Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The Vampire Wars - Part1 - The Shadows of York

Page: 3 of 5
 Mandalorian54
04-25-2004, 5:09 AM
((OOC: Well Deac, you can make a teleporting creature if you want, I'm not sure what a Bazetuu is but if you want you can create it. Just post in the proposal thread it's pros and cons and a description and it's all good. You can create it any way you want but there won't be any supersticious element so you can just adjust the abuilities to a more realistic way.))

Train station

Miryia turned to the five Glorious Shadow vampires after the lizardmen disapeared. "If your here to help me take this," She tossed them her radio, "And tell Sain this leads to the werewolf lair," She pointed to the train station door. When the other vampires had understood her she then turned to where the lizardmen had gone, "I'm going to see what they're all about..." She started towards the tunnels in a bit of a daze. Then turned back to the others, "GO!" She yelled. They started to leave and she turned back around and continued onward.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-25-2004, 8:03 AM
the lizardmen waited until Miryia was with them. They led her throught many labyrinths and into their Nest. They left Miryia into the palace. "Asshakar will be with you in a moment..." The lizardmen said and left. A couple of minutes later, Asshakar entered the room. "you must be Miryia. I am Asshakar, the leader of Lizardmen. We have heard that you are a big shot in the Vampire population. We want to offer peace to your people" Asshakar said, climbing onto his chair.
 Mandalorian54
04-25-2004, 4:24 PM
Lizardman lair

Miryia thought about it for a moment, she remembered hearing some strange things over the radio from her Night Hawkes, and wondered if these Lizardmen were indeed going to hold to a treaty. Finally she said, "I don't have the power to grant a treaty just like that...but I will bring it before my father and the elders. If you truly seek peace I don't think they will refuse."

The mansion

A guard came to Sain while they were eating with their guests and took him out to talk privately. Two Night Hawkes had just arrived with a dead Night Hawke. They took Matt's partly decintegrated body to the lab to examine it while Sain spoke with the two Night Hawkes. Sain soon found out that Some of the Night Hawkes had been in trouble in the train station.

Then another guard came who recieved over the radio that the werewolf base was near the train station and Miryia may be in trouble.

Sain gathered six Night Hawkes and twenty regular vampire soldiers and headed for the train station.
 Deac
04-25-2004, 4:24 PM
*The teamn pulls up at a building. They leave the van in their kelvar armour and carry large guns*

Helios: Remember, this one's going to be tricky. Don't go near him at close range, those claws will rip titanium to shreads.

*The team ascend the stairway to find a strange looking man atop him. Looking at Helios, he snarls*

Man: I know what you are!

*His skin appears to peel back, revealing his true form*

Demon: DIE!

*The party all begin firing as the demon charges*
 Redwing
04-26-2004, 1:22 AM
((I'm [probably] going to wait a few hours in-RPG time before posting again...just so no one thinks I've deserted :D))
 Kuuki
04-26-2004, 1:52 AM
((Ditto :D))
 Deac
04-26-2004, 6:53 PM
*The team pumps several rounds into the demon, slowing it, but it is still able to hit one templar with its claws, raking them across his chest. Aaron runs up to the fallen member as the others chase the demon down. It falls and is mercilessly pumped full of lead*

Helios: How is he?

Aaron: He's dead. A shame. He was new to the job.

Leah: This doesn't add up. This one was old. he shouldn't have been able to get here on his own- he was pratically dead when we found him...

*Redford looks over the side of the building*

Redford: I think I know why...

*several vampires are seen below, entering the building.*
 jokemaster
04-26-2004, 7:55 PM
The Glorious Shadow's group of vampires followed Sain. Their guns were again loaded.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-26-2004, 8:24 PM
(Out of Character: I'm assuming that the vampire can't catch the scent of the werewolf because of the gernades.)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

After eating and getting there injections, Maximus lead a group of about 5 Dark Hunters to the outside. They exited from one of the back exits of Dark Shadows and proceed thru a tunnel leading to some stairs. Maximus took the lead in climbing the stairs. Exiting the stairs, they made their way to a dark alleyway.
 Mandalorian54
04-27-2004, 6:23 PM
((OOC: Jokemaster, exactly how many are coming? ))

the Train station

Sain lead the Vampires down the steps and into the train station. The large number of vampires took up almost all of the platform. Sain stopped in front of the five Glorious Shadow vampires who had radioed him, "Where's Miryia?" They could only tell him that she had gone down the tunnel, and that she had told them that the werewolves came from the door. Turning around Sain faced his vampires and the Glorious Shadow members as well.

