Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

Page: 4 of 5
 Deac
05-12-2004, 1:07 PM
*Helios kicks the gun out of Francis' hand and leaps on him again, dagger aimed for the heart*
 jokemaster
05-12-2004, 7:25 PM
Train Station
"No, that's what I'm worried about. Are you going in?"
----
Building.
Francis twisted, but the knife still went into his ribs, injuring him.
"You're going to pay for that, HUMAN!" Hissed Francis.
He took out a knife of his own, and stabbed at Helios.
 Deac
05-13-2004, 1:17 PM
Helios: Not heard of me? I'm not quite human

*As the rest of the group watch on, Helios' coat flings off, and two holes are torn in his back as large white wings potrude out of his top*
 Mandalorian54
05-13-2004, 2:20 PM
Train Station(12:25)

Miryia straightened, "As a matter of fact, we are going in."

Jack steped forward and decided to interupt, "Miryia, mabee it isn't such a good idea to go in on our own. How much ground can we cover? Theres more people missing than just Tais you know."

Miryia turned around and faced him, "Then you stay here and call for a search team, I'll go in alone."

"But it's too dangerous." Jack protested.

"But I have to."

"Wait." Jack though for a few seconds, "I'll call for a search team, then we'll both go in together, okay?"

"Fine." Miryia agreed.

Miryia turned back to the Glorious Shadow vampires as Jack radioed the mansion. "Are you three going to wait out here?"

((Don't forget to respond to the scene at the mansion, jokemaster.))
 Black Knight of Keno
05-13-2004, 2:45 PM
((I just haven't gotten any place I could insert anything...))

The train station (12:25)

A hiss sounded in the subway. Asshakar stepped up to the train station and looked the vampires. He was alone and was wearing the usual belt and a USP and a knife with him. "It has come to my knowledge that you are looking for one of your kind. I came here to help you look" Asshakar said and radioed for the nest to get him a meeting with the lycans. "I shall speak to the lycans and ask about you kind. I must know his name so if I find him, I can speak to him"
 Mandalorian54
05-14-2004, 3:05 PM
Train Station(12:30)

In one fluid motion Miryia spun around and withdrew a pistol. A bewildered look came across her face, "Whu-...huh?" She looked at the lizardman with her pistol pointed at him, wondering what his intent at such a stunt was. "Are you joking?" As she asked this she noticed Jack also had his pistol aimed at the creature standing at the bottom of the steps. "What are you talking about? How would you know that? Why would the Lycan help us?"

So many questions for the bold intruder.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-14-2004, 3:10 PM
The train station 12:30

"I have my connections, Miryia. And you do know that Lycan's are your enemies?" Asshakkar said sarcastically. He looked Jack with his bright eyes and hissed. He did no move to draw his weapons
 Mandalorian54
05-15-2004, 12:04 AM
Train Station(12:30)

Miryia holstered her pistol and flicked her coat straight, Jack did likewise. Miryia slowly descended the stairs, Jack follwed. As Miryia passed Asshakkar she said little above a wisper, "Forgive me if I don't trust you." And continued past him.

Jack eyed Asshakkar suspiciously as he passed and followed Miryia.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-15-2004, 1:00 AM
The train station 12:31

Asshakar hissed at Miryia and turned to the way they were leaving. "You may not trust me, but then, do you trust yur allies? As the human scum says, keep your allies close, but your enemies closer..." Asshakar hissed and jumped down the steps and onto the rails. He hissed a bit and then vanished into the darkness. He travelled towards the Lycan base. If hiss intelligence would be correct, the Lycan base shoulde be quite near.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-15-2004, 8:25 AM
At the Assembly (12:35AM)

Maximus and the other Lycans decided to sleep the night at the Assembly. Sabrina and two of her comrades exited the Assembly and made their way to a local train station. Sabrina was in a small faction full of only pure bloods known as the Night Stalkers. Her faction have no problems with Lycans, but only they,some humans, and the Lycans only know that. Her black trench coat waved and flickered as she walked the sidewalk. She wears a black belt that can holster up to two guns. Her choice of guns are Glock-18s.

