Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Battle for the Galaxy

Page: 4 of 4
 Curt-Man
10-11-2004, 6:53 AM
Nevek was just about to board his ship, when the king stopped him.
"Nevek, come here" nevek walked closer.
"i recieved a message to arrest you"
"from whom!"
"someone i promised neutrality to"
"no you can't be neutral, you'd be a great help, they are going to take over the galaxy and make hell for all of us, they have a death star!"
"hmm, well now that you put it that way we will join you, but i want you at my side the whole time, if i die, you die."
nevek let out a sigh.
"alright."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-11-2004, 12:39 PM
The first thing to arrive to the Hapan people, was Galador's fleet, including his brothers ships. Only shortly after them arrived the SSD and Tepe's other fleet, holding various Dreadnoughts, SD's and Victory-class SD's. Last one was a huge ball shaped super-weapon, prepared to fire immediatly after jump from hyperspace. For the dissapointment of Darth Tepe, a large merchant freighter was leaving the Hapan people as the super-laser was fired. Half of the laser bolt hit the freighter, making it disappear into oblivians, and the other half hitting one of the hangars. The hangars exploded and the laser dug deeper hitting an underground base of the HApan people. "Reload!" Darth Tepe shouted to the comlink madly.
"All ships, fire at will" hje shouted to the comlink. Tepe's fleet started slowly moving, firing at the planet, letting out masses of fighters, bombers and landing ships
 jokemaster
10-11-2004, 2:54 PM
((I believe you mean Recharge, tepe))
Max snarled "Maybe next time instead of firing blindly you should check for obstacles"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-12-2004, 12:11 AM
A force wave hit Max, Tepe's hand directed at him. "Start the bombardment and kill everyone on sight!" he shouted to the comlink and grinned devilishly. "The jedi will not survive with the king for much longer..." he mumbled
 jokemaster
10-12-2004, 10:36 AM
Max stood back up.
"Perhaps it would be wise to get the death star out of here."
 Curt-Man
10-12-2004, 3:42 PM
Nevek and the king were already running to a battle dragon, when the bombardment happened.
"all ships focus fire on the super weapon and the super star destroyer, we will not die without a fight!"the king said into his com link. Nevek and the king reached the hangar, all the ships were gone except a few snub fighters.
"sithspawn, alright, we'll be wingmates then grab and x-wing" Nevek and the king flew off into the battle over head.
 jokemaster
10-12-2004, 4:00 PM
Max sensed his master get to an X-wing.
"I'm going after nevek. Said Max and stormed off to a TIE Advanced he found in the hanger. It had been modified to have shields, he got in.
 Jedi Malastar
10-12-2004, 6:41 PM
Galadors ships got to Hapan first. They broke out of hyperspace right in front of the planet. It wasn't long before Tepe's much larger fleet arrived and the planets defensive fleets arrived. He ordered his Leiutenant to take their stolen Mon Calamarian Cruiser and hide in the system. Maybe a suprise would be in order for the Republic reinforcements when they arrived, which he was sure they would. He fire all his fleets turbolasers at a Hapan cruiser, obliterating it.
 Curt-Man
10-14-2004, 6:28 PM
Nevek flew masterfully, shooting down tie fighters, bombers, you name it, it got in his path, it was gone, thne he was attacked by an advanced tie, he flet max's presence.
"max..." he thought to max, thye had a small bond since they were master and apprentice.
"listen to me, tepe will destroy you, you have to come back and join us, come with me and save the galaxy, please."
 jokemaster
10-14-2004, 7:26 PM
"Go back to what?" Said Max ruefully. "Slaving away for a corrupt government led by a man I do not know? You were even strong and left for awhile. But where you failed I will succeed: I will become a sith master."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-15-2004, 12:20 AM
Tepe felt something... A battle between Max and Nevek. He grinned, knowing Max would not turn. "Launch all the weapons of the Death Star..." he said into the comlink, and two large lights appeared in the Death Star. With a woosh, two long laser bolts shot out of the huge ball, hitting the planet and allmost destroying it. Then, the main weapon was launched. A green bolt of light hit the planet. Tepe looked at the planet for only a second, then, with a large ball of differently shaped rocks, the planet blew up, destroying large amounts of bombers, fighters of both sides and even one Victory-class SD which was too close to the planet. A large amount of landing ships turned and soon landed into many ship's hangars. Tepe smirked, watching the fighters shooting the other fighters. Only two fighters were left alone, which were Nevek's and Max's. Tepe concentrated on that battle
 Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 5:10 AM
Nevek who was fully flowing throguh the force was dodging all bolts and still talking to max.
