Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

The base of Hoth

Page: 2 of 2
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 10:57 AM
Yur finds Gilran "We have trouble up at the command center the door is locked and that door is so big and strong that our lightsabers will not break throu! Do you think this is connected to the dark presence in the base?"
 jokemaster
03-24-2004, 11:17 AM
Inaki arrived next to Yur and Gilran.
"What's going on?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-24-2004, 11:35 AM
The dark hooded man appeared in a dark room that was lit up with only two torches that didn't reveal a dark man in the corner. The newly appeared man took his hood off and revealed a woman face. "Wel, well. We have a female intruder" a man said and stepped to the light and took his grey hood off. "Hello, My name is Tepe, I am here to defeat you. What's your name?" Tepe said, jokingly and ignited his lightsaber and started to battle the sith in the room, next to the command center's door and Yur heard the battle sounds and the ignited blades hit each other. Tepe threw his cape away and pushed the sith into the door and made a huge slam. "How does it feel to be defeated by a Jedi, Aya?" Tepe asked and looked the girl that rose up and attacked, just to be blocked and thrown into a chest in the corner. Tepe pulled the sith's lightsaber to his hands and closed the chest and locked it as Yur ran in. "Here, take this. It's Aya's lightsaber. She is in the chest" Tepe said, turning around, unigniting his lightsaber and throwing the sith's lightsaber to Yur. He then fetched his cape and walked to the command centers door. "Why don't you guy's use the force?" Tepe asked and put his hand onto the door that after a second or two opened. "We do have an emergency swith in there" Tepe said, smiling and walked into the dark command center
 LukeKatarn
03-24-2004, 12:04 PM
"Something is up wha... it can not be alyassa you are behind this?
 Jase_Morden
03-24-2004, 9:12 PM
Gilaran put his saber away, and watched their opponent.
"These droids of yours were very weak," he said to the sith warrior, picking up one of the droids, then throwing it against a wall.
 jokemaster
03-24-2004, 9:53 PM
((Tepe, is the sith Alyassa or someone else? cause Aya sounds really similar))
((If it's Alyassa: ))
"What the hell? Alyassa wouldn't do that."
((If it isn't: ))
Inaki recognized the sith, he was lucky she hadn't seen him. If it wasn't for her he wouldn't have spent months in recovery and therapy.
 Writer
03-24-2004, 10:26 PM
((If that's Alyssa, then Tepe CCed, and I'm not to happy. Therefore, it's not Alyssa, especially since she and Kira are in Alyssa's quarters at this current time.))

Alyssa and Kira joined the men, puzzled looks on their faces. They clearly had no idea what was going on, though they had sensed the dark presence in the base.

"What's going on?" Kira asked, directing the question at anyone who might give her the answer. Alyssa, however, remained silent, staring at Inaki. She quietly took him aside and spoke to him.

"Was it her?" she asked, making a brief mention to what he had gone through. She did not need an answer, for his eyes gave the answer away. Alyssa sighed.

"What will it take for her to stop?" she asked quietly, speaking to the air. Then, turning back to Inaki, she said, "I'm sure they won't let her get away this time. I'll make sure of that."

"Tepe!" Alyssa called. "Make sure that Sith doesn't get free. Place a Jedi guard on her."
 jokemaster
03-24-2004, 10:44 PM
"You'll need more than one." Said Inaki.
 Jase_Morden
03-24-2004, 10:48 PM
"I'll guard her," Gilaran said, with a tone of anger and vengeance in his voice, and looked towards her. He had met her once before on Nar Shadaa.
 Writer
03-24-2004, 11:00 PM
"As will I," Kira said. Alyssa shook her head. "I have need for you elsewhere. Tepe, get at least three more Jedi to guard her as well." She looked at Gilran. Then, a light came into her eyes. "Gilran! I haven't seen you in years."

She turned back to Tepe. "Gilran will do well at this task. Even so, I would reccomend a Jedi guard of four on this one. She's not as ill trained as she appears."

Turning to Kira, she said, "Come wtih me. Inaki, you had better come as well."

She led the way to her quarters, where the three of them sat down.

