Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

GoldenEye TC for JA

Page: 1 of 1
 SotE_Xizor1
02-15-2004, 3:15 PM
This is NOT based on/a remake of the classic N64 Bond game of the same name. That game is fine without any tweaking, etc. Rather, this'll be as much of a recreation of the GoldenEye movie as JA will allow.

Now, here comes what we need:

Coders, coders, and C-O-D-E-R-S for SP
Devoted level makers for MP and SP
People to help on the website
Texture artists
Sound artists
Voice actors!
Modelers

Also, a website is currently in the works, but we need people who'd have the time and effort to update it.

Finally, before you ask me, "Is any work done?" Yes, level 2 has been started on. The website isn't up yet, but when it is, the screenshots of The Facility will be up.

To join, contact rofenloch@hotmail.com with the subject line: GoldenEye TC

Right now, I'm accepting any amount of you in any of the positions. People who are familiar with the GoldenEye movie or game, or both, are especially appreciated.
 ScOrPiOn_37
02-15-2004, 3:25 PM
Hello, I am helping with this great id for a TC. I thought that this was a great idea, bringing Bond the one who we all wish we were to JA. This looks very promesing providing we get a good skilled team together to make it all happen. So what do you say, whos up for it?
Heres WIP Screenshots of the Facility :

http://www.angelfire.com/dragon/scorpionwlp/ge/ft.jpg)
 razorace
02-16-2004, 3:54 AM
How can you not being doing a remake of GoldenEye 64 yet be remading its levels?

Secondly, this is the wrong forum for this. This belongs in the Editting Requests forum.
 ScOrPiOn_37
02-16-2004, 11:27 AM
We dident think so man, because editing requests said post thing that you want "somebody else to do" there for it is here. And of course some of the levels will be like the game, becausr the game was like the film you fool. How are we gonna do a thing about the movie which allready has a game that follows the movie preety damn good, without copying the other game a bit, because the other game is close to the movie in some aspects, as in the toilets.
 razorace
02-16-2004, 7:36 PM
There's no need for insults.

And requesting people to do stuff like the stuff you requested is asking for "somebody else to do" it for you.

Secondly, while the N64 game has levels based on the movie, they aren't 100% accurate renderings, there's places that don't look the same as in the movie and there is a lot of ground that simply wasn't seen in the movie (since you don't exactly see Bond 24/7 in the films).
Page: 1 of 1