At Dark Shadows

Several Dark Hunters patrol the entrace of the base, ready to fire upon anyone that isn't one of them and that isn't one of their allies. NeoVenom and Solnina slumber in their room as well as half of the Lycans in the base. McKain is busy mixing various liquids, attempting to come up with new discoveries. The after half are ready for anything, including war.
 Kuuki
05-15-2004, 10:00 AM
((*whistles*))
 jokemaster
05-15-2004, 4:07 PM
"We'll go with you" said the one who had first approached Myria.
------
"Human, or something else, you will still die!" Said Francis. Meanwhile, the rest of his team were trying to surround Redford.
------
"My name is Varon. And I am pleased that you have accepted our offer of alliance. We hope this relationship will be fruitful."
 Deac
05-16-2004, 12:48 PM
*Helios draws his two pistols and fires rapidly toward Francis. The rest of the team begins fighting tooth and claw to prevent being surrounded*

Aaron: I've got a plan...

*Aaron leaps over the side of the building*
 jokemaster
05-16-2004, 1:47 PM
The vampires ignore the man who jumped off the building, thinking him suicidal. Francis dodged some of the bullets, but some struck him.
"You cannot win. Why don't you just give up?"
 Deac
05-16-2004, 5:40 PM
Leah: You may kill us, but we won't be turned. And we'll die for our beliefs.

*Aaron, has hung below a windowsil, and shimmys inside, beginning to sneak up behind the vampires on the stairs*
 jokemaster
05-16-2004, 7:33 PM
"'And what are these beliefs you will die so readily for?"
 Deac
05-17-2004, 9:29 AM
Redford: The right of man to live in a world where he doesn't have to worry about bloodsuckers like you ending his life. We're not cattle and we're not prey.

*Redford leaps onto one of the lesser vampires in a mad rush and twists his head, snapping his neck*

[That does work, right?]
 jokemaster
05-17-2004, 3:19 PM
"Yet you treat other species like cattle." Said Francis. The rest of the group concentrated fire on redford.
 Mandalorian54
05-18-2004, 2:25 AM
Train Station(12:40AM)

Miryia watched Asshakkar leave and glared at him.

Jack called back to her, he was already at the hole where the missing soldiers had gone. "Miryia, we'dd better pick up the pace I think that lizard thing is going to cause trouble."

"Ya." Miryia muttered not loud enough for Jack to here. Then she looked to the Glorious Shadow Vampires, "Okay boys, this way and hurry." With that she took off running until she passed Jack who waited for the Glorious Shadow Vampires before following.
 jokemaster
05-18-2004, 7:37 AM
They ran after Jack and Myria, catching up fast.
 Deac
05-18-2004, 1:24 PM
*Redford's Kevlar takes the brunt of the bullets that hit him, but he is thrown back*

Redford: A cow isn't a sentient creature. We are, you filth!

*Father Aaron has crept up the stairs behind the vampires with a shotgun. He fires, blowing one of their heads clean off before they realise what is going on. They are now pinned down*
 Darth NeoVenom
05-18-2004, 11:18 PM
At the entrance of the train station (12:45AM)

Sabrina and her two companions make their way at the train station's entrance. "Where exactly are we heading to now?" asked Lucas with a puzzled look on his face. "We are just checking if everything is alright, that's all." Sabrina replied back. They looked around and then proceed their way by taking the stairs leading towards the train station.
 Mandalorian54
05-22-2004, 10:21 PM
Sewer tunels 12:45AM

The mud squished between the crevices of Miryia's boot with each careful yet quick step. Miryia lead four other vampires through the dark damp sewers. The group was moving fast, there was no telling how much time they had. They were also cautiously searching every tunnel and passege for either hidden enemies or some of their many missing friends.

Miryia rose her fist and the group halted. They strained their ears to hear faint footsteps. Someone was coming. Miryia could tell there was only one person, and whoever it was was running very sloppy.

With a motion of her hand the other spread out obeying her signal. Miryia rushed forward and leapt around the corner into the stranger.

The Vampire princess didn't recognize who she had landed on until her barrel touched the mud spatten face of Tais. "Tais?"

