Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The base of Hoth

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2004, 12:07 PM
You are one of the new republic soldiers or a jedi that work in the new base on Hoth. The monstrous thing living in the ice caverns has not been seen after Luke was captured by one for food. Tauntauns run across the base and the droids try to evade them.

Name: Tepe Hassar
Job: Jedi knight

Tepe rides his tauntauns through the huge doors leading into the base. "Call every snowspeeder back! There's coming a huge snowstorm soon" Tepe shouted as he unmounted the tauntaun and gave it to a soldier. Tepe walks to the main control room andlooks at the map. "Sir! Bandit 5 has detected something on sector 42... It could be life forms" a soldier shouted and Tepe ran to the soldier with the commander. "Hmm, tell Bandit 5 to investigate closer. If it IS a life form, send a group there with a transport speeder. If it isn't a life form, tell it to get back here before the snow storm hits the area" the commander said and the soldier nodded. Few moments later the same soldier shouted: "Bandit 5 has found life forms! It says it's some kind of a humanoid!" and Tepe ran to the commander. "I shall assemble and command the search team, sir" Tepe said and the commander nodded. Tepe gathered 15 men with him and got all of them tauntauns. They assemble in the transport. "As some of you have heard, we have found life forms on sector 42. We are the group that goes to investigate closer. Any questions?"
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Name Yur Katy
age 20
job jedi knight and commander of the fighter squadren on hoth
Yur rides with Tepe throu the wilderness of snow Yur says to Tepe "What do you tink it could be"?
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2004, 1:45 PM
"The system says it's a humanoid. Imperial soldiers left behind or maybe a new race... But I feel a strong presence in the force" Tepe said quietly to Yur. Then Tepe walked to a window and looked outside. "We are in sector 43.Get your stuff and get on your tauntauns" Tepe shouted and put his helmet on and goggles. He was wearing full white worm clothes and now the worm helmet and the goggles. "The transport will stay here so we can get everyone here for medical support if it's neseccary" Tepe continued and got on his tauntaun that stepped a few steps towards the doors in the back. "Red group, you start searcing to the north! Green team, to the East! Yellow to the West and White comes with me to the south!" Tepe shouted as the snow started to rain in. "Everyone stay close to your leaders! We shall meet here 18:54 sharp!" Tepe continued, shouting and the groups started to search for life forms
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 5:16 PM
"This is Yur I think I found something I am at this location 156;981;675."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2004, 5:31 PM
"White team copies. We are moving to your direction" Tepe said to the commlink and soon they were to find Yur on the ground. "Knocked out... These must be hostiles" Tepe said as Yur sarted to get up. "What were they?" Tepe asked and looked around
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 5:51 PM
"It was white big had tusks and it was hairy." "It attacked before I could draw my lightsaber! It attacked from nowhare." "Tell base to prep more fighters my comlink is broken we need reinforcements!"
 Writer
03-17-2004, 6:24 PM
Name: Kira
Job: Jedi Knight

Kira was on her feet seconds after she woke up. She'd been having a bad dream or something. After a moment of standing still, she used the Force to get her lightsaber from across the room. Clipping it to her belt, she left the room.

She found her way to the hangar bay and dodged a tauntaun. Swinging herself up onto its back, she directed it back to the holding pen.

"What happened here?" she asked. The man at the pen shrugged.

"All I saw was a flash of white," he said. "Then the tauntauns went crazy."

"Lovely," Kira muttered and jumped to the ground. "Any idea where this flash of white went?"

"I think it went that way," the man said, motioning away from the hangar. Kira's eyes followed his hand and her ears picked up screams in that direction.

