Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle for the Galaxy

Page: 1 of 4
 Black Knight of Keno
08-09-2004, 11:57 AM
Long time ago, in a galaxy far far away, a lone ship lands on Nal Hutta. A large, slimy Hutt crawls out of the ship with his gamorrean guards around him. The Hutt, the chairman of the new Huttal inc. is a powerful ally of the Dark Jedi and even a sith that are starting to take over many worlds with their weaponry. It is a millenium from the battle of Endor, the New Republic seems more and more like the Old Republic with it's power and with it's harmony. An ancient Jedi sits on the 6th place of the jedi council(The middle one where Yoda sat). His name is Gel Ador, a Human Jedi lord. More than three hundred years old, his connection to force is magnificent. Next to him sits Donar Jackel, a human jedi master(Like Mace Windu). The Hutt is called Baga the Hutt and the Sith is Darth Tepe. You can be a jedi or a dark jedi. The jedi shall start infront of the jedi council, the dark jedi shall start in a star destroyer in a meeting room, waiting for Darth Tepe. Now, to the profile:

Name:
Race:
 Curt-Man
08-09-2004, 2:25 PM
Name: Nevek Aluron
Side: Jedi
Race: Kel Dor

Nevek stood there patiently infornt of the jedi masters waiting for them to finish discussing and get on to him, but all with patience.
 jokemaster
08-09-2004, 2:46 PM
Name: Max Everett
Side: Jedi
Race: Human
-------
Max stood patiently, but it was running out. He had began training late, and was therefore not as patient as the rest of the Jedi, and had not yet been assigned a Master. Today he was to be assaigned a Master.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-09-2004, 3:44 PM
Gel turned his head to the jedi. The other ones of the council followed his example and soon the 12 jedi masters were staring the jedi infront of them, studying their nervousness, fears and movements. Gel let out a small smile and stared straight at Max. "Thank you all for coming. Some of you haven't heard why you were called here, some think they are here for assigning a master, some think because reports. But, we called you here, because some of you have great potential and skills, some have great potential and need practice. A week ago, two worlds near the Hutt space fell under Sith control. The sith we are looking, is the last for our knowledge. This sith called Darth Tepe is very good in melee-fighting and knows many ancient force tricks. Try and avoid any kind of contact with him. There is two choises he will try on you. First he puts you to the defensive side, then he tries to turn you. If he doesn't accomplish these, he will surely try to slaughter you. May the force be with you, and good luck. You need it" Gel said and nodded towards the door that opened. "Max and Nevek, you will stay for a moment" Donar hurried to continue.
As only the council and the two jedi, a jedi master and a jedi padawan were only left in the room, Donar nodded. "You two shall be a couple on this one. Max, you are now being assigned as Nevek's padawan learner. May the force be with you" he said and nodded that they could go. A transport ship was waiting in the hangars.

((Welcome back, joke))
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-09-2004, 6:33 PM
Name: Zoric Bastar
Side: Dark Jedi
Race: Human

Zoric who is leaning on a wall of the meeting room of a star destroyer sees alot of his fellow dark jedi.
 Curt-Man
08-09-2004, 9:40 PM
Nevek nodded in appreciation and left the council chambers, with max. when he and max got out and the door closed behind them Nevek started to speak with max.
"so, i have heard of your skills and i sense your potential, and i aslo heard of the stunt you pulled on Tattooine, impressive indeed" Nevek said as they walked to the elevators
"but i sense much fear and anger with in you, remember to control that anger and never give into it".
 Jedi Malastar
08-09-2004, 11:51 PM
Name: Darth Galador
Side: Dark Jedi
Race: Noghri

