Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Custom Saber Colors in SP

Page: 1 of 1
 eaglekid2001
08-19-2004, 5:49 AM
I was browsing through the 'gfx/effects/sabers/' folder and I noticed how each possible saber-colour had its own '_line' '_glow2' and how each shared the same blurcore and blurglow files. I was wondering whether its possible to create your own colours with the appropriate files and have them work in game with the 'sabercolor <bladenum> <color <color>' code. Any answers and/or help would be much appreciated
 Mana Dragon
08-19-2004, 8:55 PM
Have you seen the models/weapons folder? Maybe there's jpgs for each color saber. That's pretty much what you're aiming for. Basically color over jpgs.
 eaglekid2001
08-20-2004, 1:38 AM
There is no 'models/weapons' folder, at least not in JA or JO, there's a 'models/weapons2' but that only contains 'hilt models', not saber colors, and I'm not trying to replace the default saber colours in JA, I'm trying to create my own that can be used along with the default colors.
 razorace
08-28-2004, 9:08 PM
actually you'd have to do some code work to add additional colors.
Page: 1 of 1