"Thank you," she said quickly and ran in the direction of the screams.
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 6:38 PM
Yur got a comlink from someone in the group "I will ask Kira to get over here "Kira do you copy this is cammander Katy go to this location 156;981;675 and hurry. Over and out."
 Black Knight of Keno
03-17-2004, 6:50 PM
"Lwt's get you to the transport" Tepe said to Yur and took him on his tauntaun. Three men was lefto to make a small outpost there and keep an eye for white monsters roaming around the snow. Every team did the smae, small outposts and other s leave to the transport. Soon everyone except the guards were safely in the transport. "Ok. Everyone here? Good. We are leaving soon back to the base. After this snowstorm is over, our snowspeeders are going on a search for anything out there. And for our outpost's, they will do what told to. Dig holes and sleep in them, store their thing in them and so on, so lets get going" Tepe explained to everyone and the transport nudged from the snow that had rained around it. The transport moved quickly to the base. The tauntauns were cold and five soldiers told that they could take care that the tauntauns would be put in the worm tauntaun paradise as the soldiers like to say it. the transport stopped inside the huge hangar and Tepe was the first to step out of the transport. He looked around and felt a huge pain in his head. "Ugh... Dark presence..." Tepe mumbled and sat down on a small vechicle of somekind, made to move pilots from hangar to hangar
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 6:54 PM
Yur was in a bacta bath when he got out he put on his clothes and headed for the command center a officer says to Yur "Commander Katy the snow storm has stopped." Yur starts speaking "Good I will go out and lead the speeders" Yur goes to Tepe "Are you comeing?"
 Writer
03-17-2004, 8:00 PM
Kira heard the call on her comlink. She paused for a moment and took her own from her belt.

"Can it wait?" she snapped impatiently. "I'm a little busy here. Something big and white is somewhere in the base. It let the tauntauns loose and knocked the pen keeper down in the process. I'm following it."

She put her comlink back on her belt and continued the chase.
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 8:18 PM
"Kira I ran into one to out in the wasteland of snow in the exact location I gave you whatever you are chase ing it is probabley it the location I am about to give you 156;981;675."
 Writer
03-17-2004, 8:26 PM
Kira sighed impatiently.

"As I said before," she snapped. "This one is in the base right now. I'll go to that location when I've found out what this thing is here. Kira out."

The screams were getting louder, so she knew she was headed in the right direction. Finally, she could see the creature.

"Gotcha!" she muttered. She activated her lightsaber and stabbed the creature in the back. When it only got angry, she cut its head off. Kira pinched her nose.

"And I thought a tauntaun smelled bad," she groaned. Using the Force, she carried the creature, head and all back out to the hangar, where she ran into Tepe.