"tepe is the one who is corrupt, the new republic is the right way, please max, the reason why i turned form the dark side is i was betrayed, by my own master! come back to the light, please max, i am begging you, we cannot win without you!"
 jokemaster
10-15-2004, 1:11 PM
"Then you'll lose. Not my fault you are weak. And I will be strong enough to kill Tepe if he attempts to betray me."
 Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 3:30 PM
"then you leave me no choice." Nevek broke form thier spiral battle and increased his speed as he headed for one of the biggest ships, he flew into the docking bay, as soon as he entered the artificial atmosphere he ejected and let his fighter crash into the docking bay, he landed and ignited his saber, then started deflected bolts.
 jokemaster
10-15-2004, 4:09 PM
Max growled and quickly went back to the flagship.
"Destroy that ship." Ordered Max to the captain. "It's the surest way to kill him"
 Jedi Malastar
10-15-2004, 4:18 PM
Galador watched as the Death Star's secondary weapons fired and crushed the planet. He could sense that Tepe was going to shoot the main weapon and he realized one of his victory class SD's was very close to the planet. It got took out with the explosion of the planet. Galador slammed his fist on the counter as he witnessed part of his fleet getting destroyed, not to mention his crew. He gave a big sigh to himself and got in a shuttle to the Death Star to see what the plan of action is.
 Curt-Man
10-15-2004, 5:31 PM
(umm joke, i meant the biggest ship as in the flagship, usually the flagship is the biggest)
 jokemaster
10-15-2004, 8:33 PM
((Oops, disregard previous post))
Max landed in the flagship's hangar and got out his saber. He opened his cockpit and force-jumped to land behind Nevek.
"I gave you a chance to live. You should have taken it."
 Curt-Man
10-16-2004, 6:11 AM
Nevek didn't even turn around, he just slammed the ground and a huge force wave pushed max 20 feet away and everything else near him.
"max, i'm asking you one more time, please come back to the light."
 jokemaster
10-16-2004, 6:51 AM
Max jumped back up and ran towards Nevek, saber in front of him.
"Never. I have seen both sides and the light one is weak.
 Jedi Malastar
10-18-2004, 11:37 AM
Darth Galadors shuttle approached the Death Star and he sensed the young sith fighting a jedi on another ship. He got to the Death Star and reached Darth Tepe's quarters. He entered and found said to him,"Darth Tepe what shall our sith fleet do now?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-18-2004, 12:19 PM
Darth Tepe turned to see Galador. "Move your fleet to Coruscant... Start the bombing of the Jedi temple and wait for reinforcments" he said and turned to see the ship where battle was raging. "Max... Get out of there. We're opening fire soon" he thought to hima and watched carefully
 jokemaster
10-18-2004, 2:36 PM
Max got the message and smiled evilly. He force-pushed Nevek down, then destroyed every ship except his own inside the hangar, pulled an alarm with the force, and quickly jumped back into his ship and took off. Suddenly a fleet 3 times as large as Tepe's jumped in-system. It's interdictors blocked passage to hyperspace unless they could get out of range.
----
2 Hours earlier
A message went out of geonosis towards corusant, detailing the plan to attack Hapes
 Curt-Man
10-18-2004, 4:15 PM
Nevek concentrated all his force power, and blew up max's ship's engines.
"if i'm going to die, your going to die with me, unless you want to work with me and fly this ship out of here."
 jokemaster
10-19-2004, 12:58 PM
Max gkared at Nevek but got out of the cockpit. Survival came first.
 Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 4:15 PM
Nevek sensed that we would help him, Nevek then ran to the empty bridge, and turned to max, "you know how to fly this thing? i could navigate."
 jokemaster
10-19-2004, 4:21 PM
"Yes, I can fly, but I don't need a navigator" He said this mostly because he didn't trust Nevek enough nto to guide them straight to Corusant. "I need you to read me the ship's status and handle communications"
 Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 4:24 PM
"that works too" Nevek force jumped to the other side and sat down in the communications seat and read the ships statistics.
"all systems go, except the hangar is in bad shape and half of the weapons are offline, thats it though."
 jokemaster
10-19-2004, 4:32 PM
"All right. I'm going to get us out of here."
He quickly turned the ship away from the incoming fleet and turned power to full. Meanwhile, using the force, and displaying a powerful dexterity for using it, he controls the turbolasers, firing at the interdictors.
 Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 4:36 PM
"could have just asked me to do it..." Nevek then started to take control of the turbo lasers and started firing at the ships letting max do his job.
 jokemaster
10-19-2004, 4:37 PM
"I don't believe I can trust you." Max said simply.