"Who is it?" Jack(*) called from around the corner.

"It's okay Jack," Miryia responded. "It's Tais, we've found him."

Miryia climbed off Tais and hauled him up. He was weak, dirty, and bruised. From what Miryia could tell he'dd been doing some heavy fighting and was pretty beaten up.

"Where have you been?" Miryia questioned.

Tais rested his weight on the wall behind him and forced out one word at a time as he tried to catch his breath. "I...was...fighting..." He had to take an extra breath to catch up for the skipping to fit in words, "And...I...was....beaten..." He seemed to have skipped part of the story, like he was only letting out the bare minimum, he also paused again for breath, "Then I...Woke up on the ground." His breath started to come back to him and he could fit more in between each breath. "Where are the others?"

Jack and the other three vampires came up behind Miryia as she and Tais were talking. Tais caught the last question, "We were hoping you could help us there," He asked.

"I haven't seen them." Said Tais.

"We should get you back," Miryia sudjested, "A search team will get here soon to find the others."

Tais agreed and the group headed back to the station.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-24-2004, 7:46 PM
(Out of Character: Darth Tepe, I was actually waiting for your lizardman to make it to the gates of the Lycan's headquarters. That'z why I didn't post anything about it.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the train station (12:47AM)

Sabrina lead the two Night Stalkers down the stairway. They looked upon everyone they past. They then board the Train and leaned against the closed door. "I heard something was up at the next train station. We are going there." Sabrina said. "What happens if we encounter any problem.?" asked Lucas. "Then we'll solve it." Sabrina said as she grinned. The door opposite to them closed and the train began to move.
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 1:41 AM
( I assume there are humans with you on this train? And, and do not forget, this is a subway, not a train station. ;) )

The Subway station, currently aboard a train. (12:56 AM)

As the train zoomed down the subterranean tracks, the three Vampire rode peacefully awaiting there destination. As they stood in the train, watching seemingly endless wall zoom past them, the train suddenly cracked to a halt, the lights in each of the cars flickering, as the train was somehow stopped dead in its tracks.

The front of the train was smashed, the conductor dead, glass shattering, the shards piercing his body in seconds, instantly killing him. The lights finally stopped flickering, but less than half remained on, the train now dim, and the passengers aboard becoming extremely nervous. This wouldn't be the first time strange things have happened in this subway...

The three Vampire now stood amidst the chattering humans, as they tried to figure out what happened, the dimly lit train obviously going no where.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-25-2004, 9:47 AM
(Out of Character: The three characters, Sabrina, Lucas, and Max are Vampires, not Lycans. Just to let you know. :D They are in the second Faction I created, the Night Stalkers.)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the Train (12:58 AM)

"What the hell was that?" Max said as he placed his hand over his gun. "I don't know, but we gotta get everybody out of here." Sabrina said. Taking out her gun and firing one single shot up to the roof of the train, everybody aboard the train screamed and stayed quiet, looking nervously at Sabrina. Sabrina spoke out, "I'm not here to hurt any of you. We are here to help you. Everybody head to the back of the train." People didn't hesitate and did what Sabrina said

Sabrina took the lead and open the sliding door. "Quickly and quietly." she said as the people that are following her. Being that it is late at night, Sabrina was relieved that only a few people were on the train. As she passes cart to cart, she told people to move to the back cart. Max and Lucas were in the back of the crowd with their guns out.
 Curt-Man
05-25-2004, 10:12 AM
(empty)
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 10:37 AM
Near the Lizardman nest 13:00 AM

Asshakar walked throught the quietness of the sewers. He had heard something up ahead and has drawn his pistol ready. He sneaked towards the nest throught a crack in the wall but was amazed that this crack didn't lead into the nest, but just next to the gate. Ashhakar saw lycans up ahead with some of his guards and so he put his USP away.
"I didn't imagine you could get here so quickly, my friend!" Ashhakar shouted to the group and walked towards it.
"Sir, we have information that the vampires have founded what they searched for" a guard came to say him and Asshakar nodded. "I know it. I tailed them for a moment, but now you must alert the assault squad. The next train is passing the location in ten minutes. My friend's, have you heard of any new groups? I have a feeling something strange is happening soon..." Asshakar hissed, walking towards the lycans as a bomb exploded in the nest. There was screams everywhere and some shouted something like:
"The palace is burning!"
"Help! The palace exploded!"
"HEELP! PLEASE HELP! I CAN'T MOVE!!"