"Meet our unwanted visitor," she said, releasing her hold on the creature. It dropped to the ground.
 LukeKatarn
03-17-2004, 8:30 PM
"That is what I saw! A big fellow well what should we do with this dead corpse?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-18-2004, 12:02 PM
Tepe looked the corpse. "Snowcreatures... Havn't seen them for ages" Tepe mumbled and looked, Kira. "Can you get the creature to the laboratory. I think our scientists would be just glad to see the corpse... And don't forget to give them the head too" Tepe said, smiling in the end and then turned. "We should get to our speeders, Yur" Tepe said and ran to one of the speeders. He put his helmet on and got into the speeder. He pulled down the window hatch and checked the systems as his companion that held the weapons in his hands, was configurating the weapons system. Tepe looked outside after everything was checked and looked to the left. He saw Yur. Tepe gave him thumbs up and heard a beep that the engines were warmed up. The fleet of ten snowspeeders left the hangar and flied towards the place where they left the outposts. Tepe tried to contact the outposts but heard only statics. "Maby they are sleeping" Tepe mumbled and the fleet flew right over one of the outposts. They saw smoke and blood on the ground and then they heard something over the statics. "Hel*static* me. We we*static* attack*static* by a hug*static*, white creat*static*" the man tried to shout over the statics and then the fleet saw the other outposts and then a bleeding man only a mile from the outposts. One speeder that had no gunman landed and took he man onboard. That speeder left towards the base with two others.
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 12:15 PM
The speeder arrives at base whare Yur is waiting 'What happend?" The pilot tells Yur all that he knows "Alright I am going." Yur jumps in a speeder and heads for an outpost. Yur says over the com to Tepe "Officer Hassar this is commander Katy do you copy?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-18-2004, 12:33 PM
"I copy, Yur. Nice to have you onboard" Tepe said in the comlink and two speeders went to assist Yur into their location. Tepe led the fleet into a cavern where they made a fire and two soldiers started to investigate deeper into the cave. Tepe was making something like furniture from icecubes with his lightsaber and floated them to some soldiers with the force. He then made two bigger chairs for himself and Yur
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 12:38 PM
"Wampas nasty creatures why would they be runing around in the base and outposts?" Yur suddenley gets up "Tepe I sense something probably a wampa! Alright boys get out your blasters I want accuracy and precision(I heard that from a movie)!" Yur grabs his lightsaber!
 Black Knight of Keno
03-18-2004, 1:26 PM
Tepe waits until he hears footsteps. "Hold your fire! Fire only when you see the white of their eyeballs" Tepe shouted and waited as a wampa and a man in black clothes stepped from the darkness with the heads of the soldiers that went to investigate deeper. "So, the new republic has somekind of an interest on the Hoth system..." a dark voice said as Tepe felt a huge force power come from that man. "Well it couldn't be the old Jedi master. The jedi order thought that everyone on the jedi council died on the Jedi purge except Yoda" Tepe lauched at the man his words and the man grunted. "You, jedi knight, hwo dares to launch only words at me, do you know who I am then?" the man asked and his head leaned on the left a little bit. Tepe looked the man. "You are the old republic's Jedi council member number 2. Master Windu, but as some know better on the name Mace Windu" Tepe explained and stepped towards the man as the soldiers lowered their guns. "Am I right" Tepe asked and the man nodded, taking his hood off and looking at Tepe. "Yes, you are right. But now I'm called the beastmaster or Guragan-shaka on the Wampa language. It means 'the man with mysterious powers' from my force power to control them" Mace said. "Why did you let them attack our base then?" Tepe asked and soon got the answer. "Because I wanted to test you. You did well" Mace answered and walked to Tepe and Yur
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 3:23 PM
"I am a jedi and the leader of all the fighter squadrens here on hoth." 'What do you want with us?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-18-2004, 3:40 PM
"I want to see the hero hwo destroyed the empire" Mace said. "Anakin has died. He saved us by killing himself and the emperor. But Luke Skywalker is still alive and healthy on Yavin 4" Tepe said and Mace's eyes went wide. "Skywalker!? What... I thought that Anakin had no children. He had a love for Padmй Amidala, but we never knew that he had children with her" Mace said. "Well, You want to come to our base? Luke should get here for a regular checkup in fifteen minutes" Tepe said and pointed at an empty Snowspeeder. The fleet was soon heading back to the base as a new kind of a Jedi shuttle was landing into a hangar in the base. The base was on full effection as Luke Skywalker walked down to the hangar floor with Han and Leia. The fleet performed a small overrun and then landed into their hangar. Luke came to see the two Jedi who were in the fleet. Tepe climbed down and took his helmet off. He put the helmet on the ladders and greeted Luke. "Master Luke, we have found a Jedi master from the wilderness" Tepe informed and pointed at a snowspeeder where Mace climbed down. "He is Mace Windu. He never returned from the jedi purge in the clone wars" Tepe said but Luke was allready greeting Mace. "Now I know what C-3PO felt like..." Tepe mumbled and walked to the greeting Jedi masters
 LukeKatarn
03-18-2004, 3:44 PM
"Master Skywalker I am glad to see you are still in one piece how is the acadamy doing on yavin? It has been awhile since I was last there!"
 Writer
03-20-2004, 5:26 PM
Kira nodded respectfully when she saw Master Skywalker, but then her eyes brightened at the girl she saw come out of the shuttle behind Han and Leia. This girl was Alyssa Renolin Solo, the adopted daughter of Han and Leia and she had been close friends with Kira for 5 years.

"Alyssa!" Kira called. Alyssa broke away from the group to join Kira. She stared at the Wampa and frowned.

"What's this doing here?" she asked. Luke paused when he saw it and also frowned.

"I haven't seen one of those in years," he muttered. As Luke continued walking with Mace, Kira stared at Alyssa.

"You know what it is?" she asked. Alyssa nodded.

"Master Skywalker has told me the story of his encounter with one," she said. "Believe me, it's not a pleasant tale."

"I believe you," Kira answered. When Kira met Alyssa, Alyssa had been 18 and had just become a Knight in the Jedi order. Kira had only been 13, but she had a deep respect for Alyssa and wanted to be knighted at the same age. As it turned out, she had been knighted at age 18 and was paired with Alyssa for many of the missions she had been on. This one was a little different, in the sense that Alyssa had gone to Coruscant for reasons that Kira was not told.

