Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The rise of Revan

Page: 5 of 5
 Blessиd Sith
07-18-2004, 12:59 AM
She shook her head. Such brainwashing. Passion was the drive to better the self, the full culmination of all that was pure. Yet in this galaxy where the self was evil and wicked, of course anything that bettered the self would be just as evil and wicked.

And she had a direct order from the Dark Lord of the Sith. She knew her place and didn't correct his assumption that she was too weak to notice a bomb; instead she turned, pulling her cowl up over her head so her features were shadowed, leaving her in the darkness that was so comforting and serene. With the force she stroked her doublebladed sabre, almost feeling it hum, the anticipation for a fight thrumming through her. If there was a bomb, there was a Jedi. And if there was a Jedi . . . a smile crept to her mouth slowly: her teeth showed in a horrifically amused expression. She could almost taste the blood on her lips.

Stalking through the area, pushing her senses outwards to feel the bomb, she felt vibrations of something that didn't belong. There it was. Heading over, she kept her senses open, ready for an unseen foe, waiting for the delicious kill of battle. Now staring at the bomb, she put her hands to it and went about defusing.
 -Guyver3
07-18-2004, 1:48 AM
*narrows my eyes*

mmmm the bomb, *curses* i am too far from it, *shrugs* ok so my assumption was right....*looks to ethan and his daughter*

come........let us return to the lower levels and find the sabatour *with ethan and terri in tow i return to the maintanence deck*
 LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 8:54 AM
"It won't be long now. SOON CORUSCANT WILL COME TO AN END!!!!!! The galaxy will be MINE!!!!!

OOC: If I am successfull of destroying Coruscant then let's say that in those 4,000 years it repopulated and then buildings came.
 -Guyver3
07-18-2004, 7:57 PM
*reaches into my pocket she got one but she missed the other 4 in the weapon cores

*pushes the detonate button as the ship is rocked as the gun turrets are blown to H*LL and in a matter of seconds*
 LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 8:43 PM
((HeHe just one thing. THERE IS MORE THEN ONE BOMBARDMENT SHIP!!! BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)) "What the..." Jak was thrown to the side. "All other ships if you are ready start the bombardment! At first there was nothing then you could hear the mighty roar of turrets blasting. They started in the under levels of Coruscant where noone would know exept the people themselves. After successfully destroying the Undercity the guns stopped. They had to recharge and that could take days. "How lonf will it take to get our main guns back online." "We can get repairs in 2 days." "Good. We can destroy the Lower citys. And becasue our guns don't take as long to recharge our guns should be opererational as soon as the other ships guns are. Then with their power combined with our WE CAN TAKE DOWN THE UPPER CITYS AND CORUSCANT WILL BE NO MORE!!!!"
 -Guyver3
07-18-2004, 9:42 PM
*****grins, well that figures lol*******

one done comeone we have to get back to the ship

*terri ethan and i start heading for the docking bay*
 LukeKatarn
07-18-2004, 10:19 PM
"All ships turn on your anti aircraft lasers."
 -Guyver3
07-18-2004, 10:21 PM
****LMAO YOU DORK :D ******

**i am gunna wait till blessed sith finds me, i am bored :p ****
 LukeKatarn
07-19-2004, 1:12 PM
(( I would be too. ;D
 Blessиd Sith
07-21-2004, 1:12 AM
In a split second she realises she's failed miserably. Even as her eyes go wide in shock, the Force has let her process everything, time slowing, her mouth already turning to an ugly scowl. A split second passes and she's ready. Whipping around, angry at herself, thinking herself weak and stupid. She ponders whether she should have stayed at the academy. One as worthless as herself needed much to build.

Her hand trembles over the miniscule bump her sabre makes under her robe. She can feel burning heat eminating from her palm, her bicept flexing, wanting nothing more than to toss her robe back and take the cool metal in her tight grip, killing for the sake of her lust.