Miryia obviously couldn't be contacted, she had given her radio to the other vampires. So Sain had to go get her. They would worry about the werewolves later, for now he decided to find Miryia.

Sain lead the large number of Vampires down the train tracks, through the crack in the wall, and towards the Lizardmen's lair, allthough he didn't really know where it was. Soon he reached an area where the path split in three. Sain devided them in three groups and ordered them to keep in radio contact and report every step of the way.

Two Night Hawkes and eight regular Red Shadow vampires along with some Glorious shadow vampires, made up each group. Sain lead the first group straight.

((Jokemaster, post how many vampires you sent in total, and how many are going in each group.))
 jokemaster
04-27-2004, 8:36 PM
((7 vampires in my group, plus the 5 that were already at the train station.))
James was with Sain. He described the Lizardmen as best as he could and told him everything they had done and said as best as he remembered it. The leader of the negotiating team was also in that group. He had by now introduced himself as Andy.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 7:21 AM
The group of three guards in the center path came closer to the vampires. A group of four came from the left and a group of two from the right. Every group met tthe vampires and got the same question. "Miryia is heavily guarded in our nest. You shouldn't be concerend about her. She's with our leader. We can take you into a smaller hall under our nest. There you can wait" the lizardmen told after they got back into the cross section. Five lizardmen guards ran to the nest to give the newws to Asshakar as the left four led the vampires into a small hall throught a series of tunnels
 Mandalorian54
04-28-2004, 8:41 AM
Sain agreed to the lizardmen's request and radioed the other two groups to tell them to agree. They followed the Lizardmen to their nest.

((OOC: I responded with Miryia in my second last post))
 Deac
04-28-2004, 1:07 PM
[OOS: Anyone want to control the vamps attacking Helios and co?]
 jokemaster
04-28-2004, 3:45 PM
"Nice place you got here" Said James, looking around.
 Black Knight of Keno
04-28-2004, 4:20 PM
"Our leader should come here shortly" the lizardmen said and sat onto some rocks. Few minutes later, two lizardmen came to them and snapped to look each other. Asshakar walked from the small space left in the center. He was followed by Miryia. "I am Asshakar, the leader of the lizardmen"
 Mandalorian54
04-28-2004, 11:16 PM
Lizardmen nest

Miryia saw Sain and ran to him, she leapt into his arms and hugged him tightly. Glad to see a friendly face after the slaughter of her Night Hawkes at the hands of the werewolves. Miryia wispered into Sain's ear with a worried voice, "I don't trust these lizardmen, let's just get out of here."

Sain smiled and hugged her tight. When she was done hugging him Sain turned his attention to the lizardmen's leader, Asshakar. "Now, why have I been brought here? What is it you want to talk about?"
 Black Knight of Keno
04-29-2004, 1:03 AM
"We lizardmen are a peaceful group of... freaks as some calls us... We have made peace with the werewolfs and my group that was getting them safely out, attacked your attacking men. We have allso helped your kind. Miryia here can tell that later. Now we need to know, can we sign a peace treaty before we take further actions. I know that we have attacked your kind many times. we have executed the general behind all the attacks and we have allso killed his most loyal soldiers. So now we are only a peaceful tribe of... lizardmen" Asshakar said and stepped towards, looking at the soldiers sitiing on the rocks. The warriors stood up and walked into the nest's barracks. Asshakar looked Sain.
 Darth NeoVenom
04-29-2004, 10:37 AM
On St. Marks

Blending in with the crowd on the sidewalk, Maximus and his group continue to walk in the same direction as everyone else. "So where is this place?" one of the soldiers asks Maximus. "Patience. I will tell you all when we get there." They continue to walk at a normal and cautious pace.
 Mandalorian54
04-29-2004, 9:23 PM
Lizarmen's nest

Some of the tension seemed to leave Miryia after those words, but she was not totally convinced. She wispered into Sain's ears before he could reply and then left taking one group of two Night Hawkes and six regular vampire soldiers with her.

