Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

mp coop

Page: 1 of 1
 Tinny
03-06-2004, 4:37 PM
so what are some of your favorite single player levels that you like to load up with friends?
 Alegis
03-06-2004, 5:14 PM
i used to do that, but I might have done something wrong since the AI stinkts and wont shoot/move. The one with the cloaked tower and the blue guys is nice ("leave this place!") / the race track / the train
 jebbers
03-06-2004, 8:06 PM
i like to play the swoop bike level over and over bcuz its fun to watch the baddies crash in slow-mo :fett:
 Kurgan
03-06-2004, 8:25 PM
It's really too bad that when playing that swoop map online its messed up. : (

You end up with untextured bikes with guys standing next to them (apparently playing the map in MP mode breaks that scripted event) that respawn forever.

Coop can be lots of fun though, even if you need to cheat every so often to make it through! (and some maps are too laggy to play, like the mutant rancor one).
 LukeKatarn
03-06-2004, 9:07 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
It's really too bad that when playing that swoop map online its messed up. : (

You end up with untextured bikes with guys standing next to them (apparently playing the map in MP mode breaks that scripted event) that respawn forever.

Coop can be lots of fun though, even if you need to cheat every so often to make it through! (and some maps are too laggy to play, like the mutant rancor one). I am sorry I didant get that my computer says spoiler
 TK-8252
03-06-2004, 9:14 PM
Originally posted by LukeKatarn
I am sorry I didant get that my computer says spoiler You use your mouse and highlight the white box by clicking and dragging. :)
 Master_Keralys
03-06-2004, 9:15 PM
So does everybody; that's why it's there. To read it, simply highlight it with your cursor, then you can read the text it's hiding (for people who don't want the game to be spoiled...)
 Crow_Nest
03-10-2004, 12:04 PM
Hmmm....

I kinda like t2_trip, can get to spawn NPCs, ships, rancors, jawas :p

And hoth too.
Page: 1 of 1