Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Holowan plug-in saber trouble

Page: 1 of 1
 Ajunta Pall
06-17-2004, 11:18 AM
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7163/Saber.jpg)

That's a piccie of a saber running on the Holowan plug-in, and some other mods that in no way affect sabers AT ALL. Feedback, if possible. Thanks :D.

P.S Sorry about it being so big. Cheers to maverick for pointing me to ImageShack, and cheers to ImageShack for being such a brilliant piccie-hosting site. Rock on, ImageShack :p!
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 11:21 AM
That's a piccie of a saber running on th Holowan plug-in, and some other mod that in no way affect sabers AT ALL. Feedbakc, if possible. Thanks :D. [/B]

WOW! thats like Svosh's blacksabres INSIDE out!! LoL

that look wiked and wierd ?! is this the pic you wished me to post?

MattCole
 Achilles
06-17-2004, 11:32 AM
Originally posted by Ajunta Pall

That's a piccie of a saber running on th Holowan plug-in, and some other mod that in no way affect sabers AT ALL. Feedback, if possible. Thanks :D.

P.S Sorry about it being so big. Cheers to maverick for pointing me to ImageShack, and cheers to ImageShack for being such a brilliant piccie-hosting site. Rock on, ImageShack :p!

it looks like one of the sabers is missing a .txi file. You could probably go into your Override folder, do a quick comparison of w_lsabre<color>xx.tga to w_lsabre<color>xx.txi files and fix the problem yourself. All you'd need to do is copy one of the other txi files and rename it to match the un-paired tga. Once you've done this, I'm sure that a PM to T7nowhere (the guy that works so hard to bring us this plug-in) would be greatly appreciated.

I hope that this helps.
 Ajunta Pall
06-17-2004, 12:13 PM
This be it. Again, thanks for trying, mate :).
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 12:15 PM
anytime Ajunta!
 Ajunta Pall
06-17-2004, 12:18 PM
Originally posted by Achillies
it looks like one of the sabers is missing a .txi file. You could probably go into your Override folder, do a quick comparison of w_lsabre<color>xx.tga to w_lsabre<color>xx.txi files and fix the problem yourself. All you'd need to do is copy one of the other txi files and rename it to match the un-paired tga. Once you've done this, I'm sure that a PM to T7nowhere (the guy that works so hard to bring us this plug-in) would be greatly appreciated.

I hope that this helps.

Eep. I'm no good with my txi'ing and tga'ing. This could take a scarily long while... *sniff*
 Drog
06-17-2004, 12:36 PM
Eep. I'm no good with my txi'ing and tga'ing. This could take a scarily long while... *sniff*

This is so simple OPEN a textfile in notepad type this
"blending additive
decal 1" and save as txi file ... NOTE: The txi file must have the same name as the Saber reskin ... NP
 Achilles
06-17-2004, 2:12 PM
Originally posted by Drog
This is so simple

Agreed!! This is a very simple fix.
 Ajunta Pall
06-17-2004, 2:27 PM
"Arrgh" doesn't even BEGIN to cover this. I hate being a kid, sometimes. Is it time to crawl back in my hole again, or do I simply remove the plug-in? The latter, I hope I won't have to do. My noggin's not working very well today... Oh, well...
 Colma Adawin
06-17-2004, 3:15 PM
hey Ajunta, did you get this mod from PCGAMEMODS?

and was it the Holowan plug-in 2?

when you install the plug-in, go into custom installation, then what boxes do you tick?

some questions in an attempt to help,

hope we can find an answer to your problem. MattCole

PS. i've just decided to say something about your sig,
thanx bro really apprieate having inspired someone, feels like releasing a mod, (oh wait i havent, YET)
 T7nowhere
06-17-2004, 3:49 PM
Which saber is that? Is it just a normal saber :confused:
 Ajunta Pall
06-19-2004, 3:39 PM
Originally posted by T7nowhere
Which saber is that? Is it just a normal saber :confused:

Perfectly normal saber.... :confused:
 Ajunta Pall
06-19-2004, 3:41 PM
Originally posted by MattColejk
hey Ajunta, did you get this mod from PCGAMEMODS?

and was it the Holowan plug-in 2?

when you install the plug-in, go into custom installation, then what boxes do you tick?

some questions in an attempt to help,

hope we can find an answer to your problem. MattCole

PS. i've just decided to say something about your sig,
thanx bro really apprieate having inspired someone, feels like releasing a mod, (oh wait i havent, YET)

1. Yes.
2. As far as I can remember. I'm not on my home PC a.t.m, so I'm not sure. Probably, though.
3. I untick all saber mods that are optional.

Hope this helps, Matt. And about the sig, you're a very inspirational person, mate :).
 Colma Adawin
06-19-2004, 3:55 PM
Hope this helps, Matt. And about the sig, you're a very inspirational person, mate :).

Thanx bud! check your INBOX, friend :D

MattCole
Page: 1 of 1