Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Menu Files...

Page: 1 of 1
 JaedenRuiner
04-02-2004, 9:15 AM
Okay, i've been working on different aspects of the game, trying to increase my ideal game play, however I came across a mod that claimed to allow one to select one's saber style at the beginning of a new game. They did this by altering the ".menu" files, and such. However, in my learning process I came across several commands that didn't lay down quietly for me to figure out how they worked.

Basically, they are the "uiScript" commands. Many of these menus have an onOpen event handler that executes many "uiScript" commands, which seem to be hidden somewhere I cannot find.

Where are these commands found, like "getsabercvars" and "updatefightingstylechoices", etc. if they are scripts that are setting specific cvars or what not, i can manipulate a LOT of the initial setup and psuedo-rp aspect of the game play. However, if i can't find where these uiScript things are, or manipulate how they work, it will seemingly be much more difficult to add my own tweaks. *chuckle*

Thanks
Jaeden "Sifo Dyas" al'Raec Ruiner
 razorace
04-03-2004, 8:15 PM
It's handled in the UI code. Unfortunately, we can't see/change the SP uiscripts since they are stored in the SP source code, which we don't have.
Page: 1 of 1