Running now, the Force guiding her along with an inherent instinct sharpened through training and teaching, she hunts blindly. Her prey is worth less than an animal to her. Animals deserved a quick, merciful kill. All those who crossed her, those who crossed the Sith, however, deserved extraordinate pain, drawn out for as long as possible.

Shapes blurred as her speed increased in her anger, her passion fueling her. Unable to physically see, she relied completely on her senses. Ripples in the Force, almost too gentle to detect overtly began to excite her, eyes narrowing. From that heightened emotion alone she knew she was honing in. Her abilities weren't sharpened enough to feel the Force changing, but it affected her nonetheless. And that was what told her ripples were there. Her heart quickened but she was able to calm it. But her mind raced as her blood heated. Soon, very soon, her lust would be fulfilled and she would gorge on death and pain. A twist around and she kept going, robe slipping back in an automatic Force gesture; there was no thought, there was only action, her sabre leaping into her hand as it ignited.
 -Guyver3
07-21-2004, 1:33 AM
LOOK OUT ]

*pushes ethan out of the way and using force to pull my saber into hand and ignites both ends while barely dodging the saber blow myself spins my saber clashes with the unknown sith female*
 Blessиd Sith
07-21-2004, 2:59 AM
An eager tremble flickered through her body as her sabre clashed with another. The unmistakable smell of embattled blades greeted Nalaen's nose. She smiled, sinking fully into the Force, it swirling and raging about, the rapture washing over her. It was interesting to see someone else with a doublesabre: they were quite rare. Perhaps this Jedi would be a challenge.

Lashing out with the Force, it burning and crackling and wrapping tightly around her yet of no actual substance, she brought the other end of her sabre around in a swipe.
 -Guyver3
07-21-2004, 10:53 AM
*twirling the saber between my fingers as i spin on my heal i deflect the shot and bring my saber up into an upward arc*
 LukeKatarn
07-22-2004, 10:44 PM
Jak sighs. Everything is boreing theese days. Untill the lasers come back on Jak had nothing to do. He was so bored that he went to Bastila and asked her if she would marry him. She replied with "OH YES!!!!!" Then ther was some silence. Moments later the couple started kissing.
 Blessиd Sith
07-22-2004, 11:27 PM
Alighting gracefully back as she brought her sabre across her body in a defencive position, Nalaen sneered a grin. This was going to be fun. Weight on her right leg, knee bent and slightly forward, she pulled her body around in a flash. Her leg went out as she lifted herself up, kicking through the air as her sabre followed through, cutting back, then going vertical as she twisted her arms, keeping prediction at a minimum.
 Writer
07-23-2004, 1:30 AM
Ethan jumps to his feet not long after he is pushed and Teri joins him. They stand and watch the battle going on, but soon, Teri steps forward with Ethan close behind.

"Don't forget us, Sith," she shouts. "If you tangle with him, you end up with us as well."

With these words, she activates her own saber staff, dual purple blades extending almost in unison. Beside her, Ethan's two orange lightsabers add to the glow.

"Can you handle three Jedi?" Teri challenges.
 -Guyver3
07-23-2004, 11:45 AM
ETHAN..>TERRI.....GET TO THE BRIDGE AND ACTIVATE THE SELF DESTRUCT!!!

*archs my back nearly avioding the nalaens foot as i spin my saber and bring it into a defensive stance*

GO NOW!!!
 Blessиd Sith
07-23-2004, 4:08 PM
Nalaen scowls, sickened by the Jedi. One idiot she could understand, but a unit of three? It was disgusting that so many would fall to the Jedi clutches. But no matter, pity was a non-concept for her: she destroyed that which rubbed her the wrong way.

Twisting the Force into any offencive attack she could manage, she pressed forward, ignoring the stupid girl's attempt at a threat. Though she couldn't deny that taking on three Jedi would be more than a challenge, to actually admit that, or to show any hesitation or fear would be weakness. And weaknesses got you killed. Plus, the fool Jedi was telling the other two, two who could have helped him destroy an immediate threat, to run. Not that she was complaining mind you: it made it easier on her, and she was never one to scoff at a helping hand, especially from an enemy.

