Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Request for Anakin as a new Class/Race in SP

Page: 1 of 1
 Sarafan_Raziel
02-27-2004, 6:46 AM
I have a problem with placing Anakin in class/race menu in SP. If anyone can post here (or send me an e-mail) all the lines of text that I should paste in head.skin, torso.skin and so on, I would be greatful. I simply can't get it to work for me.

The model of Anakin I want to see in playerchoice menu can be found here (http://www.lucasfiles.com/index.php?s=&action=file&id=383&PHPSESSID=a484b93ab689295c737dfb48cc33b2b1)

Also, if you don't want to post lines of each file required for anakin to work, you can simply send me (sarafan_raziel@wp.pl) the whole file. Thanks in advice!

So far no one helped me :(
 redsaurus
03-09-2004, 6:48 PM
I've sent the .pk3 files to you (it's zipped)
 Sarafan_Raziel
03-12-2004, 12:08 PM
Thanks a lot:) | owe you a beer ;)
 keestuijp
03-12-2004, 12:29 PM
i also have the sp anakin , but i don't remember where i got it. Anyway, the hair doesn't show up right, it looks really blocky and flat. Do you have these problems too? Could be my vid card, i have a geforce2.
 EvilKnick
03-19-2004, 5:06 AM
I was just going to post a thread here about the exact same thing,....

I found kevin coyles anakin model for single player,...but after loading it and playing i found the hair on his head to be all simplified and blocky,....

The one I downloaded for multipayer however looks great,...

Why is this?

Does anyone have the single player model with his proper hair and clipping?
Page: 1 of 1