Asshakar ran throught the gates and looked the damage that the bomb made. The palace was halfly destroyed, the armory next to it was nowhere to be seen and the so called hospital facility was heavily damaged. Soldiers, guards, medics and civilians ran back and forth in the nest as Asshakar looked the Lycans, peacefully. "I need to see NeoVenom..." Asshakar looked at the lycans that he had never seen.

((Hope this was ok, NeoVenom... And call me Tepe. Please :p ))
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 12:03 PM
(( Curt-man, I don't mean to sound like a jerk or anything, but did Mandy okay your race yet? I didn't see her post in the thread...Oh and sorry Neovenom, I edited my post. Thanks. ;) ))

Subway Station, the train. ( 1:03 AM )

The train now lay there, motionless in place. Sparks crackleing from the front car, the conductors bloody body hung over the broken front window, a large hunk of glass sticking up out of his back. Infront of the train was the source of this accident...a living growth, which had formed a ring around the tunnel. Behind it, the tunnel was covered in living tissue, expanding onwards, too far for any eye to see.

A small fire had started to burn in the front car, the sparks ignighting the thin carpet in the conducters booth. It was silent...to quite, infact...
 Darth NeoVenom
05-25-2004, 1:08 PM
(Out of Character: The bomb damaged one of the Green Hate's nest? I'm a bit confused. If a bomb was placed near the Lycan's base, they would surely find it before it can set off. If a bomb does go off, the gates of the Lycan base can sustain a large amount of damage, same goes for the walls surrounding the gates. They are extremely thick. Just to inform you. Maybe I misread and it occured in one of the Green Hate's nest.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the subway (1:03 AM)

The fire in the front cart spread towards the second cart and it started to burn as well. Sabrina made her way to the last cart. She put her fingers between one of the doors and forced the subway door to open. "There's a door if you continue to walk the edge. It leads to a ladder that takes you above ground. Now go all of you." Sabrina said. The people ran thru the open door as Sabrina, Max, and Lucas followed them. Sabrina looked back towards the subway and saw that the fire was spreading to the third cart, then the forth and so on.
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 1:28 PM
The fire quickly moved on to the fith and sixth car, and begain spreading faster with each car it passed, as the three Vampire and there human companions flead the train, the seventh and eighth car where ingulfed with flame.

A few seconds later, an explosion rocked the subway, as the train exploded, the blast of it knocking them all off of there feet, Max, however, being the farthest one behind, was lifted off, and slammed firmly into a wall. ( I leave his life/death in your hands. ;) ) The area around the train still burning, though the growth barely had a mark on it.

People stumbled to get up, most being confused at what had just happened.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 1:34 PM
((It was meant to happen in the lizardmen nest, and when did I say it damaged the gate, I didn't say that the gates damaged or were they left open as the guards went to get the assault team ready :p ))
 Deac
05-25-2004, 1:50 PM
Rooftop, 1AM

*Seizing the opportunity, the rest of the Team begin firing at the vampires. Helios swoops in and grabs one, hurling him off the side of the building*
 Darth NeoVenom
05-25-2004, 1:51 PM
{Out of character: Ohhh. Whoopz...sorry for the misreading Tepe. :D )

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

At Dark Shadows (1:04 AM)

The explosion at the nest vibrated the floor a little from where the Dark Hunters were. "What the hell that!?" exclaimed one Dark Hunter. The leader of the Dark Hunters spoke to Asshakar, "We will call him to come here to meet you." He then motioned to another Dark Hunter to communicate with NeoVenom. The Dark Hunter listened to his leader and went to the screen next to the entrance and pushed a buttom, allowing him to communicate with whoever was inside Dark Shadows. "Be Patient, this will take a while. Lord NeoVenom is asleep right now, but I'm sure he will come." The leader said to Asshakar.