That thought made her smile slightly; she felt the Force and her strength boost slightly and she was able to add another Force attack. It was weaker, but it was still there. Still able to, if not incapacitate, at least stun or shock.

The Force guided her hands and her sabre as she continued her attack, searching out even a slight weakness in her enemy's defense, computing everything in a continual haze of information. There had to be somewhere she could strike that final deadly blow.
 -Guyver3
07-23-2004, 5:25 PM
*swings my saber down then around behind me as i twist away from nalean and just as i come back around to face her i throw my hand forward letting go with force push*
 LukeKatarn
07-23-2004, 8:11 PM
Jak goes to the bridge. He sighs. Everything was boreing. "Is there even one Strong Dark Jedi aboard thsi ship who is not my apprentice or is in combat? Or is a jedi?"
 Blessиd Sith
07-24-2004, 3:04 PM
(((OOC: er, something is gonna have to happen to stop the fight so we don't end up killing one of us -- or both of us -- off. And to the Dark Lord ^_^ why don't you find the other two Jedi or something and kick their scrawny little butts n_n)))

Gasping, Nalaen could feel the hit. There was nothing she could do to stop it, so she let it happen, using the Force to keep her upright. She sailed back a few metres, then cocked her head. A wan smile was barely perceptible in the shadows of her cowl. Wrapping the Force she had just used to prevent her fall around herself, she dragged up any anger she had dormant in her system. The destruction of the academy, constant expectations of perfection . . . Her mind continued to flash as the Force began seething about her, pulsing and crackling with pure hatred. Eyes going blank, she flung out her hand with a scream, lightening crackling from her fingertips. It wasn't something she was exceptionally experienced with and it more than stung. The Force ripped through her arm then burst violently out her hand: the channel and focusing point in her inexperience. The tingling agony added to her anger and she could taste his blood in her mouth already.

Not bothering to wait and check how her prey was doing, how he had been effected, she started running. Her hand slowly came down to her side as she sprang up, leaping at her enemy, her speed enhanced by the Force. Her hand came back up as her sabre came around and gripped it hard, helping guide and stablise it. She brought it around in a few quick swiping gestures, ready for nothing less than one of their deaths.
 Jin Phoenix
07-25-2004, 3:02 PM
(Well now this is interesting, perhaps I shall be the one to break all this up.....but how, think think think.)

After Revan lashed out at him Sypher quickly shocked back into reality and his anger subsided. He bowed low to him after that and obeyed the order. Sypher knew he was powerful, he also knew Revan was just the same possibly more and he did not want to take that risk if he didn't have to. Not here, especially not here. He knew if either of their powers were to erupt with rage they could blow a hole in the hull of the ship dooming everyone there to an icy grave. So he did as he was told and went to his room and quietly sat on his bed thoughts racing through his mind. In his thoughts were visions of both of the academies and the codes of the Jedi and the Sith and he knew that he could no longer live as he had. The conflict had consumed him and made him a part of it. Now he had to make a choice of the three powers he had learned over his 19 years of life. The first was the Sith's. To abandon all reason and fight on pure passion letting it consume you and fuel your every movement. The next was the Jedi's power. To lose all his emotions and fight only on pure skill and knowledge.

At this moment he held out his hands and started twisting the force around him he pulled it inot his hands and using sheer will power he shaped out of it two balls of force power. One was black and sinister and the other white and pure. He raised the two and shifted his hands up and down then smiled softly.

"And then there is the third." He thought outloud. As he said this he pushed ythe balls togetrher and twisted it into one large ball of force power suspeneded above his head and grinned at it. It was white like the pure ball but black lightning surged around it. "The power to take your emotio9ns in your own hands while using your own skill to fight....This is my power, and mine alone. The emotion that lashed out against Revan will be harnessed, the voice that chills hearts shall be forever mine as this powers is what I have so longed for."

