Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

So I do an excellent 'Yoda' voice

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth Evol Baby
04-19-2004, 6:07 AM
Was playing with the Yoda mod and it's only got a few Yodaisms.

I do an excellent Yoda voice and my friends are always asking me to do it. So I now know that we can record our own voices and convert them to mods etc.?
 Darth Rythe
04-19-2004, 9:14 AM
And?...

Would you like to extend on this?
 X_Fighter
04-19-2004, 12:17 PM
what he is meaning is he wants to something which involves yoda

go to AOTCTC's website and ask for a place on their forum to be a member of the voice cast team or he wants to do additional voices for the yoda model
 Darth Evol Baby
04-19-2004, 4:04 PM
Originally posted by X_Fighter
what he is meaning is he wants to something which involves yoda

go to AOTCTC's website and ask for a place on their forum to be a member of the voice cast team or he wants to do additional voices for the yoda model

Thanks, but what's 'AOTCTC' ? Got an URL?
 Alegis
04-19-2004, 5:10 PM
www.aotctc.com)

If you're really good with the yoda voices, i recommend you to work on it and volunteer in lots projects, because in most ones the voice just plain stinks and that has a rather big negative effect when experiencing the scenes, just because you heard it bad so many times
 Kurgan
04-20-2004, 2:46 AM
Maybe make some sample recordings and post 'em someplace.

Even if you don't get into any projects at least you can spread the love around. ; )
 Samuel Dravis
04-20-2004, 2:57 AM
You should make a song, like the "Y-O-D-A YODA" one. That was good. :D
 Prime
04-22-2004, 6:35 AM
Is that the Wierd Al one?
 Kurgan
04-22-2004, 11:07 PM
Depends. If it's the "YMCA" spoof then no, if it's the other one where you hear Weird Al singing "Y-O-D-A Yoda" then yes it is.

Too many "parody" or "comedy" songs are attributed to Weird Al that he had nothing to do with (either him or Adam Sandler). ; )
Page: 1 of 1