Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

SW character's sexuality.

Page: 2 of 4
 yaebginn
07-02-2004, 10:51 AM
not homophobic, I just am against it. Just because I dont support their ways, doesnt mean I hate them. and he walks that way because he is a robot and his legs are stiff. He talks that way because thats the way he was made. I know this dude who talks with a lisp, but he isnt gay, he's happily married. and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.
 CortoCG
07-02-2004, 12:00 PM
I'm getting a stiff one with all this homophobia thing, and gay robots, and frigid Leia ;).
 Doomie
07-03-2004, 3:19 PM
?? When did frigid leia come to pass? What IS frigid anyway? (I'm not english). Dirty guy. You're just having cyber-secks with yourself by making this thread! Cyber-masturbation, yuck!

Good one about the 'stay on topic'. I bet every starwars fan thought about that scene the moment it was said.

at least i did...
 CortoCG
07-03-2004, 3:52 PM
LMAO! Man, you're funny. And I'm kinda sick, yes, but just for fun, nothing serious.
A guess frigid is a person without sensibility. But it's possible that you may find corrupt use of words, as corrupt as our minds :P.
 Doomie
07-03-2004, 3:59 PM
Ooh, i know! Juhani, from KOTOR, could be gay (Or actually lesbian)! Depending on player choices, Juhani may be a romantic interest in the story, regardless of the gender of the player character.

It was on starwars.com, in the Databank!
 CortoCG
07-03-2004, 10:30 PM
There we go. What do you say to THAT Jacobim?
 Doomie
07-04-2004, 3:48 AM
Jacowho?
 yaebginn
07-04-2004, 1:10 PM
Doomgiver, you liar. Here is the whole section of Juahni. Read it.

http://starwars.com/databank/character/juhani/)
 Sharpshooter
07-04-2004, 1:36 PM
First of all, what does LMAO mean?
Second, Droid do have emotions! In NJO, 3PO is afraid of dying And asks Han if he can store his memories somewhere! And if you had legs like that you would walk that way to!:D
 TK-8252
07-04-2004, 2:54 PM
LMAO = Laughing My Ass Off
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 6:37 AM
Yaebginn, i'm not a liar, click the 'behind the scenes' tab. It's there! At least, when i came there...
 yaebginn
07-05-2004, 10:31 AM
ok, after reading it,
1. You are not a liar. I shouldnt have called you one.
2. That only means that the player can hit on her if he/she wants. The player can be gay.
 tFighterPilot
07-05-2004, 10:48 AM
Originally posted by Sharpshooter
First of all, what does LMAO mean?
Second, Droid do have emotions! In NJO, 3PO is afraid of dying And asks Han if he can store his memories somewhere! And if you had legs like that you would walk that way to!:D That just proves that NJO sucks
 yaebginn
07-05-2004, 11:39 AM
try reading them, first. They are actually very well written novels.
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Okay, first: Apoligy accepted, captain yeabginn.

Second: It does mean that juhani could be interested in the player as well. Heck, if you think Jolee is hot, he's also a romantic interest but it's not programmed in the game. So i think they mean she could also 'like you' like you if you play like a girl. Oh sorry i mean AS a girl.

Did i make sense?
 yaebginn
07-05-2004, 1:56 PM
it does. but it means you ahve to be gay first. its like a blowup doll. anyone can mess with it, but it still looks like a girl. I mean, if your a gilr, then you can mess with it, too. but its meant mainly for guys.
 Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 4:11 PM
This is from KOTOR, right?:D
 Doomie
07-05-2004, 4:16 PM
To sharpshooter: right.