After Miryia and the group that went with her left Sain turned back to Asshakar. "I will bring this matter before Tathar, our leader. But in the meantime I'm wondering if your allegience with the werewolves will cause a conflict of interest. You see, we're enemies with the werewolves, and are currently hunting them down, if you've allied with them then wouldn't that make you our enemies?" Sain looked over the group of lizardmen caustiously, he didn't want his words to intimidate the lizardmen so that they would try to kill him and his men, if they did he wasn't going to let them catch him off guard.

The sewer tunnels

Miryia lead her small group to the last place she had contacted her Night Hawkes at. There she found the bodies of several of them but Chester, Lester, Clive, Jason and Tais were missing.

The small group spread out and began to search the off shooting tunnels and passegeways.

((OOC: hope there arn't any more frogs loose...))
 Black Knight of Keno
04-30-2004, 1:09 PM
Asshakar smiled and pointed his guards to leave. The guards left and Asshakar stepped a little closer. The lizardmen leader was only an inch taller, maybe half inch. "We shall stay neutral until you decide. If some of our troops attack yurs, we are terribly sorry. We have been having problems with our connections to the outer partrols and they maybe won't get the message about the neutrality" Asshakar said and then turned to leave. "We shall await for your decision. You shall find one of our men guarding the tunnel that leads here. Speak to him and he will lead you here when you have made your decision"
 Deac
04-30-2004, 1:16 PM
[OOS: No takers for a group of fire-and-forget vampires to attack my lot?]
 jokemaster
04-30-2004, 5:39 PM
((All right, all right, I'm going I'm going))
"We'll be glad to sign a peace treaty if they agree." Said James, gesturing toward Sain.
James then turned and tried his radio. It didn't work. He whispered to a soldier and the soldier ran out and gave an attack team permission to attack
----
The leader of the attack team, Harrison, got the signal. He quickly looked through his binoculars again, up the building in case there were any suprises. He didn't see any. His team unholstered their guns and entered Helios' building.
 Mandalorian54
05-01-2004, 12:39 AM
Lizarmen's Lair

Sain pressed his lips and rubbed his chin. He lowered his head and looked at his feet, "You didn't answer my question." His eyes shot up at Asshakar. Then Sain dropped the tension, he let his shoulders loose and shrugged with his hands, "Look, we're not enemies are we? All I'm saying is if your allied with the werewolves and we're fighting against the werewolves how are they going to feel if you also ally with us? What I'm saying is you need to choose a side. And when you've thought about that then we'll talk about an alliance, okay?" Having thrown that in his face Sain was ready for anything, he'dd seen it happen in plenty of peace talks. Sometimes they're reasonable and it turns out fine, others...but Sain was ready.

Sewer tunnels

Miryia motioned to the dead Night Hawkes, "Take them with us, we're bringing them back. We have to go now, we'll send a search party as soon as we get back." Her underlings followed out her orders and hauled the dead over their shoulders.
 Black Knight of Keno
05-01-2004, 7:26 AM
Asshakar turned and grabbed Sain's neck. Asshakar raised Sain up. "We shall decide who our last alliance will be! Now, get out of my sight!" Asshakar shouted at Sain and let go. He left Sain lying on the ground and walked away.
 Darth NeoVenom
05-01-2004, 8:55 AM
On St. Marks

Maximus and the Dark Hunters continue to walk and made their way to an abandon building. "Where here." he whispers to his group. He then motioned for the group to go thru the alleyway. Keeping an eye out, Maximus then followed the group. "Continue walking." he ordered. One they made it to the back of the dark alleyway, Maximus knocked on a brick wall with his fist. The members looked at him weird, but then a panel slid open. "Ahh...come in." a voice said thru the opening. What seemed like a wall was actually a door. Maximus didn't want to take any chances a threw a small scent gernade in a puddle in the alleyway. They proceeded thru the door and as the last member walked in, the door was shut.
 Deac
05-01-2004, 1:46 PM
Helios: Right. Hold this floor. It's the stairs they'll likely come up, so we'll guard those.

Redford: We didn't pack vampire. All our-UV flashbombs are back at base.

Aaron: I might be able to radio for help

Helios: No point. They'll be listening. Lock and load.

Here they come...