With this he called the energy back tdown to him and in one thought the ball was twisted into a long stream and swiftly rushed into himself. The sensation he felt was more tremendous than any he had ever felt before, and yet he did not scream he just let it consume him and become one with him at first and it entirely controlled him. Then he took control again and the power no longer consumed him but was compresed into a small ball in him and then with one thought it exploded and flowed freely through him and the dark voice they had heard when he was enraged rang out in his own ears now. "The power to live, to die, and to truly be one with the force and still be nothing but yourself is now mine"

After this he lay down on his bed silently and inside himself manipulated this power which he was so afraid to obtain, and yet was all he wanted.
 -Guyver3
07-25-2004, 4:08 PM
*crys out as the lightning strikes me but in time i bring my saber up to absorb the rest of it sensing nalean jump i drop to my knees and rolls to teh side her saber barely missing me quick to my feet i swing my saber down and brings it to her neck, her rage as with all sith having blinded her instincts*

your dead sith *my saber millimeters from her neck my breathing heavy*
 Writer
07-26-2004, 12:22 AM
Teri ducked, avoiding Nalaen's blow. Then, reacting to Shi-quin's words, both she and Ethan separated themselves from the fight, hurrying toward the bridge.
 Blessиd Sith
07-26-2004, 1:14 AM
The Force guides her sabre up, protecting her neck as she hears Syphers words. It makes her giggle, and lash out once more. Poor silly Jedi, they think that WATCHING a fight makes you part of it. But to completely surrender to the Force allows you to be the fight, to know every move. To be able to outlive your enemy. Stepping back, she spoke.

"No. I'm not," she said simply, nonchalantly with cool airs, still partially blind, the Force more than making up for her ability to see. In fact, it was better to fight without the trickery of eyes.

Then she attacked again.
 LukeKatarn
07-26-2004, 10:06 AM
"I guess not." Revan said. He left the bridge. AFter a few staps he saw 2 jedi. he then drew his sabre "You shouldn't be here. Tsk Tsk. Now you have to die."
 -Guyver3
07-26-2004, 11:55 AM
is caught by surprise at her sudden strength and barely dodges her attack knowing if this doesn't end soon terri and ethan are gunna be in some trouble
 Jin Phoenix
07-26-2004, 12:30 PM
As hr continued to manipulate his own power he was now more aware than ever before as he sensed the fighting going on clearly and he smiled. He could feel both Revan's power and Nalean's raw fury. These were acomapanied by the feeling of power and comtempt in the Jedi and he could not have Revan and Nalean held in contempt.

Sypher got out of his bed and opened the door slowly. He then looked out and walked in the directipon the fighting was in. As he walked along he gaged which fight would need attention and although both seemed alright the one who did need more help he believed to be Nalean.

When he approched the battle he took the long black handle from behind him and held it never ignigting it as he steped close enough to where if she were to be ibn trouble he couyuld step in.
 -Guyver3
07-26-2004, 2:17 PM
growls feeling another presence and jumps into the air and flips with a half twist in the air landing far enough from both and utilizes force speed to catch up to ethan and terri
 Blessиd Sith
07-27-2004, 2:46 AM
Her quarry begins to run away, but she doesn't pursue at first. Instead, she stands there, absorbing the Force, combing through it, thinking. What's going on? There seems to be a flurry of uncertainty, of activity. Pulling the Force around her, putting herself into a fullout rage, she feels her senses and speed increase. She trails after the Jedi, wondering what exactly is going on.
 -Guyver3
07-27-2004, 1:20 PM
*senses the rage within my foe and grins as i round a cornor i jump and lands atop an airduct tube and calms myself down my force aura settles and becomes untracable*
 Jin Phoenix
07-27-2004, 6:21 PM
He smiles feeling the force around her, she was strong, stronger than she realized. Sypher grined and made the power inside him pulse in his legs and he sped by catching up with him and yet no force enregy coud be sensed on him for it was not around him as it was with Nalean but this force power was now inside him.