"It's good to see you again," Kira said as she used the Force to lift the Wampa off the ground. Alyssa moved to help her.

"Did you think you'd get rid of me that easily?" she asked, a grin spreading over her face. Kira laughed.

"I should hope not!" she exclaimed in mock dismay. They laughed and took the Wampa to the lab. As predicted by Tepe, the scientists got very excited at the sight of the creature. Alyssa and Kira were barely able to get away from the lab because the scientists wanted somebody to talk to. The first chance they got, Alyssa and Kira hurried out of the room.

"Scientists," Kira muttered. "Can't live without them..."

"Can't live with them," Alyssa finished the sentence. Both laughed and went to the control room to see if they were wanted for anything.

((Alyssa is now 25, for those who wanted to know and didn't want to do the math.))
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2004, 5:33 PM
Tepe walks behind Alyssa. "Hello Alyssa. Long time, huh?" Tepe said and looked Alyssa with a smile. He had known Alyssa from the academy where Tepe had graduated a year before Alyssa and that was quite strange that a 17 years old could do. Tepe nodded to Alyssa with a greeting.
 Writer
03-20-2004, 5:43 PM
"Tepe!" Alyssa exclaimed, turning to face him. "I had no idea you were here. How long have you been stationed here?"

Kira grinned at Alyssa. "What, do you know everybody in the New Jedi Order?"

"Not quite," Alyssa said, laughing. "For example, I don't recall meeting you, young Jedi."

"What?" Kira exclaimed. Then she saw that Alyssa was joking.

"Did you really think I could forget you?" Alyssa asked Kira. "After all the missions we've been on together? Seriously, Kira, I'm beginning to think that you never met me."

Turning back to Tepe, she said, "My question still stands. How long have you been stationed here?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2004, 5:49 PM
"I came here two years ago but only for a week or so. I came back a year ago, sent by the new Jedi council" Tepe expained. "So. How's it been in the big world, Alyssa?" He asked and looked Alyssa
 jokemaster
03-20-2004, 5:59 PM
Name: Inaki
Job: Jedi Knight
----
Inaki stepped out of the ship. He turned toward Kira.
"Hey! No warm welcome for me?" He said.
Inaki was known as one of the cockiest Jedis, but those who had been in missions with him knew he was serious about his work. He had worked with both Alyssa and Kira some years ago.
 Writer
03-20-2004, 6:06 PM
"The big world is... how can I say this... big?" Alyssa said in answer to Tepe. She laughed, but then turned very serious. "Coruscant has been experiencing some incredibly messed up things. I think that's all I'd better say about it for now."

Kira laughed at Inaki. "No, there will be no welcome for Inaki," she said. Then she ran over and gave him a brief hug. "OF COURSE there's a welcome for you. How can there not be?"

She had enjoyed the experience of working with Inaki, but she wondered how much he had changed over the years.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2004, 6:14 PM
Tepe looked Alyssa for a moment in the eyes and felt something byt then was interrupted by a chought. Tepe turned around and saw Han. "You ain't looking my child that way yougster" Han said with an angry voice and Tepe walked to him. As Alyssa was to interfere, Tepe and Han hugged, laughting. "What ye' been up to old pal" Tepe allmost shouted as they broke free from the hug. They smiled. "Oh nothing. Same old Leia" Han said, smiling. "Now I should leave you two love birds alone" Han said and winked to Tepe. "Uh... It's not li-" Tepe started but then Han left, laughting that Tepe had fallen to the old one. Tepe started to laught and turned to face Alyssa again. "How is Leia, by the way?" Tepe asked from Alyssa
 Writer
03-20-2004, 7:14 PM
Alyssa rolled her eyes at Han. "One of these days, he'll need to grow up a little."

Then, in response to Tepe, she said, "She's very busy. In fact, I am surprised that she decided to come with us on this trip. It is quite unlike her to leave when she still has work to do."

Alyssa's words trailed off into silence as she turned to look in the direction that Han and Leia had gone. In reality, she knew very well why Leia was here, but had been ordered not to tell anyone.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-20-2004, 7:34 PM
"I can feel that something is bothering your mind. What is it?" Tepe asked as he looked Alyssa
 Writer
03-20-2004, 7:44 PM
Alyssa turned abruptly to face Tepe. She smiled, but he could see that it was forced.

