Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

LOOK OVER HERE: My final mod until KoTOR 2, you decide which one it is...

Page: 2 of 2
 RedHawke
07-26-2004, 6:39 AM
Thanks Doom for having me on the to include list! :D

If someone you want to put in has an special appearance request, can we ask them?

Or, more specifically, can we PM them? :D
 Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 6:43 AM
Originally posted by Doom_Dealer
OK, so i cleared out the module last night to have a lok at it and there is alot of space (im using that unused base bit). So, ive come up with current characters in it, and who im thinking of adding. If ive missed somebody just send us a PM, if ive missed alot of people, just post a list.
Theres stil plenty of room for more.

Characters Already in:
Cchargin
Colja
Darth333
Doom Dealer
Fred Tetra
GameUnlimited
Jackel
Jedi Xtremist
PrtyLzrdJedi
Mgnails
Mono Giganto
PascalNeder
Prime
Shosey
Darth Straker
Svosh
T7
tk102
Darth Tomer

Characters to be added
Sepritho
MattColejk
Lowiej
Achillies
Maverick189
Aluuan
Csccc
Red Hawke
CDRSeadog
Talchia
Andargor
Jules Windu
Shimaon
Randydg
Orsan
Kitty Kitty

I know some of these havnt been around for ages, but i need to fil some space up.

Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much Doom_Dealer i will enjoy this version of Holowan base :p so will you tell us what you've got planned for our appearences <cough> Jedi Master <cough> excuse me :D i will be gladly waiting for this mod to come out :D good Luck, and i hope it works well, always remember the Infinite Empire is here to help

MattCole

PS <cough> Jedi Master <cough> :D:D <cough> Jedi Master <cough> :D:D
 Mav
07-26-2004, 7:02 AM
^^^^
Well I guess MattColejk is fairly happy...lol :)

I'm glad to hear about the new mod coming out DD, best of luck, take all the time you need, and well I sent you a PM so you know the rest, let's just say I'll hook you up soon :D
 Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 7:59 AM
Originally posted by maverick187
Well I guess MattColejk is fairly happy...lol :)

how could you have ever guessed :p :D:D:D:D

for the first time im being included in someones mod, and its a gr8 honour for me, and proud to be apart of it :D:D it feels as if Holowan has taken me in :) this sounds really cheesy but im proud so i dont care :p

MattCole
 Mono_Giganto
07-26-2004, 9:46 AM
Already thought of that, i'll make you a wookie instead.

Thanks I appreciate that. :) If you want, I can send you some of the equipment I made for my Wookiee PC.
 Darth Dex
07-26-2004, 11:27 AM
Hey DD what about me?
 Colma Adawin
07-26-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by Darth Dex
Hey DD what about me?

if your not on the list, send a Prvate Message (PM) informing Doom_Dealer that your not on the list

MattCole
 kevlet
07-26-2004, 2:25 PM
HOLOWAN SPIRE V3

Like someone said it's a personal thing. Someone else also said doom_dealer = holowan spire. And if this is gonna be your last kotor 1 mod you need to leave a trademark behind. It's like writing someone else's name on your grave.

As much as I would like a mod with some more action and replaying stuff such as dantooine assault it seems that you can offer a mod with some replay and a bit of fun in V3 holowan spire.
 Invader_Zim
07-26-2004, 11:23 PM
Aww, I wanted to be in it as a red mandalorain, oh well. Add me in if you want. I don't care.
 Colma Adawin
07-27-2004, 3:13 AM
Originally posted by Invader_Zim
Add me in if you want. I don't care.

if you didnt care y'd you post ? :p

and thats a bit rude really, but you'd have to see D_D response

MattCole
 Darth Dex
07-27-2004, 2:58 PM
YEAH THANK YOU DOOM_DEALER YOU ROCK!!!!
 Winduwt105
07-27-2004, 3:51 PM
maybe you could make a cross kinda thing
named the holowan dantooine or something. where you have it so you go to dantooine and you have a choice to fight in an arena or you can go to the enclave and fight all the jedi. and some of the jedi or sith are people that are mostly on the holowan forums.
 Mono_Giganto
07-27-2004, 4:01 PM
No Doom's gonna need a lot more space than that to fit all these people in. Edit: hmm.... guess I DID say that already. I'll just remove it.
 Darth Dex
07-27-2004, 4:53 PM
Did u already say that Mono?
 jedi_5002
07-27-2004, 4:56 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
No Doom's gonna need a lot more space than that to fit all these people in. My suggestion would be to use the Leviathan,,,

There is a Vulcar Base section (tar_m10ab) that is bigger. It was also unused in the game, so a completely new, never before seen place for the best Holowan Spire yet. In one place, it is also big enough to fight creatures smaller than a Rancor (maybe even a Rancor). It would also be a nice place to kill the other people on the forums :p. :D

And it has spice. :D

@ Darth Dex
He did, at the top of the page.