"Having fun are we?" He grinned at her softly as he moved with her at the same speed. "Well know Nalean won't you finish him quickly he is hardly worth playing with" He grinned at her and pulled ahead of her.
 Blessиd Sith
07-28-2004, 12:57 AM
She chuckles at Sypher's words and nods. He was right. Slowing her rapid gait down, she reaches out, searching for her enemy. What a tricky little . . .

She could feel the warmth of a living organism, rather high up and tucked away. There was no force power eminating from it . . . Sneaky little Jedi.

Sure it had to be the Jedi, she honed in with her instincts, primative hunting knowledge pacing her steps as the Force guided her on. For a living entity to not have the Force flowing through them meant one of two things: a fabled beast that feeds on the force, or a Jedi blocking off their force powers. But a force-fed creature was like a slipstream for the Force, there was no holding areas, no ledges for the Force to catch onto; with a normal creature, however . . .

It had to be the Jedi. A living thing without the Force, but off which the Force could bounce . . . it had to be him. She could feel her body becoming exhausted with her prolongued, heightened rage, but it was just a little more that she had to push herself, just a bit further that she had to go.

Drawing herself up, dragging up the last scraps of energy and Force powers she could, she leapt, hopefully facing her quary for the last time.
 -Guyver3
07-28-2004, 3:04 AM
*feeling nalaen jump i gather my force energys and lashes out with a hard kick aimed at her face my saber ignited to block any saber attack she may attempt i i cry out as my leg nears her face*
 Blessиd Sith
07-28-2004, 4:32 PM
She came up, hand reaching for her sabre, it starting to fly into her hand. Then she felt something near her face. In her face. With a groan, the kick hit home and she flew back, time speeding up in a jolt and then settling to normalicy. She felt herself falling, but hit a massive metal tube or some sort of bizarre structure before she came close to the floor.

That jarred her. Shaking her head as she began to bounce off it, she gathered the Force and latched on. Crouching against it, she glowered at her prey, ignoring the blood dribbling over her lips, the burning sharpness of a broken nose. Instead, she built it all up and focused it in her spring. She launched herself up at her enemy, very nearly flying to him, sabre extended and lighting as she landed in his hiding spot.

"Very good, Jedi," she hissed, spraying blood, "but it was you I was to taste, not myself." She pushed out with the Force, trying to unseat him, put him off balance, as she struck with her sabre.
 -Guyver3
07-28-2004, 9:20 PM
is sent flying with teh force push well beyond her sabers range i am knocked on conscious by the blow and slumps to teh ground unmoving*
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 1:39 PM
Nalaen jumps off the perch and lands lightly on the ground, knees bend, hand sweeping the grit on the floor. Her cowl fell back as she stood and brushed herself off. Now she gazed at her prey. She knew that to watch him was idiocy, that she had to take this very moment to kill him. Thinking was stupid, mercy was death: kill him, kill him now!
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 2:42 PM
hehe i do NOT give you permission to kill me ^^ i didn't just let mysef get knocked out just to be a voodoo doll to stick your saber into hehe*******
 Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 4:10 PM
Sypher smiled at her as she did this. He had seen an elegancy and beauty when she was fighting he had not noticed before. Or maybe it was his new power, it had opened his eyes to see the world in a different light as if he had just know been able to see colors after a lifetime without it. He slowly walked up and brushed against her and whispered into her ear softly.

"Kill the Jedi Nalean do it Nalean if you must let the force seduce let it not be unsatisfied." He said this very elegantly and yet almost seductivly.
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 4:24 PM
(((Which is exactly why I showed weakness and didn't strike you down right away like I normally would have ^_^ I have to give you a chance to respond and defend, which is why I'm trying to prolong this o_o)))

She ignites her sabre, looking up at Sypher. The Force is flowing off him; she can feel it. She misjudged him earlier. He had had potential she had overlooked in his weakness. As a living being, he was fallible, she had to know that and realise that he himself could find his true potential.

It seemed that he had. A smile touches her lips as her eyes close slowly. Her head turns back to her victim, her sabre lifting up to deliver the fatal stroke. Now she knew that this was her fate. That she was supposed to have left the academy and stay with Sypher. This is what the Gods and the Force wrote for her, and continued to write; her dark War Gods watched with eager eyes as she felt complete and true with the Force for the first time in her life.

