Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

staff saber help

Page: 1 of 1
 Shmee88
02-15-2004, 10:55 PM
if i press L to switch to single saber, can i do the Pull+Slash to do that special move that the single sabers can do?

also, anyone annoyed with the kicking for the staff saber? i can never seem to kick them. only few occassions, but thats after running into them and getting hit by them for 5 seconds. also, jumping and kicking someone is 10x worse. help?
 Crow_Nest
02-16-2004, 10:03 AM
Most of the single saber yellow stance moves, like DFA, kata and cartwheel are disabled when you switch to single saber with staff.
 Jedi Luke
02-16-2004, 10:06 AM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Most of the single saber yellow stance moves, like DFA, kata and cartwheel are disabled when you switch to single saber with staff.

Same applies to dual sabers. When switching one saber off, it goes to the blue stance and those special moves are disabled. Bit of a bummer that it does that.
 Crow_Nest
02-16-2004, 12:42 PM
Well because if they enable it, it aint fair to the single saber users. Besides, ppl will spam it.
 Prime
02-16-2004, 1:45 PM
Originally posted by |GG|Crow_Nest
Well because if they enable it, it aint fair to the single saber users. Indeed. IMO, for balance reasons it is the right decision.
 Nuke
02-16-2004, 3:29 PM
The Yellow overhead is useless anyhow - unfortunately. I think those movements should not be disabled. The red style is strong enough.
 Jedi_Vogel
02-16-2004, 4:29 PM
It would kinda destroy the point in focussing your training to increase your ability with one Saber if someone who focussed on a different style could do the same.
 Darth-Bane
02-16-2004, 4:45 PM
Originally posted by Jedi_Vogel
It would kinda destroy the point in focussing your training to increase your ability with one Saber if someone who focussed on a different style could do the same.

very true
Page: 1 of 1