Darth Galador looked around the conference room in this ancient antique of a ship. An old Imperial Star Destroyer. It was an amazement to him that it could even run.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-10-2004, 4:41 AM
"Galador, don't be amazed of this ship. This is a rebuilt version of the historical star destroyers. It has better shields, better weaponry and better techonolgy. You shall get a fleet of ships you want eventually" Darth Tepe said as he walked from the shadows of a corner. It couldn't be, how could he. There was no door in the shadows, a secret door would be felt by the force but Tepe wasn't THAT good in force for their knowledge. "Now. You all are here to gain morepower and kill some jedi. I have a feeling that the jedi council will soon send here some puny jedi masters and padawan learners. You shall have no problem in defeating them, right?" Tepe said and his eyes allost glowed as he said the "right?"-part. "As if you do, you shall be punished. Failure is NOT an option. Now to ships you may have. for your fleets" Tepe threw some holopods onto the table and soon ships lit up as holograms from them. "Star destroyers, Victory-class star destroyers, Sith interceptors and normal interceptors, allso you shall have various types of fighters and hundreds of soldiers with your own decidable armors and weapons. You may now leave to make a list in the armoury section of armors and weapons your soldiers shall have. Then you can come back here and say what ships do you want. After that, you shall go to the hangars and select the fighters your ships will have" He looked at the dark jedi and then stepped back into the shadows where his figure melted to the floor.
 jokemaster
08-10-2004, 7:43 PM
"Yes Master." Said Max, almost automatically. He was excited to finally have a master assigned to him and that the council thought he was pretty good.
 Curt-Man
08-10-2004, 8:13 PM
Nevek and max walked out fo the elevators and out of the jedi temple and walked to Nevek's ship, he acknowleged his astromech and then walked up the loading ramp into the cockpit and sat down, with max sitting next to him
"buckle up, this ship is fast" Nevek got lift off then shot off into space, they engaged hyperdrive and shot off.
" it'll be a day or 2 until we reach hutt space, so you might want to rest and meditate" Nevek said as he got up from his seat and went off into another room and began to meditate.
 Jedi Malastar
08-10-2004, 8:17 PM
Darth Galador nodded and thought of a grand fleet. Although he thought the design of these new star destroyer were quite 'rustic' he thought that they will do.
He headed down to the fighter bay.
 jokemaster
08-10-2004, 10:11 PM
Max went to his room. He skipped over his meditation, and went straight to sleep.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-11-2004, 4:30 AM
Zoric went to the armory and looked at all the armor and weapons."Hmmmmmmmm whats this armor"said Zoric to himself as he opened a locker containg and large steel suit with a jetpack.He looked around and saw many good weapons.Zoric went back to the room he was just in and told Darth Tepe what he wanted."I want 10 of my troops in the jetpack armor and the rest in the second strongest armer youve got.As for weapons I want the guys with the jetpacks with Stouker Conccusion Rifles and the rest with rocket launchers."Zoric exited the room and went to the hanger.
 Curt-Man
08-11-2004, 10:31 PM
Nevek got up and checked on how far away they were form their destination, they were close, it was time max had got up, he walked to where max was sleeping.
"max, get up, we're nearing the 2 planets" Nevek said as he opened max's door, Nevek then left and went to the cockpit and engaged cloaking device, he moved to another direction, so they would be less noticable even with the cloaking device on.
 jokemaster
08-12-2004, 7:34 PM
Max woke up, got dressed and went to the cockpit to join Nevek.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-13-2004, 5:03 AM
As Nevek and Max arrive to the Hutt space, two fighters come allmost from nowhere to the sides of the ship. "Unmarked ship, this is a closed space. Report your identity and business in the closed Hutt space" the other fighter said throught the comlink. The two fighters had warmed their weapons allready.

In the meantime at Nal Hutta, In a small Mansion looking place, fifty red uniformed(A little like the imperial officers, but no rank-badges or cap's) men were sitting on a large deeping, facing many monitors. "Command post, this is Fighter C-54-F, we have an unmarked ship just in the boarders of the Hutt space, they have not yet reported their identidy or business" "Roger that, C-54-F. If it starts running towards the planets or out of the Hutt space, blow it up. Hyperdrive lockdown in three, two, one. Hyperdrive lockdown complished. Report anything you get from them"
The Hyperdrive was locked down. Nevek's ship couldn't now jump to hyperspace
 Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 7:57 PM
Max saw that his hyper drive was shut own and he had no time to bring it back on "um, sorry we were just passing through, you WILL let us leave now"
 jokemaster
08-14-2004, 9:03 PM
((CM, really, when are you posting in the dreamers again??

