Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The rise of Revan

Page: 2 of 5
 LukeKatarn
04-27-2004, 9:14 PM
Jek pulls out his saber "Die."
 Reclaimer
04-28-2004, 8:05 AM
"Sorry, but you will die instead." I tell Jek.

I gather my anger and use Force Lightning on Jek while he is stunned, I Jump and slash at him...
 LukeKatarn
04-28-2004, 12:58 PM
Jek dodges the attack and uses drain to absorb energy from (Reclaimer)
 Reclaimer
04-29-2004, 7:53 AM
Uses Forces Resistance on myself to shield myself from any Force Powers. Jek thinks it's working by the looks of it but I jump full Furry on him...
 LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 8:09 AM
Jek died "Good Dustil you are now a dark knight go to Koriban and choose a apprentace

The contestents

1) Name Koji Lak
Age 10
Gender Male
Strenghes Supreme at close range combat
Weaknesses Can not use force poowers and can not resist them

2 Name Keya Lak
Age 17
Gender Female
Strenghes Supreme with the force
Weaknesses Bad with saber

3 Name Lay Yurishma
Age 15
Gender Male
Strenghes Medium with the force and saber
Weaknesses ???

Uni Yurishma
Age 8
Gender Famale
Strenghes Medium with force and saber
Weaknesse ???
 -Guyver3
04-29-2004, 2:57 PM
*exits the academy and begins my walk back to Dresdia*
 Reclaimer
04-29-2004, 5:17 PM
I land in Dreshae and walk to the Sith Academy. Some students look at me.

"Look! A hopeful!" The Clan Leader says.

"That's no hopeful!" a student named Keya Lak said. "That's Revan's Apprentance!

"Run!" The Leader said, but it was too late. I had satred to choke him and he soon died. I turned to Keya.

"Hello, Beautiful." I say. "Would you like to be my Apprentance?"

"I would love to." she says to me. "And I like the sound of beautiful."

"Ok, but what will you call me?" I ask, teasing.

"How about Master?" She says.

"Deal." I say.

We walk to my ship and pass everyone who is in shock and awe. I tell her that her training awaits. And she kisses me slightly on the cheek.

(Remember, the Darkside can love. So Revan, can you make a remark about us since Bastila is your girl?)
 -Guyver3
04-29-2004, 6:57 PM
*has a hard timing passing up the oppertunity and just as dustil kisses the girl i force push him into a wall and grins drawing my twin blade saber*

so i finally come face to face with Revans dog boy huh??? names Shi-quin hawk, Jedi knight, *grins*
 LukeKatarn
04-29-2004, 9:14 PM
Jak enters the acadamy and sees Shi-Quin Hawk "My loyal sith fight him kill That man with his sabers drawn." in all the confusion I yell to Dustil "We must leave." after the 3 people land on the starforge "I see you have yourself a girl." said Jak with a smile on his face "Atleast now you will stay away from Bastila." I say Jokeingly as Bastila enteres the room and kisses Jak on the lips.
 -Guyver3
04-29-2004, 9:33 PM
*curses loudly as i am attack all at once but holds my own throwing off several with a for push i throw the others in stasis field and using the speed of the force i get to my ship minutes after jak the dustil leave*
 Reclaimer
05-01-2004, 8:53 PM
I train Keya in my Art of Combat, Vaapad. She soons masters it well. We have duels against other Sith who are fools to chalange us. Soon we creat a bond between us, like Bastila and Revan. We train together for many weeks untill she is ready. Then I take her to the Dueling Room.

"You shall fight me." I tell her.

"Yes Master." She says drawing her saber.

In a flash of light we strike at each other. She uses Flurry against me, but I block it. Her Double Bladed Saber and my two duel sabers clash in a flash of light. After five minutes I tell her to stop. A flicker of swet races down my cheek.

"You have learned well." I tell her.

"Thank You Master." She reasponds.

