Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Animator Help!!!

Page: 1 of 1
 Gotaiken
02-29-2004, 7:40 AM
can any of you animators hook up with razorace, and help him out, it would really be a profit for us all, with his code and your animations we could have a great game yet....
 Wudan
02-29-2004, 11:28 PM
We've already been over this. None of the modelling crowd has yet to produce a new animation, and I haven't had time to fully develop my program in to a usable animation utility. Right now it's at stop-animation capability, which is annoying.

Razor would probably tell you the same, I don't see where OJP would necessarily need a new animation.
 razorace
03-01-2004, 2:41 AM
Well, there's fair amount of stop animation and normal animations I could use to either fill out the system more, or increase the smoothness of the animations.

For example, the game has no left, right, or down blocking positions.
 keshire
03-02-2004, 5:39 AM
Hey, Wudan. You talk to Corto everyonce in awhile don't you? Did he say anything about the skeleton he was working on?
 Wudan
03-02-2004, 1:24 PM
Yeah we talk at least once every couple of days, it seems mostly like he's in the same boat I'm in - not a lot of time to work on these things :(
Page: 1 of 1