Also, did you mean for that to be my character who said that, or yours?))
Max picked up the comm and said.
"We're just passing through, what the hell's your problem?"
 Curt-Man
08-14-2004, 10:46 PM
(i just did and i meant for my char, i don't control other peoples chars)
"quiet! you fool, i am trying to convince them, and that doesn't help" Nevek covered his comm link as he said that.
"sorry about that, my friend is very edgy right now, he recently lost his mother, please forgive him"
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-14-2004, 11:18 PM
Zoric looked at the ties.He liked msot of the and reported back to tepe using a commlink."I want everyone in tie advances including me.So that would be tie advances with cloaking devices."
 jokemaster
08-15-2004, 12:40 AM
Making sure his words wouldn't reach the comm Max said
"Let's just blast 'em and get on with it."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-15-2004, 3:58 PM
Nevek's ship was hit by laser fire, then it started moving. A ship appeared just behind them. A super star destroyer lit all it's lights. It seemed to be missing the command bridge, but everything was still working
 Curt-Man
08-15-2004, 4:07 PM
"ah great, you! you give yourself too much to the dark side, resist, i may be an experienced fighter pilot, but when you can, don't shoot, find another way, ok, we will hide on our ship, thye will scour the ship looking for us, when they don't expect it, we will take thier armor and sneak out alright?"
 jokemaster
08-15-2004, 7:47 PM
"Yeah, but what the hell's that?" He said, pointing at the bridgeless SSD
 Curt-Man
08-15-2004, 7:50 PM
" i have no idea, what good is a ship without a bridge? sheesh, alright, were nearing the docking platform, find a safe place to hide, and when the soldier comes through, knock him out and take his armor".
 jokemaster
08-15-2004, 11:00 PM
Max found a hiding spot in his cabin. He waited for the stormtrooper to check it out, report back in, then knocked him out and took his armor, tying him up and leaving him in the same hiding spot. He went out to look for his master.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 3:18 AM
Zoric saw his troops come in and e told them to get into their ties.Zoric lead the way to their destination."I want 2 SD's aswell"said Zoric as he flew.He watched as two SD's come out.He told them to stay behind his fleet.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 5:40 AM
((You know, Zoric, SSD's cost very much. Tepe isn't THAT crazy to give a power-searching Dark Jedi a powerfull weapon like that, so NO more SSD's than Tepe's))

The mansion down on Nal Hutta started moving. It blasted into the space and soon attached into the SSD. As the two Jedi in trooper armors walked out of the ship, the hangar door opened and two red armored soldiers and Tepe walked into the hangar. Tepe sensed something when he walked in. He looked up to the roof of the hangar, then looked the troopers walking out of the ship. "Stay back" Tepe said to the two troopers with him as Tepe walked towards the ship. and then sensed something in the two troopers that seemed a little lost. The troopers made a line. Tepe watched the line a while. "Dismissed. You and you, stay here" he said and then pointed at Nevek and Max.
 Evil Dark Jedi
08-16-2004, 6:48 AM
(Changed it to SD's)
 Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 2:58 PM
Nevek put himself in a small room, the storm trooper walked by and then he heard him say there was nothing aboard, he walked by again and nevek opened the door and whacked him hard, then he tied him and and took his armor, it fit nicley, he saw Max and went outside the ship and saw a dark jedi, there, Nevek had a flash of dread then dismissed it, he stood straight waiting to be dismissed, unfortunaly, that never happened.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 3:19 PM
Tepe looked at Nevek and Max, then their helmets rose up and soon dropped to the floor. "Good evening, jedi" Tepe said and his voice was filled with anger and hatred.
 jokemaster
08-16-2004, 3:29 PM
Immidately both of Max's hands moved. One went to his blaster and the other to his saber
 Black Knight of Keno
08-16-2004, 3:33 PM
"Yess... Strike me down as soon as you can. Let your anger flow" Tepe said as Max went for his weapons. His grin was evil and was pointed to Max
 jokemaster
08-16-2004, 6:18 PM
Max raised his blaster and started aiming.
 Curt-Man
08-16-2004, 8:49 PM
Nevek forced max blaster down, and whispered to him " do not act unless i say, do not give into what he is saying, i know temptations very well, trust me you don't want to give into the, alright?" Nevek straightened up and looked at Tepe
"well i guess a disguise only work for the soldiers, it seems you have found us and we are willing to bargian, we do not wish to fight, we wish to use speech and not violence".
 Black Knight of Keno
08-17-2004, 9:16 AM
"Bargain" Tepe spit the word out filled with dispise. "You jedi never change. You never want to fight, but still confront a sith, fully knowing that only one side at the end of the story will be alive" he explained and then, with a red flash, the end of Max's blaster fell to the floor with sparkles. Tepe returned to his position and deactivated the lightsaber he was holding.
 jokemaster
08-17-2004, 2:37 PM
"And from all I've seen you guys are pompous bastards."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-17-2004, 4:36 PM
"Say that again?" Tepe said with a little glad smile. "You have a very good potential, you know. You could be a great sith of your generation... I must admit that" he said and ignited his blade. He looked at the jedi with curiosity on what would they do
 Jedi Malastar
08-17-2004, 5:24 PM
Darth Galador was at the shuttle bay and was examining some new ties. He was with one of Darth Tepe's advisors. He said to the man," I want one star destoyer and four of the smaller red ones, y'know the victory class star destroyers, all filled with the tie interceptors, a few tie bombers, and tie defenders, I will make the star destroyer 'Vengeance' my flagship."

