Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

I need major help for Realistic Effects Mod Version 2.0.

Page: 1 of 1
 PR-0927
07-30-2004, 10:22 PM
O.K., for Realistic Effects Mod Version 2.0, I need some help, and I have a few problems.

Here they are:

[list=1]
I'm changed the effect for the Bryar Pistol/DL-44 Pistol to be red when it does alternate fire charge up...yet, in game, it is still yellow.
Another problem appeared like this...I tried to make the primary charge up on the Wookiee Bowcaster turn red, yet it is still green...
I want to make the Disruptor Rifle shoot normal laser blasts, like the Blaster Rifle does. How do I make it do this?!?! I want it to have a scope, but not shoot a continuing laser line. I just want bursts like the Blaster Rifle has.
[/list=1]

That is it, please help me!! Many people are waiting for this, and many are waiting to beta test it. I'd really like to know how to fix these things.

Thank you.

:fett:
 PR-0927
07-31-2004, 5:15 PM
BUMP!!

Please help!! I'm not joking!!

razorace
08-01-2004, 4:47 PM
3. You'd have to do some code modifications to get that to work.
 PR-0927
08-03-2004, 11:32 AM
Oh, O.K. That's the only one that I needed to know now, as I fixed the other two. Which file would have the coding in it?!?!

I may be learning C and then C++ from my dad soon...I hope.

razorace
08-03-2004, 3:54 PM
I beleive that code is in g_weapon.c in the source files.
 PR-0927
08-04-2004, 6:46 PM
Umm...sorry for such a stupid post...but, what source files? And how would you get it in game? Also, I wanted to know all of the C or C++ files.

Thanx though!!

razorace
08-05-2004, 3:38 PM
Check out the second JKA SDK release.
 TK-8252
08-05-2004, 3:55 PM
I got the blaster pistol and bowcaster charges to be red in SWR. Feel free to use SWR's red charge effects, I don't mind. :)

But for those sniper rifle changes, you'd need a coder.
 PR-0927
08-05-2004, 4:06 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
I got the blaster pistol and bowcaster charges to be red in SWR. Feel free to use SWR's red charge effects, I don't mind. :)

But for those sniper rifle changes, you'd need a coder.

Thanx...but, I'm an idiot (everyone knows...). I figured out how to fix the blaster shot problems...and yesterday...two days after releasing this mod...I figured out how to edit shaders.

Heh, thanx anyways!!

Page: 1 of 1