"Inaki," Alyssa said. "For what I need Kira to do, you're going to need to share with her what happened on Coruscant."
 Jase_Morden
03-24-2004, 11:12 PM
Gilaran choked their nemesis using the Force and pushed her against the wall, then trapped her in a cage of Force Lightning, "This ought to hold her until we get some trip-mines," he laughed.
 jokemaster
03-25-2004, 12:33 AM
Inaki sighed.
"About a year ago, this sith was spotted on Corusant near the same area multiple times. Finally a jedi team was called to check it out. I led it. Turns out, they were ready. She knew we were coming, trapped us and wiped most of the team out by herself. Finally she managed to kill everyone except me. She smiled, said 'You'll be the perfect canditate', pressed a button and suddenly I was knocked out. A few days later I woke up at a hospital. They told me another group had be sent to find out what happened to us. They chased her off and took me to the hospital. I spent several months recovering from my wounds. The other team then went in again, but found nothing. They had cleared everything from there. I still dont know what I was a canditate for, and frankly, whatever it was, is, scares the crap out of me. I doubt she would've taken the risk of letting herself be seen or caught for something minor."
 Jase_Morden
03-25-2004, 3:28 AM
Gilaran looked towards the unconscious Sith Warrior, "I know her," he said, then walked towards a seat and sat down, his head in his hands, "She betr... never mind," he said, then sat back, and pushed the tentacle-tresses on his head back.
 LukeKatarn
03-25-2004, 12:57 PM
"I would gaurd her too but I have importent things to do at here I will be in the command center if you need me." Yur starts thinking in his mind "What was that dark presence I felt there is more then one dark jedi here I sense something else here on hoth! That is it. Yur goes to the hanger and hops in a speeder "Tepe are you comeing I could usee your help?"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-25-2004, 1:24 PM
"No, I have to gather the jedi group" Tepe said and looked Gilaran. "Gilaran, get her to the security level and tell the guard that you are there sent by me, then put her in the highest secuity level cage you can find and wait in the security room. I shall send four more jedi's there when I find them" Tepe sayd to Gilaran and left to get some Jedi's. He found easily two, but the other two were training and he had to wait a while to get them from the training room. When he was ready, he sent the jedi's to aid Gilaran onto the security level. Tepe walked then to Alyssa's quarters door and knocked

((And it's not Alyssa!! It's AYA, A-Y-A!! Damn you people... You can't even read))
 LukeKatarn
03-25-2004, 1:37 PM
(AHEM I CAN READ I WAS SAYING AFTER YOU BEAT AYA I FOUND ALYASSA BUT IT WAS NOT HER I THINk IT IS YOU WHO CAN NOT READ:D !)

Yur is out in the snow looking for something "Wha... I see something!" Yur drives in for a look "A red lightsaber crystal it can not belong to the person we found in the base now I know it something big will be comeing soon!" Yur grabs his comlink "Tepe I need you out here as soon as you can hurry!"
 Black Knight of Keno
03-25-2004, 1:46 PM
Tepe hears the message and the door opens to Alyssa's quarters. "Alyssa, I have five Jedi's, including Gilaran" He then left and soon he was onboard a snowspeeder. He speeded to the place where Yur was. "What is it?" He asked throught the comlink and landed his snowspeeder

((Says who can't write properly... Even I, who am Finnish, wrote better on your age... And that's two years... If I remember correctly that you were 10))
 LukeKatarn
03-25-2004, 1:55 PM
"Well lets see we have a red saber crystel it can not be from the jedi we found in the base we have a dead corpse and 5 heads of jedi I onece knew like in some sort of ceramoney sorrounding a dead body with heads of jedi we are up agenst some thing strong lets return to base and go in RED ALERT!"

(And yes that is my age;) )
 jokemaster
03-25-2004, 1:56 PM
((I didn't think it was Alyassa when I read the post, but then other people started saying it was so I got confused))
 LukeKatarn
03-25-2004, 2:21 PM
(Yeah very confuseing but they made it sound like I did not go in the command center and find someone.)
 Writer
03-25-2004, 7:41 PM
Alyssa nodded when Inaki was done. "I led the team that went in to get him. When we found him, he was barely alive and was out of his mind. We managed to restore his mind before he faded into unconsciousness. Then, we set about healing him."

She shifted. "As Inaki has said, we returned to find the Sith woman, but she had disappeared. In fact, every trace of her was gone. Now that Tepe has apparently recognized her, we have her name. That should be enough to go on."

"You want me to investigate?" Kira asked. Alyssa nodded.

"The three of us are going to Coruscant in two days," she answered. "While there, we will search for every bit of information we can find on this woman..." Her voice faded.

"Aya," Alyssa murmured. "Why does that sound so familiar?"
 LukeKatarn
03-26-2004, 10:59 AM
Tepe and Yur return to the base! Yur heads for the Command center and activates the red alert siren that will last an hour after that it is still in red alert nobody can leave the base or enter!
 Jase_Morden
03-28-2004, 1:44 AM
Gilaran stood in one spot for about ten minutes on the security level, sensing around with his eyes closed, "Nothing," he kept saying to himself.
 LukeKatarn
03-28-2004, 1:25 PM
Yur is speaking to everybody in the base that is on his side he said this "I sense an intruder in sector 5 no 3 no 1 they are heading for the command center everyone report to the command center!"
 Jase_Morden
03-29-2004, 8:16 AM
Gilaran heard Yur on his comlink, "I'll be right there," he replied, and put the comlink back on his belt.
Page: 2 of 2