"I think you had better brush up on your skills," she told him. "Nothing is wrong."

In a quiet voice, more to herself than to Tepe, she said, "Not yet."

Her eyes followed Kira and Inaki as they walked off together.
 Black Knight of Keno
03-21-2004, 5:58 AM
Tepe grunted and stepped towards a hallway leading to the sleeping quarters. "Come, I'll show you where you'r sleeping quarters are. I can feel that all of you are going to stay here for a while" Tepe said and started to walk down the hallway
 Jase_Morden
03-21-2004, 9:05 AM
Name: Gilaran Maltor
Weaponry: Teal-bladed Crystal Lightsaber
Race: Nautolan

----------------

Gilaran struggled through a heavy snowstorm in an attempt to reach the Rebel Base, but he was getting nowhere. He could hardly see anything through the fog and snow, "I can't see a thing out here," he said to himself, and continued to trench through the snow.
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 11:22 AM
"Inaki old pal how have you been?" Inaki and Yur were best friends in the acadamy.
 jokemaster
03-21-2004, 2:18 PM
"Good as always, my friend, good as always. So, what's going on that's so important over here?"
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 2:26 PM
"well we were geting attacked by Wampas and we found a nest whare we found a realy old jedi."
 jokemaster
03-21-2004, 2:30 PM
"It's just like you. You see a couple of big animals and immediately call for backup" Inaki said jokingly.
 LukeKatarn
03-21-2004, 2:34 PM
"Hey the wampas are strong I will take you to the lab and show you how big they are!"
 Jase_Morden
03-21-2004, 11:47 PM
Gilaran managed to find an entrance to the Rebel Base, but the door was jammed, "Darn it, I have to find another way in," he said, then he thought for a second, and ignited his saber, then began to burn a hole through the door.
 LukeKatarn
03-22-2004, 12:38 AM
"Wha... I sense something an intruder!" Yur manages to find Gilaran. "Who are you?"
 Jase_Morden
03-22-2004, 8:03 AM
Gilaran pulled back his hood and de-activated his saber, "Greetings, I am Jedi Master Gilaran Maltor, I have been wandering these wastelands for days; trying to find this base, may I come in?" he replied to Yur.
 LukeKatarn
03-22-2004, 10:31 AM
"Why of course I would not like to see you freeze. I am Yur Katy commander of the fighter squadren on this base!"
 Writer
03-22-2004, 7:47 PM
Alyssa thanked Tepe for his offer to show her where she would be staying and followed him. Kira followed close behind the little group and when they got to Alyssa's quarters, she entered with Alyssa. They had a catch up on. Alyssa thanked Tepe and he left.
 jokemaster
03-22-2004, 9:53 PM
Inaki walked to where he was going to stay. He looked at himself in a mirror. His eyes were colder, lacking the spark they used to have. He hoped Kira and Yur hadn't noticed. Even if they hadn't, Alyssa probably will tell them about the close call.
 Jase_Morden
03-23-2004, 9:24 AM
"Ahh, thank you," replied Gilaran, and he stepped inside, he took his robe off, and decided to just throw it on the ground.
 LukeKatarn
03-23-2004, 11:03 AM
"Welcome ahh you might want to go get some fur clothes to stay warm and I will get a bacta bath ready for you."
 Jase_Morden
03-23-2004, 11:48 PM
"No thanks, I-" Gilaran ignited his saber and ran down the hallway, sensing something dark within the Base, "Wait here!" he shouted to Yur.
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 12:07 AM
"What are you do.. Wah I sense something to if that is what you are thinking I will head for the command center an alert all jedi!"
 Jase_Morden
03-24-2004, 9:17 AM
Gilaran came to a dark room, the lights came on, he was surrounded by Assassin droids, and a robed man stood in the corner of the room, "Attack," he said, and the Assassin Droids stood in attack position, "Fire!" he shouted, then jumped up the vent.
Gilaran pushed two of the droids down and faced off against the other two, deflected a few shots then jumped over another's head, slicing it off. The remaining droid kept on firing, but Gilaran pulled it towards him, but he pulled too hard, and jumped out of the way just in time to see it crash into the wall behind him.
"Well, that takes care of them, but where did that dark guy go?" he said to himself.
Page: 1 of 2