if when Im on the evil side. Ill be coming back to the good side, but I only have a few ways in mind that you can do that will get Zant back to the good. Otherwise, hes gonna end up being evil for the rest of this RP (ok, maybe not, but for awhile anyway).
 Curt-Man
09-02-2004, 5:36 PM
"do not fret young one, they will be found, and killed, besides, we have big plans for the jedi....".
 Houjj Qel-Droma
09-03-2004, 2:57 PM
Houjj was in the auditorium with Luke, when Houjj opened his eyes and turned to Luke who was already looking at him. Houj said "I sence.." and Luke interupted him by saying "I sence it too." Houjj rushed to the cafe' to find Zant. He wasn't there. He then rushed to the hangar and saw Wedge Antilles. Houjj asked "Where is Zant?" Wedge told him that Zant took an X-Wing and just flew out in a blind rage.

Houjj was very concerned. He then went back to the auditorium with Luke and continued meditating. He tried to contact Zant through the Force. "Zant, don't seek revenge. Your better than that! Remember Zant, fear leads to anger, anger leads to hate, and hate leads to suffering all those lead to the dark side. Zant open your eyes! Come back to the Academy!"
 Jaden Malip
09-03-2004, 3:25 PM
Malachi was practicing his lightsaber skills against some of the lesser Sith students. Once they were all dead Malachi felt a ripple in the force and smiled.

He went back to his X-wing and flew to Hoth. He knew the Jedi Padawan would follow.
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-01-2004, 5:47 PM
Zoric went to his ship and flew to Yavin IV. He saw an X-Wing take off. Zoric at that moment turned to his apprentice and ignited his sabers. Zoric oushed the two sabers into his apprentices chest killing him. Zoric deignited them and went inside the Jedi Temple. Zoric went to a main chamber where there were 10 jedi apprentices and Luke Skywalker. "I am here to join the jedi. Will you let me join Luke?" said Zoric.
 Purple Wolf
10-10-2004, 12:42 AM
Name: Purple Wolf
Alignment: Jedi
Ranking: Jedi Master
Lightsaber: Dual Purple Lightsabers.
Force Powers: Jump, Pull, Push, Heal, Grip, Crush, Lightning, Speed.

Purple Wolf walked into the main chamber of the jedi Temple. He saw someone asking if they can join Luke.
he walked over to him.

"I dont think so, i sense the dark side in you."
 Evil Dark Jedi
10-10-2004, 2:44 AM
" I have changed my ways. My former Master was evil and let power go to his head. So please can I join?" said Zoric.
 Purple Wolf
10-12-2004, 1:27 AM
i dont believe you have. you will have to prove that you have turned away from the dark side. if you prove that then i will take you to meet Master Skywalker
 Purple Wolf
10-13-2004, 2:32 AM
u can prove yourself anyway u want, its up to you.
 Fey Victus
10-19-2004, 2:54 AM
Name: Valsavis

Alignment: Lightside, Republic

Race: Valsavis is an alien-force user, descended from a race of near-humans called Quottil who appear human in all ways except that glowing 'ley lines' of energy criss-cross their bodies, just under the skin, and create swirling designs the more force they are drawing on. The older and more experienced the Quoittil, the more pronounced these tattoo-like lines become. His race is strongly allied with the Republic, and often work side by side with the Jedi Order, though they are few and far between and often considered a curiosity among the Jedi. "Dark" Quottil develop glowing red and violet lines, while "Light" Quottil develop blue and white lines. All Quottil are force-sensitive, but only the 'warriors' and 'priests' (the two are sometimes hard to distinguish, and despite discovering inter-stellar travel, they are still a tribal race) train rigously in it's use. All Quottil can communicate telepathically via the force with any sentient race, though they can speak normally when they choose.

Appearance:
Valsavis is tall and thin, with shocking white spiky hair and grey eyes. His skin-tone is ridiculously pale, and criss-crossed with glowing blue-white lines that form into swirling patterns when he uses the force. He most often wears drab black or all-white attire to best accenuate the color of his "ley" lines.

Rank:As an 'exchange student' of sorts, Val carries an 'honary' title of Jedi Knight, though himself is not a Jedi and indeed was never part of a Jedi/Padawan relationship (things are done differently on his homeworld).

Lightsaber: As what turned out to essentially be a science project, Val built and designed himself a lightsaber after his first visit to the Jedi Academny, though most of his race never bother (and in fact had never heard of the concept before joining the Republic). Among his own kind, it is not seen as a badge of honor as it is among the Jedi. His lightsaber has a long, thin black handle, a glowing blue-white blade, and while it is not a double-bladed saber lenses are placed on each end that allow him to generate the blade from either side.

Force Powers:Emptiness, Suggestion, Telekinesis, Jump, Speed, Absorb Energy, Healing, Telepathy

(OOC sorry for the Late-Join)
 DarthTDe
11-03-2004, 8:31 PM
Name:Jaden Randyll(not the one from jedi academy,I SWEAR)
Alignment:light
Ranking:Jedi Knight
lightsabers:two Blue staffs
Force Powers:ALL

"I sence that Zant IS alive,but he has gone against the jedi code of conduct but,we can let it go...Zant...please return we will not hold it against you""COME!!NOW!!"PLEASE"no...please no...":cry6:
Page: 2 of 2