Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Three questions about JA... (Spoilers: sides of the force and saber types)

Page: 1 of 1
 Darth n00b
02-25-2004, 4:26 PM
[list=1]
When and how do you choose between Dual lightsabers and that Darth Maul lightsaber?
When and how do you choose between Light and Dark side?
Can you have Light side trick when you are a sith, and Dark side trick when you are Jedi as on Outcast?
[/list=1]
 Lightning
02-25-2004, 4:43 PM
you just made a thread asking just that......:rolleyes:
 Darth n00b
02-25-2004, 4:47 PM
Yes, but that was... deleted...
Wasn't it?
Any way i have utdypt the questions....
 Prime
02-26-2004, 3:21 PM
Originally posted by Darth n00b
Any way i have utdypt the questions.... Eh?
 Kurgan
02-26-2004, 5:12 PM
Originally posted by Darth n00b
[list=1]
When and how do you choose between Dual lightsabers and that Darth Maul lightsaber?
When and how do you choose between Light and Dark side?
Can you have Light side trick when you are a sith, and Dark side trick when you are Jedi as on Outcast?
[/list=1]

I'll take pity on you...

1) Partway through the game you get a menu where you select either a single saber (with the final stance you were missing before) or else one of the other two and this is what you keep for the remainder of the game.

2) At the end of the game, it tells you onscreen what to do, really simple.

3) Your light/dark choice doesn't affect what powers you can choose.
 Crow_Nest
02-27-2004, 4:38 AM
Originally posted by Prime
Eh?

I think he means "I have updated the questions"? :confused:
 Kurgan
02-27-2004, 9:18 AM
PS: I am assuming the question was about SINGLE PLAYER.
My answer above reflects that assumption.

Now if you were asking about MULTIPLAYER then here is the other answer:

To change your saber, go into the (escape) menu and click on "profile" then you should click on the "Sabers" icon to change your saber type and the "Force Powers" icon to change your Force setup.

Bear in mind that after you make your changes they will not take affect until you respawn (to prevent people cheating by changing their setup instantly).

In Multiplayer you can only be Darkside or Lightside, you can't have both sets of powers (like in SP). Not without cheating anyway. The only powers both types can use are the "Neutral" powers (Jump, Push, Pull, Speed, Seeing, Saber Attack/Defend/Throw). In MP choosing the Darkside or Lightside is just a matter of choice and can be done anytime, just remember you have to respawn for the change to take effect (and you have to have your keys bound to the new powers you're going to use).
Page: 1 of 1