Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

If you can't beat them, act spitefully.

Page: 1 of 1
 Jester
03-06-2004, 10:50 PM
An idea mostly, without profit - www.cafepress.com/lecsucks) has an interesting way to convey what we're all thinking. The stickers at least are practical - buy a stencil if you'd rather be even more "minimalist" or "sane," but keep the message alive. Personally I'd like to see your own creations of conveying what you stand for, please post them here, or get drunk and buy a shirt. You may regret it later, but so would LEC, and that's what seems to count now. Show em what you got.

"what you got" does not in any way refer to physical endowment.
 flakk
03-07-2004, 12:35 AM
I'm pleased to see that someone has come up with a t-shirt for CafePress. The sentiment is solid, though the definition of LEC may be lost on most.

Not that my idea is any less niche. For my own personal wear, I'll be borrowing one of the designs from "LEC Hate Central" for the front, probably the image located at:

http://wwhs.fangames.co.uk/lucashate.jpg)

The back will bear, in large, block letters:

L u c k

FoocasArts
 Jester
03-07-2004, 12:42 AM
Heh, brilliant - feel free to link it here once you've set up shop.
 SyntheticGerbil
03-07-2004, 1:58 AM
Wait, there is no graphic!
 SpaceButler13
03-07-2004, 7:14 AM
Sad as it is, I doubt a company which can release soooo many cash-in starwars games really cares about spite. bah.......
Page: 1 of 1