*The team move to the door and wait for movement...*
 jokemaster
05-01-2004, 6:27 PM
The vampires shot up the stairs, they knew where the humans were. Once they arrived at a couple of floors below it, they slowed down, and drew their weapons. There were 10 of them.
 Mandalorian54
05-01-2004, 9:47 PM
Lizardmen's lair

Sain waved off a soldier's help and got himself up. He brushed some dirt off his coat and fixed his collar. Collecting himself he remained calm as if nothing had happend. He didn't allow his feelings to control him, unlike the lizardman, and proved himself better in doing so. Without a word he turned and lead his men back to the train station.

The Train Station

Miryia met Sain at the station. "What happened with the lizardmen?"

Sain frowned, "Well we're probably going to have more enemies to worry about." Sain headed up the stairs and Miryia followed along with the soldiers.

Miryia noticed his dirty jacket and wondered, but didn't say anything.

They radioed to the mansion that they were returning.

Now the host walked along the city streets drawing odd gazes from it's citizens, particularily the dead thrown casually over a shoulder. Thouh in the dark people could only speculate with uncertainty.

Sain and Miryia walked side by side. After two blocks in silence Sain turned to Miryia with a sigh. "I thought there were more than four that went missing."

Miryia looked back into his puzzeled eyes, "There were. We're going to send a search team when we get back."

"I see." Sain nodded. the rest of the trip drifted to casual talk and they found themselves at the mansion in no time.
 jokemaster
05-01-2004, 10:39 PM
The Mansion
Now the Glorious shadows groups were merged and followed Sain back to the mansion.
"Well, I suppose this is where our paths part for now. Here, take this to contact us if you desire any help, and we'll contact you if we need help" Andy said, offering Sain a radio. He had been careful to not imply that the Red Shadows would need help, he knew they would probably not. Miryia especially, she seemed to be the only survivor of the battle. "It's an encrypted signal, only decipherable by these radios, so the Lycans, the humans, and those....Lizardmen won't be able to listen in. "
 Deac
05-02-2004, 1:20 PM
*There are seven humans. Helios draws his two pistols and begins firing down the stairwell, as do the rest of the humans. The bullets are silver, [does that affect Vampires in this] and event this was designed for the demon it still hurts the vamps it hits*
 jokemaster
05-02-2004, 5:45 PM
Two of the vampires dropped in the initial barrage, but the rest pressed on. They used normal bullets, knowing that'd be the most deadly for humans. They mostly had pistols but two had Ingrams. They took cover around corners and were careful in their aiming. The leader finally got within range and started firing. He emptied one 9 shot clip and reloaded, while the rest of the group caught up.
 Mandalorian54
05-02-2004, 6:25 PM
((OOC: Silver is only as effective as regular bullets in this.))

The Mansion

When Sain and Miryia arrived they were greeted by their kindred with warmth. The night had been long and stressful. Sain headed straight for the main dining room where Tathar was eating with his guests. Miryia remained behind to help the servants tend to the dead. The other soldiers headed off to the armory to disarm and then headed for rest.

Sain entered abruptly and walked straight to Tathar, Sain wispered into his leader's ears. "Tathar, it would seem we have another foe which has allied with the werewolves."
 jokemaster
05-02-2004, 7:15 PM
The Glorious Shadows vampries returned to their lair, where they were also greeted by their kin. They told stories of their escapades and reported a description of the lizardmen and the fact that they were probably gonna be allied with the werewolves. The leader of the Glorious Shadows was mysteriously not present.
 Redwing
05-02-2004, 8:43 PM
((Deac: Silver for werewolves, UV for vampires. ;)

Uh...so how many hours have passed in-RPG? XD))
 Black Knight of Keno
05-03-2004, 2:53 AM
The lizardmen nest closed up as the guards changed. The lizardmen went to sleep after the night and the guards changed

((So that means that the vampire's didn't accept? Ok. Fine to me... When the sun comes up, my story changes from underground to the city and the what was it... 30 lizardmen))
 Deac
05-03-2004, 11:27 AM
*Of one Helios' team goes down. The rest duck for cover*

Redford: These guys are highly trained. They got us completely foxed. We don't have any ranged weaponry. It's almost like..

*One of the team members, a man named Cox, suddenly laughs*

Cox: It's almost like this whole thing was a set up...