We walk back to are quarters to get some well earned rest...
 LukeKatarn
05-01-2004, 9:31 PM
In the mean time Jak was trying to get one of his droids to work "T3M4 GET IN HERE." said Revan in rage then the door opens and Bastila enters with T3M4 "Here you go master." "How many times have I told you sweatheart call me Jak." "Sweat heart I like the sound of that." then they kiss
 -Guyver3
05-02-2004, 2:39 AM
*returns to coureceant and tells the council of my findings and the run in with revans new apprentice
 Jin Phoenix
05-02-2004, 11:04 PM
Name:Raven Kune
Sex:Male
Race:Unknown (assumed to be human)
Allignment: Sith
Aka:None at the moment
Biography:Ever since Raven was three he was taken from his home and trained in the ways of the force. First he was taken to the Jedi Enclave on Dantooine in every way possible. Although his skills with the force went on unmatched by his peers they were still far from great but his skill with all kinds of saber was incomparible. When he was twelve he completed his Jedi training and was given the opportunity to take a break for the time. In this time he realized it was not his force abilities that were limiting him but the knowledge he had of it. Although his abilities were good he knew they could still be better, that he could become stronger...much stronger. He decided if he could master the other side, the dark side of the force his powers would transend to a level beyond even that of the Sith Exar Kun. He spoke with master Vandar in private about this and although he was afraid Raven would fall he also believed that it was what he needed to become one who would leave their mark on history. Raven left the Enclave that day and went to the planet of Korriban where he was welcomed in immediatly. In only five years he mastered the ways of the Sith and although both sides of his powers were stronger they were still not at the level he felt they could be at so he stayed on Korriban and searched the tombs of the ancient Sith to find the answer. On his 18th birthday he found his answer. In the tomb of Naga Sadow on the far back he found a Quote from a man with his last name. The exact words were: The warrior whos emotions control him is wild, The warrior who has no emotions is deadly, but the warrior who can weild those emotions is more powerful than any other. The day after he was sent on a mission to kill a powerful Jedi. Only a week later the body was found with another quote. I have not fallen into darkness. I have assended to it. It was signed by Raven...He has not been seen since that day until now where his mentor Mastor Vandar has scene him in the his window in the Jedi Academy of Courescant.
 LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 9:23 AM
(Jin pheonix 1read every thing Raven is a BAD GUY in this 2 Do not have your name be Revan I AM REVAN change your name.)
 -Guyver3
05-03-2004, 10:47 AM
hey luke re-read the post his name is not rEvan it is rAven ^.^ so chill out man
 -Guyver3
05-03-2004, 10:48 AM
mmm scratch that, i think i understand too >< my bad
 Jin Phoenix
05-03-2004, 12:09 PM
(ya his name is Raven but w/e if ur really going to be that way with it ill try and come up with a different name)
 LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 12:50 PM
(I am ok with you being Revan but I would like it if you changed the name.)
 Jin Phoenix
05-03-2004, 1:49 PM
((hmm alright is Sypher Kune ok))
A dark figure sat on the window sill of Master Vandars room...He had entirely too many lightsabers to be a mere Jedi but noone had noticed him yet as he took a sip from a small black flask he had. He looked down on Corascants streets and spat.

"Pathetic these fools they sit here going through there lives saying they are innocents...there are no innocents..everyone of them is tainted with sin...falling into a false promise given by there..protectors"

He leaned back on the windowsill thinking waiting for the Master to return to his room.
 LukeKatarn
05-03-2004, 7:45 PM
(Yep)
 Reclaimer
05-03-2004, 9:09 PM
I walk into Lord Revan's chambers with Keya close behind.

"You summond us, Lord Revan?" I ask.
 -Guyver3
05-03-2004, 9:50 PM
*talks with vandar about my findings and curses as i return to my quarters ad sighs from the days fights*
 LukeKatarn
05-04-2004, 11:31 AM
"Yes I have wait something has come up I must leave immediatly." Revan said "I will fill you in." Bastila said "Well Keya needs her robes."
 -Guyver3
05-04-2004, 3:30 PM
*later that night i walk to a jedi training facility to hone my skills*
 Jin Phoenix
05-04-2004, 5:02 PM
later that night a small frog-like creature stepped into the room
the dark figured ginned and stood as he activated a purple lightsaber and cutting a hole in the window
he kicked in the hole and stepped inside of the room and bowed low after deactivateing his lightsaber
"I am sorry about my entrance Master Vandar but I feared being attacked if I used the front entrance and there is no reason to spill more Jedi blood."

Vandar bows slightly
"A long time it has been Sypher what is it you have come here for"

"I am here to speek with you about the one known as Revan."
 Writer
05-08-2004, 12:51 PM
(I've got two characters, a father/daughter Jedi team)

Name: Ethan Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 6 feet tall, well built, dark brown hair, blue eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Bio: Ethan is a strong Jedi, full of the Force. He knows how to use the Force very well and has two lightsabers, both orange. He has taken it upon himself to train his daughter as well.

