Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Where all the old school star wars gamers at????

Page: 1 of 1
 idreamofscream
04-27-2004, 4:42 PM
i dunno, i guess i come from the old school star wars club. i like the old movies, and games.....you know what games im talking about super star wars, ESB, etc.....and of course, best star wars game ever, TIE fighter. am i the only one thats kinda disgusted with what star wars is now? i mean the political correct versions. jar jar sucked, but they made him...and as soon as people complained, *POOF* out with him. i dunno i think the new movies are lame anyway. i guess i just dont like change. anyway im rambling. does anyone know if there is some sort of gaming organization in colorado springs, colorado? just moved here dont know anyone...well, ta-ta

-lickem
 Wildstar
04-28-2004, 2:24 PM
scream

Old-school X-Wing gamer here. :D I've seen the TIE demo, too, but found it was running so slow my wingmen got to the CONs before me.

Of course, most of my online friends have moved on to XWA and SWG, but a few of them will play XvT, XW95, and TIE95 as well. And there's a TIE "total conversion" around for XWA. Check out the links in my signature (Note: the Red & Blue CommNet is linked through the Lounge on the Morning Star site) when you get a chance. ;)
Page: 1 of 1