In the subway tunnels (1:04 AM)

The impact on Max cracked some of his ribs and puctured some of his organs. "Go on. Leave!" He said to Sabrina and Lucas. Sabrina jumped down to the tracks and kneeled before Max. "I think I won't make it." Max said. He then handed his guns to Sabrina. Sabrina took one of Max's gun and point it at Max. She looked away and fires one bullet into Max's chest. Ultraviolet light streamed out of the bullet hole and out of his mouth as his skin begins to diminish. Sabrina then climbed onto the ledge and followed the others thru the door. Sabrina looked at Lucas with sadness. Lucas looked at her and looks down to the floor. "Let's go." Sabrina said.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 1:57 PM
At Dark shadows 1:05 AM

Asshakar hissed unpatiently and looked the Dark shadow groups leader.
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 2:16 PM
Near the Lizardman base. ( 1:17 AM )

Three lizardmen, on a routine patrol through the sewers casually went about there usual route. There feet sloshed againts the wet dampness of the sewer, water being splashed slightly around them.

Rounding a corner, they continued to walk, however, the constant sound of sloshing was interupted, as one lizardmans foot came down with a squash. Looking down, as it tried to pull its foot loose, it realized it had stepped into some sort of growth in the sewer. The Lizardman pulled its foot free, and looking ahead. the three Lizardman saw that the growth expanded far beyond even there eyesight.

The growth pulsed slightly, almost like it had a life of its own, and it covered the walls, ceilings, and floor.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 4:29 PM
((If I remember corrrectly, you must ask me if you want to use the lizardmen race in any other situation where I am not involved myself, but I'll let you have this... PM me what was the growth and what will happen in the next IC minutes between the growth and the lizardmen))
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 4:49 PM
Near the Lizardmen nest 1:19

"What is that?" The leader of the group hissed and made a small wave with his hand at one of the troops to check it out. The leader reported that something like a plant of somekind had taken over a part of their tunnel system, or only blocked it.
The soldier walked towards, grabbing his M-4 tightly against his shoulder, pointing now at the ground, but ready to start firing if the growth would attack.
"Wait there, we shall send patrol 567-AJF to assist on your investigation. We shall prepare out science lab for your found..." They reported from the nest, as the soldier got just next to the growth and started slowly examine it. The soldier touched the growth infront of him, and fastly pulled his arm away as the growth moved a little away from the hand. "Sir, it's alive!" the soldier reported and examined it even closer, touching it and taking some allready ripped "skin" from the bottom of the growth and handling it.
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 4:54 PM
Near the Lizardman hive. ( 1:22 AM )

The skin he tore only moved slightly, already deadend from the previous tears. The growth continued to pulse, as they stood there gazing at it. The growth made no action againts them. Infact, it was almost as if it shunned away from there very presence.

A putrid smell filled the air around the Lizardmen, the odre enough to make most humans throw up. The growth had released a defencive spray.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-25-2004, 5:12 PM
Near the lizardmen nest 1:24

The lizardmen warriors were glad they had lived their whole lives down in the sewers. The lizardmen soldier threw his weapon down and took his knife and pistol ou, he threw them down allso. He came even closer to the growth.
The lizardmen hissed something to the growth, like the growth would understand. It was the ancient language, even the leader of the group didn't know what the soldier said, and so was quite amazed, well, the soldier had made the first degree in ancient languages in the lizard university.
The soldier smiled and pointed his hand out, like to greet the growth
 Hiroki
05-25-2004, 5:51 PM
As the Soldier extended his hand, gradually the growth begain to settle down. The smell that it was emitting left the sewer, and it begain to pulse much slower than before. The ground they where on once again became stable.