Name: Teri Korr
Race: human
Appearance: 5 feet 5 inches tall, slender build, golden brown hair, green eyes
Allegiance: Jedi
Bio: For the first 7 years of her life, Teri lived with her mother on Coruscant. There, she was told a number of terrible things about her father, but one day, when she was 8, he came home when her mother was not there. Though Teri remained home that time, she learned that her father was an amazing man. When she was 9 years old, she left home to find him. She has been training under his guidance ever since and has done well. She has made a name for herself amongst the Jedi.

In the Jedi Academy, the sounds of an aggressive lightsaber battle can be heard. Jedi pause with smiles on their face, knowing that Ethan and Teri Korr are practicing again. Ethan knows that the practices are just as good for him as they are for his daughter. After all, he has to keep in shape as much as she does.

His lightsabers are a blur of orange as he flips and twists to keep out of her way. Her saber staff is a blur of purple as she rolls, leaps, and spins, trying to get at him. He begins to use the various things in the room in an attempt to wear her down, but it doesn't work.

While she continues to block his attacks with one blade, she deflects his Force-thrown missiles with the other. Their movements cease as one.

"You are much better," Ethan says. Teri beams at the praise. She has been in training for half of her entire life and has loved every minute of it.

"Thank you," she says. The two turn to leave the training room and a young padawan who was standing nearby stares at them.

"Who won?" he asks curiously. Ethan and Teri look at each other.

He did," Teri answers, but at the same time, Ethan says, "She did."

All three burst into laughter and Teri kneels to be at eye level with the young padawan. "We both won. We are both stronger, thanks to that fight and, since we are not using training lightsabers, we dare not hit each other."

"Oh," the boy said thoughtfully. He still didn't get it, but Teri rose to her feet and followed Ethan out of the room.
 -Guyver3
05-08-2004, 3:20 PM
*steps out of my training room not watching what i was doing and runs into teri knocking her to the ground*

oh,,, m'lady i am sorry i wasn't umm..paying attention, *extends my hand to help her up*

it is good to see that ethan has done such a fine job training you *smiles and helps teri up*
 LukeKatarn
05-08-2004, 10:30 PM
(Welcome wild jedi) The things that Revan had to attend to the planet ( Teri and Ethan are on) . After arriveing in a docking bay he sees a near by jedi and tells him to follow Jak after they get far away in a remote place the jedi asks "Where are we going?" Jak gave his reply be stabbing the jedi in the heart killing him he then puts his hand on the dead jedi and takes his appearence and also because of the small boast of power Jak can cloud the dark presence within him so he cn enter the acadamy.
 Jin Phoenix
05-09-2004, 7:14 PM
The two of them talk for a good hour of what has transpired because of and to Revan up until he left the academy one year ago to rejoin the Sith.

"I see...well then I have what I needed" he says as he bows. "Thank you master Vandar."

"Welcome you are but a question now I have." Vandar says

"Yes what is it master?"

"Left the academy you did join the sith you have find what you were looking for...??"

Sypher thinks for a moment "I have found it...now I have to Master it" As he says this Sypher feels a Dark riple in the force fade out quickly and he becomes more aware knowing something is going on.
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 9:25 AM
Revan enters the acadamy and sees Snypher "May I... Talk to you?" Revan said
 Jin Phoenix
05-11-2004, 5:52 PM
Sypher gives him a hard look and follows him after bowing. After a few moments he stops. "Who are and what do you want....your energy signature is..unique something I have only felt in a few warriors a string that shouldn't be but yet blends...power is coursing through you and yet your escapes me for you hide most of it so what is it your asking of me." he reaches and grabs the lightsaber strapped to his leg under his cloak just in case.
 LukeKatarn
05-11-2004, 9:27 PM
"I ask of you... will you go to the planet Mannan?"
 -Guyver3
05-11-2004, 10:23 PM
(((boy talk about being left hanging with nothing to grab *curses*)))))

*hits himself a coupla times*
 Writer
05-12-2004, 2:18 PM
Originally posted by -Guyver3
*steps out of my training room not watching what i was doing and runs into teri knocking her to the ground*

oh,,, m'lady i am sorry i wasn't umm..paying attention, *extends my hand to help her up*

it is good to see that ethan has done such a fine job training you *smiles and helps teri up*

