Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

how "big" will each mission be?

Page: 1 of 1
 Igor_Cavkov
08-07-2004, 2:23 PM
how much will it take to complete the missions? i mean when i saw the movie on Geonosis where u needed to destroy the jamming device.. i mean that level was tiny... hope they take more to complete :confused:
 ZBomber
08-07-2004, 7:27 PM
That was probably just aprt of/the first level. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll have plenty of playing time. :)
 Pad
08-08-2004, 8:32 AM
Originally posted by ZBomber
That was probably just aprt of/the first level. Don't worry, I'm sure it'll have plenty of playing time. :)
Thatґs what Iґm hoping for but it still is on the Q&A list. ;)
 Alegis
08-09-2004, 11:39 AM
beware for spam email

enlarge your mission length
 Sabretooth
08-15-2004, 10:41 AM
140 hour gameplay, at least.

<_<

>_>

I would like 25-30 minute levels, please.

*scram*
 Kurgan
08-24-2004, 6:33 PM
140 hours of gameplay? Whoa!

I mean, none of Raven's games to date have been over 30 hours have they? JA was like 15 hours and Elite Force was a mere 6 or 8 hours.

I remember back when I had my Sega Genesis, the first RPG released for that system was advertised as "over 60 hours of gameplay!" (Phantasy Star 2).

While that would certainly be cool (assuming it's a good game we want to actually play that long), I doubt that's gonna happen. This is a squad based FPS afterall.

How long did it take you to beat a game like Rainbow 6? Or Delta Force? Granted, you had bigger squads than in this game, but still. That's a lot of work...
Page: 1 of 1