Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Wow, what an amazing staffer (Kiddy).

Page: 1 of 1
 MetalJaden
02-19-2004, 2:11 PM
Man, I just saw everyone, including myself, get owned by some staffer named BillyTheKiddy. He said to just call him Kiddy though. I asked a bit about him, said he's been Padawan Kiddy before, and fairy kiddy or something like dat'. I dunno, but man, he was just so amazing I had to tell everyone. Best player I've ever seen on JKA. Anyone else ever played him?
 BawBag™
02-19-2004, 4:18 PM
Nope. But I bet he butterflied you both.
 MetalJaden
02-19-2004, 5:00 PM
Nah man. We were singles and he used yellow a lot too. It was insane. Every shot was perfect timed and everything.
 AIVAS
02-19-2004, 5:40 PM
It's possible he's the computer program I've been testing, I want to see if there is such a thing as an "Unbeatable" npc by it's skill, not with things like god/undying/ect...

the beta worked well, and now I'm sending him to a few of my friends, and we're testing him by logging him into certain servers.
The player controlls the speech, but the progrm actually plays the game.
 MetalJaden
02-19-2004, 6:28 PM
Originally posted by AIVAS
It's possible he's the computer program I've been testing, I want to see if there is such a thing as an "Unbeatable" npc by it's skill, not with things like god/undying/ect...

the beta worked well, and now I'm sending him to a few of my friends, and we're testing him by logging him into certain servers.

I really doubt that. His style did not look programmed. I'm sure it was him playing.
 --ZeeMan--
02-19-2004, 7:01 PM
another thing that sucks but also something that rpthehotrod and i have proven is that staff vs staff is completely random. some duels a hit will be scored as a hit and others you will actually see the saber pass right through you and miss completely. it's totally messed up. other great staff players that i know are rpthehotrod, lord^gon :-)
 razorace
02-19-2004, 7:40 PM
Originally posted by AIVAS

Interesting, have you altered the code or just changed the npc files?
 MuRaSaMuNe
02-19-2004, 8:03 PM
Metal Jaden = Kiddy :p I've seen him as Metal Jaden before + he was in my clan a long while ago
 Darth-Bane
02-19-2004, 9:45 PM
LOL thats great stuff murasamune :P
 MetalJaden
02-19-2004, 10:43 PM
BITCH! YOU RUINED MY FUN!

I TAKE BACK NOTHING!!!!

-Kiddy, the best staffer in JKA
 Neverhoodian
02-19-2004, 11:03 PM
Lol!

Well I'm...