Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

My Multiplayer is messed up, plz help

Page: 1 of 1
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 1:16 PM
My Game, Jedi Knight, Jedi Academy, Is very fun. It worked for a long time but now, in Multiplayer, when i click get new list, in the internet, because i have wireless, no servers show up. I am so angry. Now i can not play Multi, and be in my clan SD. I need some advice to fix it. I hope someone can tell me what to do. I really liked playing Multiplayer as a Jawa. With my red and Blue sabers

:jedijawa:
:saberb: :saberr:

:rifle1:

:lightning

PLZ HELP:
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 1:24 PM
PS if you help me i will tell you how to be a Jawa in Multiplayer!

SO HELP ME!!!

:jawa :eets:

:lsduel:

:blueblas1
 TK-8252
07-13-2004, 1:35 PM
No offense, but your use of emoticons is a bit excessive.

Also, you should use the http://www.lucasforums.com/images/edit.gif) button instead of double-posting.

And we all know how to be a Jawa in multiplayer. It's no secret. ;)
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 1:38 PM
That does not help me though....
:jawa
 Rumor
07-13-2004, 2:44 PM
my advice: get an ethernet card and an ethernet cable. install the card and plug the cable into it and into your router :)
 <-KRT->Dhart
07-13-2004, 2:48 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
No offense, but your use of emoticons is a bit excessive.

Also, you should use the http://www.lucasforums.com/images/edit.gif) button instead of double-posting.

And we all know how to be a Jawa in multiplayer. It's no secret. ;)

No help and a totally smartass answer...
 TK-8252
07-13-2004, 3:07 PM
Originally posted by <-KRT->Dhart

At least I'm not a dumbass. ;)
 Lightning
07-13-2004, 3:23 PM
Originally posted by <-KRT->Dhart

But doing that is cool if you also have a really high post count.:rolleyes:
 TK-8252
07-13-2004, 3:35 PM
Originally posted by Lightning
But doing that is cool if you also have a really high post count.:rolleyes:

Don't be hatin'!
 THE FILTHY
07-13-2004, 3:37 PM
dont fix ur game. sell it and let some other mofo be stuck with that sucky game.
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 3:46 PM
Shut up filthy, i only need help with the game, and i only got one helpful answer!

PS family guy rocks.
 THE FILTHY
07-13-2004, 3:50 PM
yes, and my answer was the best one. Now go tell ur momma that u wanna sell the game and use the money for something useful, like drugs. drugs are good. drugs are cool. do drugs.
 Jawa-X
07-13-2004, 3:53 PM
Originally posted by Jawa-X
Shut up filthy, i only need help with the game, and i only got one helpful answer! (AND YOUR WAS NOT IT)

PS family guy rocks.
 THE FILTHY
07-13-2004, 3:55 PM
u got a problem? ive got the answer! DO DRUGS!!
 Kurgan
07-15-2004, 4:02 PM
Sorry to the thread starter, but this topic will be locked due to the spam.

Shame on you guys for trying to increase your post counts with pointless posts and arguing. ; p

Anyway, open ports 29060-29099 UDP & TCP and set your DMZ to your internal IP.

Once you have done this, you should be able to get new list and refresh list and have it work.

Also if you have any software firewalls, including ZoneAlarm or Norton Internet Security/Firewall, be sure to have them give FULL ACCESS (allow all) to jamp.exe and jampded.exe. Sometimes you may just need to turn off Zonealarm when you play if it's too hard.

Also make sure your filters are set correctly (to "internet" and "all" rather than something else).

PS: As you know, FILTHY was banned for being a spamming troll.
Page: 1 of 1