 Curt-Man
10-19-2004, 4:38 PM
"you used to..." Nevek said as he was still firing at the ships.
 jokemaster
10-19-2004, 4:53 PM
"Until I learned better..."
 Curt-Man
10-20-2004, 6:55 PM
"we got ships on our butts, no time to get into this, i'll get it." Nevek force ran to the rear turret, and started blowing up the ships.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-21-2004, 12:14 PM
The Sith fleet opened fire, showing more magnificent firepower than ever in the New Republic history. The hole fleet concentrated onto one part of the fleet at the time, destroying ships like flies. After a while, crushing conmpletely the other fleet, Darth Tepe gave order to retreat to the Hoth-system and hide in the caverns and bases on the planets. As the fleet jumped to hyperspace, a shadow formed into the command bridge of the ship where Max and Nevek were. The shadow sat down to the navigators seat. The shadow formed as Darth Tepe, and a screen lit up. "Our fleet has retreated from my command. We have a ride waiting in the way towards Tatooine" Darth Tepe sid and rose up, checking the shields. "Shields at half... Four turrets half and power in them is... 62%" he said and pressed some buttons, checking the shields and turrets again
 jokemaster
10-21-2004, 1:46 PM
Max, not even suprised, said "Master, Nevek is on the ship"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-22-2004, 6:53 AM
"Nevek shall be handled allso. There are two choises for him. Either be killed by a lightsaber, or be shot to some planet with an escape pod. We shall be going to meet the rest of the fleet" He said and concentrated for a huge chain lightning, hitting every fighter tailing them, some blowing up, some lsoing power fast, some hitting each other. "Can we jump to hyperspace?" he asked and looked at Max
 jokemaster
10-22-2004, 2:13 PM
Max nodded "Now that the interdictors have been taken out"
 Jedi Malastar
10-22-2004, 2:26 PM
After Galador got orders he went back to his Star Destroyer. He sat at his command bridge and wondered if he could survive an attack on Coruscant. Tepe would have to hurry, he thought to himself. But them he remembered his stolen republic cruiser. He ordered Leiutenant Shiv to meet him at the edge of the system. When his fleet got there, minus one victoy class star destroyer. He switched ships with his leiutenant. He took control of the Mon Calamarian cruiser and headed to Coruscant. The rest of his fleet would meet him there with Tepe's.
 Curt-Man
10-25-2004, 6:17 AM
Nevek sensed what max was doing, and Nevek walked up to him.
"you have no need to shoot me out of an escape pod or kill me with a lightsaber, because if you'd look to the far right on the nav computer you'd see the republic fleet coming to engae you in combat, while i was here, i told every planet for the republic to gather ships and meet us at this point, so prepare to really fight."
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2004, 10:09 AM
((Oh let's just put a bomb into the ship and blow the hole galaxy up at the same time...))

With the very same time, a huge ship jumped from hyperspaced and crushed all the planets in the galaxy with all the ships. The end...

((Geez... :rolleyes: ))
 Jedi Malastar
10-25-2004, 2:31 PM
((What, that was a sweet thread, oooohhhh))
 Curt-Man
10-25-2004, 6:03 PM
(well its kind of hard to be a good guy when there are 2 bad guys and they have like a deathstar and all that crap.)
 Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2004, 6:31 AM
((I was tired, and pissed off by a certain someone who "senses" what Max and Tepe speak of in the other end of the ship. Neithwer someone just can know where exactly does this fleet meet Darth Tepe and Max, bcause Tepe didn't tell any specifics, and the ship's radio would have picked some signal from any communications from the ship to another))
 jokemaster
10-26-2004, 2:25 PM
((Yeah but curt: A. Max was watching everything Nevek did, remember? B. Most of the New Republic fleet was ALREADY there thanks to the mysterious signal from Geonosis, and C. There were options other than killing you. But nice end to this RPG tepe....))
 Curt-Man
10-26-2004, 4:00 PM
(A. masters and apprentices have a bond and can have senses beyond a master and another master's apprentice B. what about when i went off to the turrets C. i could have sent a seceret message, but if this is the end of the RPG, whatever.)
 jokemaster
10-26-2004, 4:13 PM
((I heavily doubt turrets have long-distance communication, and no this is not the end of the RP, the last part was sarcasm, if you want to sense the conversation and force-speed back to the bridge where they are OK, but having the republic fleet arrive by magic although they had already sent some ships is a bit.....))
Page: 4 of 4