Teri smiles and thanks the other Jedi for helping her up. Then, she quickly turns to follow Ethan again.
 -Guyver3
05-12-2004, 4:54 PM
tell me, ethan, *hurrys to catch up* do you feel your daughter is ready to take her trials????
 Jin Phoenix
05-12-2004, 5:40 PM
"Im going to ask once more who are you...and why do you wish me to travel to manaan with you" he scans him and starts to call a small amount of power to his hand as he moves his thumb to the button of his drawn lightsaber.
 Blessиd Sith
05-13-2004, 5:24 PM
Name: Nalaen Yalos
Appearance: 5' 10", long light brown hair, ritual tattoos, muscular from training, green eyes.
Alliegence: Sith -> student
Bio: Not much is known about Nalaen, but this is for sure: she's a fierce Sith without qualms, and she desires to be the head of a fleet one day. Started using the bow at a young age, and was educated somewhat in politics and war.
Sabre: Weilds a double-bladed sabre, red in keeping with tradition.

==============================================
Sitting crosslegged by her bed, Nalaen's eyes were closed in meditation. She was waiting for the summons from Korriban; she could feel it near, knew something was going to happen. Like something had happened at the academy awhile ago. Those eager ripples were budging gently against the present time, nudging it a bit further, making its presence know.

Gritting her teeth she staved off the impatience, fists clenching. The tempest of Force power she had built up around her flared, then flickered as it settled. She didn't want to wait. She wanted to fight.
 Writer
05-14-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by -Guyver3
tell me, ethan, *hurrys to catch up* do you feel your daughter is ready to take her trials????

Ethan smiled slightly and turned to answer. "If she is not ready, she very soon will be."
 -Guyver3
05-14-2004, 12:51 PM
i can have it arranged for her to take her trials?? i know both you and your daughter are sick of just hanging around here all the time, and i am looking for others to join me in a mission i must soon undertake, i wanted to know if you and her were interested
 Writer
05-14-2004, 1:24 PM
"We're interested, but we'd like to know what sort of mission," Ethan replied. Teri's eyes sparkled. She and her father had been on missions together before, but it had been a long time since they had done so.
 -Guyver3
05-14-2004, 2:09 PM
i am going after Revan apprentice, then i am going after revan himself, the council have told me i may choose to take whom ever i wish, and no one here has anywhere close to the training to both have together,

so what say you?
 Writer
05-14-2004, 2:43 PM
Ethan turned to Teri.

"I say we accept," she said quickly. Ethan grinned.

"Then accept we shall," he answered. "When do we leave?"
 -Guyver3
05-14-2004, 4:34 PM
we leave as soon as you feel she is ready for her trials, *smiles*
 LukeKatarn
05-16-2004, 10:18 AM
"You do not want it to be this way do you?" Revan said Drawing his saber
 Jin Phoenix
05-16-2004, 6:40 PM
Sypher scans him once again
"All I want is to know who im working for and for what reason if you are not willing to divulge this then yes" he ignights his lightsaber and it comes out in a deep purple color. "I do."
 LukeKatarn
05-22-2004, 9:06 AM
"Alright my name is Kurkel Hern (That is the name of the jedi he killed) and I want you to infeltrate the acadamy on Korriban and get some info for me since you will not go to Mannan now go the Korriban then go to Mannan I will be waiting in the bar."
 Seraph Prave
06-04-2004, 1:05 PM
((Is this RPG stil active??))

Name: Seraph Prave
Race: Human
Appearance: 5'11", Lean build, dark grey eyes, black hair, wears dark Jedi robes that he got off a DJ he killed. Wields a blue double-bladed lightsaber that he created himself
Allegiance: Neutral (for now)
Bio: Was abandoned by the Jedi when the counsel detected the pain he had been hiding inside his mind. Parents died, twin sister AWOL from the Jedi enclave. Strong in the force, weak with physical weapons. Has an affinity for DS things and powers yet always fought the DS and upheld the Jedi code. Was alo influenced by the quote found in Naga Sadow's tomb. Strives to control his emotions, not to supress them.
 Jin Phoenix
06-04-2004, 5:04 PM
He scanned him carefully then chuckled as he switched off his saber.

Alright then ill meet you there in lets say three days
he smiled feeling power coming from him he knew he was lying about his identity but he didnt know who it was exactly
 LukeKatarn
06-05-2004, 10:49 AM
After 3 days Jak waits on Korriban.
Page: 2 of 5