Death was beautiful.
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 4:48 PM
or you can capture me lol make me a captive and take me to revan for interrigation lol or try to turn me to the dark side is what i am trying to get at lol******
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 5:04 PM
(((Okay!!! Sorry, I have a thick german head -_-)))

Her blade came down, the lust of the kill welling up inside her. Red humming filled her ears as the desire to rip her victims corpse open after disecting him filled her mind.

Her blade halted a millimetre from his flesh. The Force was nearly choking her in its intensity. Suddenly a thought drove deep into her mind and settled there before she could dislodge it.

"Join us," she hissed, her lips slightly stiff from the amount of drying blood on them. She wiped her mouth and flakes of blood flecked onto her hand, then down to the floor. The Force was telling her something, putting it in her mind. She would gladly kill him, but an ally would be so much better . . . in most ways. She was still being denied a completed hunt, but her ancestors would forgive her that for today. The ends of her sabre thrummed as they went down and disappeared. She tucked it away, put her hands to her nose and winced slightly as she reset her nose. Sniffing, she tasted blood.

Her head cocked as she stared down at her quarry, her lowered cowl showing her bloodstained and tattooed face. "Well, Jedi? Would you join us -- you certainly gave me a fight, and that I can respect. It's actually quite simple," she said casually, stepping over him, eyes blazing with eagerness, "Join us, or I'll take my time taking you apart."
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 5:52 PM
ish unsconscious lol silly german lol)))))
 Jin Phoenix
07-29-2004, 5:56 PM
Sypher walked up to her and got close to her layoing his hand on her shouylders he again whispered to her.

"Are you sure this is wise Nalean? Not all Jedi can be drawn to the Dark side and if a connection to a single person is strong enough it can pyull him back to the light."

He brushed some hair from her face his touch softly brushing her skin.
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 5:56 PM
(((Damn it, that doesnt make it any fun. Because if you were unconscious, I would have to kill you. Plus, what kinda Jedi get's knocked out so easily -_- Wake up damn it before I start kicking you ><)))

She bites her lip as her eyes meet Syphers.

"The Force is telling me so. If he's turned properly, anyone who tries to turn him back will die. And the closer they were to him, the better a test it would be for him to prove his loyalty. No, if he turns, it will be fine." Her eyes sparkled as she licked her lips, tasting her own blood. Wipes some off her mouth with the sleeve of her robe.

Thinking for a moment, she continues: "If he turns, then so be it. But if he proves to be difficult, I will slay him and rip out his heart."
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 5:59 PM
well sith you did give me quite a run for my money and i put most of my strength i had left into the kick to your face and was worn out?? you call that easy lol.....but fine..lol......))))

*groans as my head rolls my eye's slowly open my head pounding*
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 6:01 PM
Eyes light up as she hears her quary in pain. It was delightful. Leans over, staring down into his face from a few feet.

"Well, Jedi? Will you turn or will you die and feed my ancestors?"
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 6:04 PM
*groans my strength gone from teh fight my saber having flown from my hand no where to be found i slowly look up*

what?? *shakes his head to clear his thoughts*

why..woudl i do that?
 Blessиd Sith
07-29-2004, 6:16 PM
Smiles and casts lighting at the silly Jedi.

"Because you'll die otherwise." Crouches down beside him. "If you join the Sith, imagine the power. The Force in it's purest, rawest form, not the filtered nicities of the Jedi's unrealistic world, but truth and passion. Open your eyes man! See beyond the pipedreams, past the barely veiled lies, and join us. You have skills, you have power -- you survived an encounter with me. Skills like yours should not go to waste."

She shrugged then. "But if you want simplicity as I know you Jedi so say you love, then join or die."
 -Guyver3
07-29-2004, 6:18 PM
bite me sith scum....*spits in your face and struggles to get to my feet*
Page: 5 of 5