Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

RC comic

Page: 1 of 1
 Pad
07-30-2004, 5:30 PM
Yea yea, I got too much free time :D
http://www.feestweekend.be/upload/store/commando.jpg)

Edit: Damnit, put on [IMG] code!
Edit2: Thanks matt!
 ZBomber
07-30-2004, 8:49 PM
Originally posted by Pad
Yea yea, I got too much free time :D
http://www.feestweekend.be/upload/store/commando.jpg)

Edit: Damnit, put on [IMG] code!
Edit2: Thanks matt!

:rofl:

Lets hope not! :D

That looks so familar though. Where is the first pic from?
 adillon
07-31-2004, 9:09 AM
nooooo, my worst fears are materializing ...

and i'm not referring to your artistry, pad. HILARIOUS!! :D
 Alegis
07-31-2004, 1:26 PM
Originally posted by ZBomber

That looks so familar though. Where is the first pic from?
i'd say ctrl-alt-del, the "interface" is alike and i remember a comic with that guy

anyways good job pad :)
 Pad
07-31-2004, 1:52 PM
Originally posted by Alegis Gensan
i'd say ctrl-alt-del, the "interface" is alike and i remember a comic with that guy

anyways good job pad :)
Thanks.

Iґve seen that interface at other comics aswell so saying it came from CAD wouldnt be right. However the comic guy is. But notice I drew the cartoon first with a pencil, scanned it and then digitalised it.

And I tend to make this cartoon not a standalone, so input for new comics is most appreciated ;)
 ZBomber
07-31-2004, 2:46 PM
I have no art skills. Maybe you'll want to ask Jed (:p)
 Pad
07-31-2004, 2:50 PM
* Twaps you *

I ment storyinput, not on how to draw. :fist:
 Doomie
07-31-2004, 4:10 PM
ry drawing something on Episode three the video game, about how stupid it is of them to ignore us pc gamers.

DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!
 ZBomber
07-31-2004, 6:23 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
ry drawing something on Episode three the video game, about how stupid it is of them to ignore us pc gamers.

DAMN THEM ALL TO HELL!

Um, I'll try to translate that....

Try drawing a comic on the Episode III video game, maybe on how stupid it was for them to ignore all of us Computer Gamers.

(I guess it's not coming to PC? :D)
 Doomie
08-01-2004, 7:13 AM
Absolutely right...
 ZBomber
08-01-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Absolutely right...

Awesome. :D

So, what is it coming to? All the consoles, or only certain ones?

Make a comic about Rhett finally coming back and blowing up the RC forums because not enough people post. *cough* :D
 Pad
08-01-2004, 3:28 PM
Awesome. :D

So, what is it coming to? All the consoles, or only certain ones?
Its only for PS2 and Xbox.

Make a comic about Rhett finally coming back and blowing up the RC forums because not enough people post. *cough* :D Iґll keep that in mind :D
 Boba Rhett
08-08-2004, 1:24 AM
Pad, that's AWESOME. :D Make more!
 ZBomber
08-08-2004, 2:15 AM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett

Hmm, he doesn't appear to have any explosive devices on him. :D

Hmmmm.... Maybe one that involves a Clone calling a Wookie a Walking carpet or something of the sort on MP? ;)
 lotr-sam0711
08-17-2004, 7:40 PM
Originally posted by Boba Rhett
Please!!!! :D
 Kurgan
08-24-2004, 6:36 PM
Episode III game only coming to consoles??

Where did you hear/can I read more about this?

I assume you're referring to the "Anakin/Obi-Wan Jedi game" that was recently announced?

Oh well, if true, at least this means there's no danger of JK2/JA losing their covetted "best Jedi game on the pc" spot.
 Pad
08-24-2004, 7:05 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
Episode III game only coming to consoles??

Where did you hear/can I read more about this?

I assume you're referring to the "Anakin/Obi-Wan Jedi game" that was recently announced?

Oh well, if true, at least this means there's no danger of JK2/JA losing their covetted "best Jedi game on the pc" spot.

Plus! Activision 2005 schedule revealed: True Crime 2, Quake IV, Ultimate Spider-Man and more...

Activision have announced their line-up of games for 2005 - and they've revealed a slew of new titles in the process. The biggest news is that the game based on Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith will be released on 5 May and, according to LucasArts president Jim Ward, will be "the WWE of Star Wars games". Like the Episode III movie, the PS2 and Xbox game focuses on the climactic fight between Obi-Wan Kenobi and Anakin Skywalker and, according to Ward, will include "the most exciting lightsaber duels ever seen in a videogame".

The third-person action-adventure will also give players the chance to make use of a range of abilities: as Anakin, players will unleash the power of the dark side in ruthless lightsaber and Force attacks while, as Obi-Wan, players will struggle to save the galaxy from darkness by focusing the power of the light side into swift and precise lightsaber attacks and using the Force to control enemy actions. A preview of the game will be available as part of the Star Wars Trilogy DVD that's being released in September.

Source: gamesradar.com
 Kurgan
08-26-2004, 2:36 PM
Hmm, well that alone doesn't prove it's console only.

Is Gamesradar a console only site?

Because typically console only sources will refer to games only on their console platforms, not about parallel PC ports.

Example: Gamepro typically refer to Jedi Academy as an "Xbox game" even though it was also released on PC.

Still, that doesn't sound too encouraging.
 ZBomber
08-26-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan

Still, that doesn't sound too encouraging.

No, it doen't.... PC Games are so much better because they are much more moddable then console games.... :(
 Kurgan
08-31-2004, 2:36 PM
That is a definate strength, assuming such game is allowed to be modded, and even if it is moddable if people actually take the time to make good ones for it.

But when was the last time you saw a console game that was moddable? Good point.
Page: 1 of 1