*Cox opens his mouth, where two large fangs are now visible*

Cox: Bribing one old demon was easy. Now I get a shot at the great Helios...

*He is suddenly thrown back as Helios kicks him in the face*

Helios: I'll take him! The rest of you cover the door!
 jokemaster
05-03-2004, 5:53 PM
Building
The vampires threw a frag grenede toward the group. They wait for it to blow up.
 Mandalorian54
05-04-2004, 12:30 AM
((OOC: haha, well Tepe, your lucky Sain didn't start splitting wigs and busting caps in that joint right then and there. :p He displayed some extrodinary self control. So no, theres no peace. But in the Proposal thread you mentioned your son taking over so mabee we can take another crack at that if you learn some manners. :D

And Redwing...I would say it's like midnight now mabee?))
 Black Knight of Keno
05-04-2004, 7:54 AM
((Yeah, I plan on something like Asshakar's son taking over the throne. Let's just see if that will happen. I made another post what WILL happen at some point))
 Darth NeoVenom
05-04-2004, 12:14 PM
In the building of St. Marks (12:05 AM)

Maximus and his group walk thru a hallway and make their way to a backroom. Once entering, they can see several Vampires, Lycans, and Humans chat amongst each other. This place is known as the Assembly, the only place where Vampires, Lycans, and Humans can talk amongst each other in peace and not be disturbed.
 Deac
05-04-2004, 1:49 PM
*Redford sees the grenade*

Redford: Grenade! *He kicks it, and it gets half way down the stairs before it explodes, causing them to fall through*

Leah: That'll hold them a moment

*Meanwhile, Helios and Cox are busy in hand to hand combat. Cox lunges forward*

Cox: So, is it true? You smell different. They say you're half angel.

Helios: Maybe. Perhaps not.

*Helios draws his silver dagger*

Helios: You still die if your head comes off, right?
 jokemaster
05-04-2004, 1:55 PM
*The leader's name was Francis*
Francis: All right. Let's take care of these pests.
*The vampires once again charged forward, this time everyone was shooting. The leader aimed straight for Redford, knowing he was the one who kicked the grenede*
 Mandalorian54
05-10-2004, 1:42 AM
Tathar's Mansion(12:05AM)

Tathar's chair screached as he pushed it back and stood to his feet. The Red Shadow leader directed his attention to the new ally sitting further down the long streatching table. "Please come with us, I want you to be present at my council." Tathar's eyes darted to a servant who took the hint and left to assemble the council.

All the vampires rose from their seats. Sain followed closely behind Tathar as he walked down the length of the table. Tathar eyed the Glorious Shadow leader when he aproached him, "A new threat it seems is at hand, the council must gather. Please," He turned to the broad double doors, "This way," And lead the way.

Tathar pushed the broad doors open. As Tathar strolled in two guards positioned themselves at oposite sides of the doorway. The Red shadow vampires present at the meal did not follow Tathar, they were not a part of the council. Instead they made their seperate ways through the various smaller doors of the dining hall. The room suddenly became quite active. As the diners left the elders entered and one by one made their way through the main doors.

Sain, remaining behind, steped beside the Glorious Shadow leader, "Go ahead, but your friends must stay with me."

Miryia had been leaning against one of the door frames watching. Her eyes met with Sain's and he smiled at her. A fait smile hinted on her face, but she wasn't quite comphorted. Miryia wirled around and left. Sain felt a longing in his heart but his place was with the guests.

In another room Miryia slung two gun straps over her shoulders and buckled a holster to her thigh. On a small dresser in front of her lay three guns. One by one she picked them up, loaded them, and holstered them.

Whirling so gracefully as she had done before she then strolled towards the mansion's front doors. She was halted with both hands ready to push the doors open. "Miryia!" A familiar voice called from behind her.

Miryia turned her head but not her body. "Miryia, you can't go out alone."

With a sigh Miryia spun around. "Jack." She said firmly looking into the brown eyes of the handsom black haired man before her, "I am going."

Jack stepped closer, "Then take a team with you."

Miryia's voice became hasty, "Tais may not have time, he could already be dead."

"He's just a soldier, and if he's dead or if he dies he'll have died doing his soldier's duty." Miryia grew impatient with Jack's words, "He's not worth it, you shouldn't go."