With that he moved to a transport and headed to the star destroyer Vengeance.
 jokemaster
08-17-2004, 6:53 PM
Max also reached for his saber.
"Just try it, bud."
 Curt-Man
08-17-2004, 7:47 PM
"and you sith as well never change, never want to get political gain always wanting to fight, and i suppose there is now way out of this, and max, be quiet, i am asking your for the last time, no matter what he says do not give him the satisfaction of an answer, ok? draw your saber" Nevek ignited his orange saber and stood at a battle stance.
 jokemaster
08-17-2004, 8:18 PM
Max shut up and stood in the fast battle stance.
 Jedi Malastar
08-18-2004, 3:02 AM
Darth Galador stepped up to the bridge of his ship, the star destroyer Vengeance. He activated a holocom unit infront of, which will display him to Darth Tepe in full color other than just blue since its farther in the future with better technology. "Darth Tepe what is thy orders."
 Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 7:01 AM
Tepe grunted. "Not now!" he said, fury in his eyes and kicked the small mouse-droid off of his way. He drew another lightsaber and looked at the two. His two red blades pointed to the ground, the two jedi ready and the awkward silence of the hangar made the situation even more scary. "Well, Max. Will you start? You have right now the advantage of hate, anger and fear. Besides, do you remember the cape wearing mystery man that killed your parents?" Tepe said and grinned as Max connected the mystery man and the Sith infront of him
 Redwing
08-18-2004, 2:15 PM
Originally posted by Jedi Malastar
"Darth Tepe what is thy orders."

((You mean, "What are thy orders". "What are"!! :D

Sorry, pet peeve ;D

*runs away*))
 Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 2:21 PM
Originally posted by Redwing
((You mean, "What are thy orders". "What are"!! :D

Sorry, pet peeve ;D

*runs away*))

(("What is your bidding my master" :D

Redwing, you really need something else to do than noticing little things like that... Like... Umh... Yeah... Like... Umh... Winking at me :naughty: ))
 Curt-Man
08-18-2004, 2:45 PM
"max....do not let hate,anger and past memories get in the way of your mission, and right now i have authority over you, do not give in"
Nevek started to walk sideways slowly, but all the time keeping Tepe infornt of him, he got a little close and a little more and waited for max to do the same.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 3:09 PM
Tepe let out a grin towards Nevek and let his full force of hatred and evil loose. This force was visible only to the jedi and Tepe. This red wave was closing quikly on the jedi.
 Curt-Man
08-18-2004, 4:07 PM
Nevek saw the incoming force and made a blue barriar around max and him, the red wave hit the blue and shattered, yet some got through, but not enough.
"nice try darth tepe, but you'll have to try harder than that to take us down." Nevek summond as much force as he could to himself and channeled into a centimeter diameter towards tepe, this channel could cut through almost anything.
 Black Knight of Keno
08-18-2004, 4:12 PM
"Very good, jedi" Tepe said and melted to the ground and soon reappeared behind Nevek. "But how did you know my name?" Tepe asked just as his lightsaber swung to hit Nevek
Page: 1 of 4