:fett:
 Renegade Angel
07-28-2004, 5:37 PM
can yo add me please!?:D :D :D
 DARK JEDI #672
08-02-2004, 11:04 AM
Dantooine assault

so i can destroy puny jedi muhahahaha :lightning
i love the power :D
 Colma Adawin
08-02-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by DARK JEDI #672
Dantooine assault

so i can destroy puny jedi muhahahaha :lightning
i love the power :D

thats good and all, but.... Doom_Dealer chose to do the Holowan Spire as it is his PERSONAL accheievement and some of us think that, the Holowan Spire (which will be moved to the 'inaccesible' Black Vulkers base section:p) would be better for D_D and Holowan, becoz this can be used over and over and over again, whereas the Dantooine Assult, would be a one off, in my opinion...... BORING........ sorry :)

MattCole

PS Holowan Spire :D:D:D
 Doom_Dealer
08-07-2004, 3:55 PM
OK, folks, im back from Switzerland, had a great time and ready for a well earned break

anyway, thanks for all the PMs people have sent, sorry i couldnt reply but the Alps are lacking in computers and internet ports, they seem more interested in cheese fondu.

I'll add people in and get to work when i get a chance, also thanks for the email with all the stuff, ill see if i can get it in when i get the chance, thats all for now, im going to sleep.

Doom Dealer
 Colma Adawin
08-07-2004, 4:46 PM
OK, folks, im back from Switzerland, had a great time and ready for a well earned break (check out www.explorersontour.com) if you wana see what we got up too)

anyway, thanks for all the PMs people have sent, sorry i couldnt reply but the Alps are lacking in computers and internet ports, they seem more interested in cheese fondu.

I'll add people in and get to work when i get a chance, also thanks for the email with all the stuff, ill see if i can get it in when i get the chance, thats all for now, im going to sleep.

Doom Dealer

Well im Glad you had a Great Time, and glad to have you back, it didnt feel right without you telling ppl that there certain thread should be in the mod sticky thread :p:p

Glad to have ya round :D

MattCole
 Achilles
08-07-2004, 4:53 PM
Originally posted by Mono_Giganto
Thanks I appreciate that. :) If you want, I can send you some of the equipment I made for my Wookiee PC.

You made a Wookie PC?? That's freakin' cool!! If you put it up somewhere, I promise to download it :)
 Mav
08-07-2004, 5:19 PM
Hey Doom_Dealer welcome back, can you do me a favor and let me know if you got the items I sent you and the update for one of the items I sent you. I wont be able to use a computer for 2 weeks starting on Sunday so I need to know if I need to re-send anything to you.

Thanks,
Mav
 Achilles
08-07-2004, 6:07 PM
I wont be able to use a computer for 2 weeks starting on Sunday

Did you get grounded? :D

jk
 Mav
08-08-2004, 12:20 AM
^^^^

LOL no, MUCH worse Achillies, I have to go to Football Camp.....ahhhhhh PAIN.......LOL oh well it comes with the TD's and the newpaper articles :D
 Doom_Dealer
08-08-2004, 3:48 AM
Hey Doom_Dealer welcome back, can you do me a favor and let me know if you got the items I sent you and the update for one of the items I sent you. I wont be able to use a computer for 2 weeks starting on Sunday so I need to know if I need to re-send anything to you.

Thanks,
Mav

ye i did, but ive not had a chance to look at it yet, things are still abit hectic at the moment as ive got alot to sort out, but i''ll try and take a look today for you.
 Mav
08-08-2004, 4:41 AM
As long as you got them I think it should be fine, because hopefully the readmes I included are infformative enough, anyway Good Luck with everything Doom_Dealer.
 jedi_5002
08-12-2004, 9:53 AM
OK, so i cleared out the module last night to have a lok at it and there is alot of space (im using that unused base bit). So, ive come up with current characters in it, and who im thinking of adding. If ive missed somebody just send us a PM, if ive missed alot of people, just post a list.
Theres stil plenty of room for more.

