Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Boba Fett Mod

Page: 1 of 1
 JobiWan
02-09-2004, 1:57 PM
I have done some modding in JO, but very little in JA, so I'm not real good at it yet. I would like to mod Fett in these ways, but I would like some pointers. Is there a way that you could have all the same programming, but a different model, say one of the Jaden models? How then could I go about makeing instead of just the backpack, the entire person burst into flames, when we go into flight mode.

If you guys could point me in the right direction, I would be thankful.

JobiWan
 razorace
02-09-2004, 8:00 PM
I beleive getting the jetpack to hook up correctly is just a matter of placing a certain surface tag correctly.
 JobiWan
02-11-2004, 2:18 PM
I guess I didn't make it clear. I want the player to be able to fly, and shoot fire, but not have on a jetpack. I don't know if any of you have heard of the Human Torch, but that is what I am going after. When he goes into flight mode, he sets his whole body on fire(if that is possible).

JobiWan
 razorace
02-12-2004, 9:29 AM
Sure, it's possible. I don't know what you'd have to do, but I'm sure it's possible.
 JobiWan
02-24-2004, 1:11 PM
Does anybody else have any ideas, cause I am out of ideas.
Page: 1 of 1