Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

All 3 stances in SP

Page: 1 of 1
 sora
05-29-2004, 1:56 AM
Is there a way or a cheat that lets you get all 3 stances in SP? Thanks for replying when you do.
 Crow_Nest
05-29-2004, 4:25 AM
 AIVAS
05-29-2004, 3:38 PM
 TK-8252
05-29-2004, 5:31 PM
Crow-PwNeD!

Seriously, sora, you need to stop relying on the LucasForumsians to answer your many lazy questions in this forum. Use some initiative.
 sora
05-30-2004, 1:06 AM
well i just found out like 5 mins after the post that you can choose all there.
 saurumonk
05-30-2004, 11:03 AM
yeah sora the olny answers your going to get out of someone with posts over 1000 is a smartass one... and these are the ****ers that never even play the damn game only forum whore now cuz they kept getting their asses whipped trying to whore in game.

to answer your ? there is a thread at the very top that is called not enough customization look there for all your needs.

also in SP its not really 3 stances its 4 it alternates yellows in between blu and red like this: blu, yellow(single), red, yellow(staff), blu.just beat around the bush and go striaght to multiplayer because the controls and movements and field of views are totally different from each other, learn the game on multiplayer and you will be happier in the long run... hope that is of any help.
 GothiX
05-30-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by TK-8252
Crow-PwNeD!

Seriously, sora, you need to stop relying on the LucasForumsians to answer your many lazy questions in this forum. Use some initiative.

Crowned? :p
 Crow_Nest
05-30-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by saurumonk
yeah sora the olny answers your going to get out of someone with posts over 1000 is a smartass one... and these are the ****ers that never even play the damn game only forum whore now cuz they kept getting their asses whipped trying to whore in game.

Ohh, so you're trying to say that TK and I are one of those "****ers"? So if your mother gets above 1000 posts that makes her a ****er too right?
 saurumonk
05-30-2004, 1:09 PM
Heh just as I suspected. Your age was significantly identified as an adolescent with that "superior " comeback. Please do us all a favor and: 1. Grow up. and 2. Don't reply to my posts again.
 Crow_Nest
05-30-2004, 1:39 PM
Ha, just in case you dont know, i am actullay older than you think. And theres no point viewing my profile cause that birthdate is a fake. *Looks at your profile* Oh a blank profile i see, you must be too chicken to reveal your age.

Besides, you are starting a flame war here.
 Lindsey
05-30-2004, 5:43 PM
I sense a thread lock here...........
 TK-8252
05-30-2004, 5:48 PM
Originally posted by saurumonk

I know I'm a smartass... and proud. At least I'm not a dumbass. ;)

I play Jedi Academy everyday, and I'm making a huge mod for it, too. How have you contributed to the community other than with your flame posts? :cool:
 Obi_Kwiet
05-30-2004, 5:59 PM
This: http://homestarrunner.com/sbemail3.html) should be of invaluble help to the rest of the thread.
 acdcfanbill
06-01-2004, 1:52 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest

Man i cant believe how dumb you are, why cant you just search the forum or internet?

please dont insult other memebers, especially new ones who may not know that you are joking :¬:
 Crow_Nest
06-01-2004, 2:58 AM
Originally posted by acdcfanbill
please dont insult other memebers, especially new ones who may not know that you are joking :¬:

Sorry im just fed up with his questions

But he has already been here for 2 months. And all his other threads with questions like these, have posts telling him to search the forum and internet and look at the stuck threads before posting. But he never listens
 TK-8252
06-01-2004, 3:27 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Sorry im just fed up with his questions

But he has already been here for 2 months. And all his other threads with questions like these, have posts telling him to search the forum and internet and look at the stuck threads before posting. But he never listens

Not to mention most all of his threads are in the wrong forum. :roleyess:
 Kurgan
06-03-2004, 6:10 AM
Ah well, live and learn eh?
Page: 1 of 1