Characters Already in:
Cchargin
Colja
Darth333
Doom Dealer
Fred Tetra
GameUnlimited
Jackel
Jedi Xtremist
PrtyLzrdJedi
Mgnails
Mono Giganto
PascalNeder
Prime
Shosey
Darth Straker
Svosh
T7
tk102
Darth Tomer

Characters to be added
Sepritho
MattColejk
Lowiej
Achillies
Maverick189
Aluuan
Csccc
Red Hawke
CDRSeadog
Talchia
Andargor
Jules Windu
Shimaon
Randydg
Orsan
Kitty Kitty
edit
Temporary Tomato
Darth Dex
jedi_5002
deathdisco
salem
Lord of the Banthas

I know some of these havnt been around for ages, but i need to fil some space up.

First off, glad you're back, and that you had a great vacation.

Secondly, I just looked at the updated list of characters (after being blind and having to search for the thread) and...
I'M IN THE MOD!!! *GASP* THANK YOU SO MUCH DOOM_DEALER!!! :D:D:D:D :emodanc::emodanc::emodanc::emodanc:

This just made my day, maybe even week. :emodanc:

:fett:
 Doom_Dealer
08-27-2004, 9:28 AM
OK all, bad news.

Unfortunatly after reformatting my computer SW:KOTOR won't install, also, i have alot of current work/school/home comitments aswell as other problemsat home, and im finding extremely little time to play games, let alone mod. Therefore the mod will ahve to be posponed,

I'll save holowspire V.3 for sith lords and instead concentrate the mod down to smaller components,

I know this might dissapoint a few of few but i promise i will keep your names on a list for a possible version in sith lords.

In the mean time Im probably going to do a smaller version, with just the 'holowan arena' and holowan recruitable characters included. Ive got some arena type modes in mind so that it wont just be a clone of the arena mod. Also i'll try and include a recruitment part of the mod, theres 7 slots up for grabs, initilal thoughts:

Doom Dealer
Tk102
Darth333
Fred Tetra
T7
Prime
Svosh

Sorry again if ive dissapointed people, i really really wanted to finish this mod but i guess my personal and proffesional life have to come first

anyway, thats all

Doom Dealer

p.s. I passed all my exams :):):)
 Achilles
08-27-2004, 2:59 PM
Congratulations on your exams! :D

Bummer about the rest, but I'm sure that I speak for the forum when I say, "real life comes first". Good luck to you with your stuff and your things ;)
 Revan23
08-28-2004, 1:55 AM
Dantooine Assault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sounds sick keep up the good work
 Achilles
08-28-2004, 2:14 AM
Originally posted by Revan23
Dantooine Assault!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that sounds sick keep up the good work
Errr...look about 2 posts up, d00d.
 Darth Dex
08-28-2004, 8:18 AM
Originally posted by Achilles
d00d.
d00d?!?!?!?!?!
 Colma Adawin
08-29-2004, 3:58 AM
OFF TOPIC:

Originally posted by Darth Dex
d00d?!?!?!?!?!

you know a bit like 'BUD' but......more.......naff :lol: :p

BACK ON TOPIC:

HOLOWAN SPIRE V3 :p when you start Doom_Dealer, i wish you luck on your Famous :p Mod

MattCole
 Achilles
08-29-2004, 5:32 AM
Originally posted by MattColejk
OFF TOPIC:

you know a bit like 'BUD' but......more.......naff :lol: :p

BACK ON TOPIC:

HOLOWAN SPIRE V3 :p when you start Doom_Dealer, i wish you luck on your Famous :p Mod

MattCole
Congratulations! You've won the d00d award as well. If you look a few posts up you'll clearly see that Doom Dealer has recently stated that he will not be completing either mod due to personal constraints :D
 Doom_Dealer
08-29-2004, 6:51 AM
Can you please not fill this thread with pointless posts, if you want to post something, make it something about the mod, not just a random post, i dont want this locking because some people are posting a load of off topic rubbish,

Doom
Page: 2 of 2