"I can't let one of my men just die."

"A search team will go, you've done enough tonight."

"I haven't done enough until every werewolf is dead."

Miryia turned around and yanked the door open a crack. Jack grabbed her arm firmly, "Be careful Miryia, they're not just werewolves."

Miryia shot Jack a suspicious glance.

"They're Lycan." Jack said, gazing deepley into Miryia's big pretty blue eyes.

"It makes no difference to me." She shot back. "They all die the same." Once again she made another attempt at prying the door open and was halted by Jack.

"Miryia would you just wait!"

"What!?" Miryia said in an impatiently angered shout.

Jack drew his gun between them and cocked it, "I'm coming with you."

Some of the temper subsided and Miryia hastily lead Jack out of the mansion.

Train Station(12:15AM)

Miryia and Jack stepped out of a black car and made their way to the Train Station's entrance. There they stood for a moment, side by side looking down into the station's glowing light.
 Deac
05-10-2004, 11:29 AM
*Redford keeps his cool, aims his shotgun and fires directly at Francis' head. The others continue firing.

Meanwhile, Helios grapples above Cox, knife above heart*

Cox: Come on, half-breed. Show me your wings

Helios: Shut up

*Helios stabs the dagger into Cox's neck. He bleeds and begins to die*
 jokemaster
05-10-2004, 2:39 PM
Tathar's mansion 12:05
The leader nodded. His escort stayed behind with Sain.
-------
Train Station 12:15
A voice behind both Jack and Myria spoke.
"Going somewhere? "
Three Glorious Shadow vampires stood behind them. They had been left to warn the others if the Lycan, or lizards, left through there.
---------
Building 12:13
Francis barely dodged the shotgun blast. It made him lose his balance and he dropped his gun. He fumbled trying to find it for a second, but the other vampires continued the rush. They kept shooting until they finally reached Redford's team.
 Deac
05-11-2004, 1:21 PM
*Helios stands from the dead Cox. He sees the vampires gradually move closer and runs back into the fray, leaping on top of their leader with his silver dagger*
 jokemaster
05-11-2004, 5:19 PM
Building

The leader dodged, but the knife grazed his cheek. It was a small cut, and it healed fast. The leader turned, his gun already aimed at Helios.
 Mandalorian54
05-11-2004, 11:13 PM
Tathar's Mansion(12:20)

Tathar sat at the head of a beautifully crafted table which streatched down the length of the room seating twelve on each side and one at each base. The table's beautiful wood glowed rich under the dim lamps ligning the walls.

The Glorious Shadow leader was ushered to the foot of the table oposite Tathar. Twenty elders sat along the sides with two empty seats.

When they had all settled Tathar spoke, "My fellow Elders." He greated with both hands held up in recognition. "First I would like to welcome our guest from the Glorious Shadow Faction." Tathar lowered one hand and motioned the other towards the end of the table, "Please, tell us your name."

Train Station(12:20)

Miryia was startled at first but realized who the three strangers were. Jack did not.

"What's it to you?!" Jack said agresively, taking a step towards the strangers.

Miryia pulled him back, "Relax Jack, they're Glorious Shadow vampires."

"Oh." Jack said and steped back.

Miryia advanced and spoke to the three Glorious Shadow Vampires, "Has anything unusual happened while we were gone?"
 Darth NeoVenom
05-11-2004, 11:37 PM
At the Assembly (12:20AM)

Maximus walks to the center of the room. "Pardon for the interruption everyone, but I have very good news." Maximus than reaches into a pouch on his belt and takes out an injection. "This my friends is an injection that prevents us from having odor. Once injected with this, within two days you will be odorless." Many of the people in the room had a look of surprise on their faces. Sabrina (***), a pure blood vampire, stood up and spoke to the others. "You know what this means? We can roam freely without any problems." She then looks at Maximus and says, "Do you have enough injections with you for all of us?"

"But of course." Maximus replied with a smirk on his face. He takes out three more injections and motions his group to take out the injections they were carrying. "These will help you aswell." Maximus says taking out some non-scent gernades.

"All I hope is that this war will end soon." Sabrina says as she grabs some of the gernades from Maximus. "I hope so too." Maximus said.
Page: 3 of 5