Far ahead, only darkness could be seen. The lights most likely having been eroded and broken by the growth, and the water being sucked up.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-26-2004, 5:55 AM
Near the lizardmen nest 1:30 AM

"What is it?" the leader of the group asked and stepped carefully towards the growth.
"Sir, stay back, It's somekind of a plant... A living plant..." the soldier said as four lizardmen ran right behind the corner and stopped just before the leader of the first patrol. They looked at the growth and the soldier next to the growth threw the small ripped skin of the growth to the new lizardmen that put it into a plastic bag to be researched back at the nest.
The soldier just next to the growth looked the growth and hissed something.
Translation:
I am called Assher. What are you? Can you speak? Please, try communicating with us.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-26-2004, 10:11 AM
(Out of Character: Back tracking a bit.)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

In the subway tunnel 1:10 AM

Sabrina and Lucas follow the people and walk about of the subway tunnel. Even if Sabrina and Lucas wanted to go back inside, they couldn't because the door leading to the sidewalk can only be opened from the inside. "Come Lucas. Let go walking to the other subway station. It shouldn't be that far." Sabrina said. Lucas nodded and followed Sabrina to the other station.

Back at Dark Shadows, the leader of the small group looks at Asshakar and asks, "Why exactly do you want to see Lord NeoVenom?"
 Black Knight of Keno
05-26-2004, 10:27 AM
At Dark Shadows 1:10 AM

"I need to speak with lord NeoVenom at a very important issue about the ever growing vampire population" Asshakar said and stepped towards the leader of the group.
"Or do you have something against it?"
 Darth NeoVenom
05-26-2004, 11:50 AM
At Dark Shadows (1:11 AM)

The leader of the group grinned, "I'm just asking a simple question and if I did had something against it, you wouldn't be standing right now."

On the streets on York (1:20 AM)

Sabrina and Lucas made their way to the entrance of the subway station they were planning to go before the incident of the subway occured.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-26-2004, 12:09 PM
At Dark Shadows 1:11 AM

"You were saying?" Asshakar hissed angry, taking a grip from the lycan's neck, gripping his pistol, but not drawing it.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-26-2004, 12:29 PM
At Dark Shadow (1:11AM)

The leader begins to laugh. "I suggest you put me down, or I'll have all my men shoot you down right now." He snaps his fingers and 12 of the 14 Dark Hunters aim their MP5s at Asshakar. The remaining two took off their clothes and morph into their werewolf form. "I never recall me saying I had something against you."

A clacking noise come from the door and various gears starting to turn on the gate door. It opened slightly and NeoVenom stepped out. The door closed after NeoVenom finished stepping out. NeoVenom looks at Asshakar and the Dark Hunters. "What is going on?" he asks angrily. "I've been called here to witness this?"
 Hiroki
05-26-2004, 12:37 PM
( The growth isn't sentient itself, it is about as smart as an advanced form a fungus. :) )

Near the Lizardman base. (1:33 AM)

The growth continued to pulse, but it had become more relaxed. It not longer released its fowl oder, and it no longer cringed from the Lizardmen. The ground that the growth covered had become nearly still, and walkable, almost as if it beckoned them to travel forward.

The growths only responce to the Lizardmans words was a slight croak as part of it pulsed up and down once more.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-26-2004, 2:33 PM
At Dark Shadow gates 1:12 AM

Asshakar let go of the lycan that dropped to the ground. "I'm sorry to disturbe you on your sleep, Lord NeoVenom, but I came here to discuss about the growing population of vampires and what should we do to them. May we?" Asshakar walked towards NeoVenom and pointed towards the gates with his open hand at the end of his sentence.

Near the Lizardmen nest 1:31 AM

"Sir, should we keep the growth under supervision?" Assher turned and looked the leader of his patrol.
Patrol leader: "Yes, you shall have two others. Stay here and observe. Try looking around if there would be other growths"
Assher: "Yes, sir!"
The patrol that now had only three men and one of them came from the other patrol, continued their way. The others left for the nest, leaving one of them to the scene. There was now three lizardmen sitting on the floor the growth made and they started speaking. "Is there any way you could get the growth raise some chairs?" the other asked and Assher laughted: "No way, Jazer, we are here only to observe, remember. No luxuries to us"
 Hiroki
05-26-2004, 3:54 PM
Near the Lizardman hive. (1:52 AM)

After over 15 minutes of waiting, the growth has made no action. It simply sits there, continueing to pulse. Nothing truely seems to be out of the ordinar, as it just sits there. It is peaceful and quite around the three Lizardmen, as they sit on the growth.
Page: 4 of 5