To yaeb: But the fact remains that if you're a girl and start hitting on her, she may fall in love with you! Besides, the player character has to be gay first, but that doesn't automatically mean she isn't evn though she loves you too...
 tFighterPilot
07-05-2004, 4:16 PM
Originally posted by Sharpshooter
This is from KOTOR, right?:D Why do I get the feeling that you keep using this smily simply to annoy?
 Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 4:35 PM
I'm not! I just Think They look cool!:D
 yaebginn
07-05-2004, 5:02 PM
you cant chnage what people quote you saying, thats why its there, so you cant take back what you said. And the charctyer has no say in the matter. It only follows the sick minds of the player.
 Sharpshooter
07-05-2004, 5:31 PM
Thanks man! What I meant to say was my little phrase thing! I already figured out how to do it though!:D
 CortoCG
07-06-2004, 1:00 AM
:D . I'm an annoyer.
I think the Figrin D'an band were gay.
 ET Warrior
07-06-2004, 1:51 AM
Originally posted by yaebginn
and he was programmed by Anakin when he was 9. He wouldnt even know the meaning of gay, especially since Ep1 was made in the nineties.

I'm not sure what world YOU are living on, but at 9 years old the majority of kids understand homosexuality. FURTHERMORE, what does being made in the nineties have to do with ANYTHING? Homosexuals didn't exist before the turn of the century?
 CortoCG
07-06-2004, 2:15 AM
Lmao, they did???
 Doomie
07-06-2004, 7:30 AM
Yabeginn, though it may be all caused by the player, it is a fact that Juhani would be lesbian if that happened. There's no way around, there's no nothing, it just is! if everybody in the starwars movies were gay, do you think the actors that portrayed them had something to say in that matter? If somebody wrote a new starwars novel about a gay guy in the starwars universe, surely the new character has nothing to say in the matter, since he's just a couple of letters, but he's still gay!

And it's not 'sick' to be gay!
 CortoCG
07-06-2004, 8:34 AM
Hey! Who pinched my ass?!?!?! Quit pinching my ass! You weirdos.
 lukeiamyourdad
07-06-2004, 10:32 AM
My avatar pinched your ass. Are you happy?
 CortoCG
07-06-2004, 11:59 AM
No I'm not :( . I feel raped :p.
 Doomie
07-07-2004, 6:07 AM
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 6:49 AM
Good call. Hey! Stop pinching my ass! I'll take you ppl are gay as well.
 Doomie
07-07-2004, 6:54 AM
I didn't do it. Luke...dad's avatar confessed, but she's female... So back on topic! i believe i finally convinced yaebginn. Either that, or he just doesn't care anymore... But other than juhani and the hutts, i don't know any gay people in starwars...
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 6:59 AM
luke...dad is a female!?!?!?! Pah, I understand now why did she pinch my ass :D, I thought there was gay ppl on this forums too.

Btw, Jacobim is not convinced I guess, he's just lost interest.
 Doomie
07-07-2004, 7:03 AM
No i believe HE is male, but he said his avatar did it and she is clearly female... but he can probably tell us if we are right or wrong now.

But the hutts are gay, because they only have one gender.
 CortoCG
07-07-2004, 7:43 AM
Purty. I'm all lost now.
 LightNinja
07-09-2004, 10:47 AM
Hutts arent gay, they are just asexuals, the only gays are c3po jawas, rodians and watto. When will you see the true??!
 tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by LightNinja
Hutts arent gay, they are just asexuals, the only gays are c3po jawas, rodians and watto. When will you see the true??! Watto? Rodians? Jawas?

Why?

They seem incredibly straight.
 Doomie
07-09-2004, 11:37 AM
Yeah, and jawa's and rodians at least have two genders! Hutts have only one, so they all fall on the same gender, wich is basically homosexuality. C3po can't be gay simply because he's not alive!!!

Watto... Not sure. Find proof before you claim anything.
 tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Yeah, and jawa's and rodians at least have two genders! Hutts have only one, so they all fall on the same gender, wich is basically homosexuality. C3po can't be gay simply because he's not alive!!!

Watto... Not sure. Find proof before you claim anything. Hutts are not gay, why else do they have all those female sex slaves? C3PO is gay, it's a fact.
 TK-8252
07-09-2004, 12:44 PM
No way Watto's gay (rhymes!). He even had a female Twi'lek slave in his private box at the podrace.

How would all Rodians and Jawas be gay...? Err, I don't think any species in Star Wars had a gay culture. Just because you're a Rodian or a Jawa doesn't mean you're forced to like the same sex.

Droids cannot be gay because droids cannot have a loving relationship. That's like saying my computer loves the computer in the next room... eh, it doesn't make sense.

But Hutts... they're like bisexual or something.
 tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by TK-8252
No way Watto's gay (rhymes!). He even had a female Twi'lek slave in his private box at the podrace. Wasn't that Sabulbe?
 Doomie
07-09-2004, 12:52 PM
Yeah alright, hutts like female slaves, but eventually, they 'plug' the same gender, since there is only one gender in the hutts species. Basically it's homosexuality. That's what i said before. Now rodians and jawa's can't be gay since they have two different genders, and if they were all gay, they'd die out.

C3PO IS NOT GAY YOU RETARDS! HE'S A ****ING DROID! WITH NO EMOTIONS! AND THAT ****ING WASN'T ACTUALLY MEANT AS A VERB!

Alright, hutts DO have two genders, but they are only female as long as they're pregnant, so they all have to 'do it' with a male to reproduce.
 tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 1:08 PM
Originally posted by Doomgiver
Yeah alright, hutts like female slaves, but eventually, they 'plug' the same gender, since there is only one gender in the hutts species. Basically it's homosexuality. That's what i said before. Now rodians and jawa's can't be gay since they have two different genders, and if they were all gay, they'd die out.

C3PO IS NOT GAY YOU RETARDS! HE'S A ****ING DROID! WITH NO EMOTIONS! AND THAT ****ING WASN'T ACTUALLY MEANT AS A VERB!

Alright, hutts DO have two genders, but they are only female as long as they're pregnant, so they all have to 'do it' with a male to reproduce. 3PO has emotions
 TK-8252
07-09-2004, 1:57 PM
Originally posted by tFighterPilot
Wasn't that Sabulbe?

Err... Sebulba was not in Watto's private box during the podrace.

Originally posted by tFighterPilot
3PO has emotions

Programmed, artificial emotions. Anakin programmed his emotions when he built him, and I don't think Anakin wanted to program him to be gay.
 ET Warrior
07-09-2004, 3:33 PM
and I don't think Anakin wanted to program him to be gay.

You don't know that. Maybe he thought it'd be a funny little joke. C3P0 is deffinately gay, and R2 is always thwarting his advances.
 tFighterPilot
07-09-2004, 3:37 PM
R2D2 is the hottest character in Star Wars. I loved it how in episode 1 when he fixed the shields of the queen's ship, he didn't forget to give a smile for the fans :D
 TK-8252
07-09-2004, 5:03 PM
Hmm... question for you all who think C-3PO is gay:

Do you have proof? If so, let me see it!
 Sharpshooter
07-12-2004, 1:19 PM
Hey! There are female hutts even when they're not pregnant! If you've played and beaten "StarWars Bounty Hunter" for the PS2 you'd know that! They show that sebolto the hutt is female and she is not pregnant!:D
 ET Warrior
07-12-2004, 1:34 PM
Do you have proof? If so, let me see it!

Originally said by C-3PO
I thought that hairy beast would be the end of me.

Obviously a sexual innuendo there.
 Doomie
07-12-2004, 1:37 PM
All hutts are fat. You can't tell when they're pregnant. But anyway, she must've been cause i remember getting that from the official databank and thus, one little game contradicting it only proves the game wrong, and not the info.

Err... Sebulba was not in Watto's private box during the podrace.

I think he meant sebulba having girls in his box... Wich is strange, cause why would he watch himself racing? live? And how could he do it?

EDIT: Damn ET, you beat me to it. But again: C3po doesn't have emotions. Notice how he only shows 'fear' as an emotion? Well that's because of his preprogrammed self preservation. Alright he may show other emotions but it's all very logical for a weak defenseless droid. He can't be gay! it's a droid! A droid FFS!

*Sigh* why do i even bother... It's so obvious that you wanna 'do it' with c3po so much that you just keep holding on to the slight hope of him being gay...
Page: 2 of 4