Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Cantina 6: PTH Part IV, Dark Surprises

Page: 3 of 5
 Admiral
02-18-2004, 10:12 PM
*Heimdall slightly confused sweeps away Marin hands*

Heimdall: Come now all three of us are behind.

*Heimdall shakes his head, there seemed to be a buzzing inside his brain.

The three of them make their way to the otherside of the room. Where the group is waiting.*

Svafa: Heimdall are you alright?

Heimdall: *in an angry tone* I'm fine.

*Svafa nods, and figures that she will find out later when they are alone. For now she should concentrate on the job ahead of them.

On this side of the room stood a large door, similar to the ones that had come before them, the ones that always led to the next key and map.

Heimdall removed the key, and sure enough it opened the doors revealing a large chamber with a lone pedistal containing two objects.

Heimdall enters the chamber, the buzzing in his head was getting worse. He stands be the pedestal looking at the new key and map. He pauses there, his shoulders slump for a moment but he quickly regains his posture*

Svafa *with slight concern*: Heimdall, is everything alright.

Heimdall: Yes, sister from now on.

*Svafa is slightly confused at his answer. She then begins hearing the chanting of a spell, a dangerous one if she remembers. By instinct Svafa draws her sword and approaches her brother.

Svafa touches Heimdall's shoulder. Heimdall twirls and with his palm facing Svafa begins a new spell.*

Svafa *looking into Heimdall's eyes and wishpers*: no.

*Heimdall finishes his spell and a powerful force moves from his plam lifting Svafa and throwing her across the chamber. Svafa hits a wall hard and falls the the ground. Her sword clatters down beside her.

Heimdall has a grin on his face. He raises his arms and begins a new spell. In an instant the ceiling creaks and begins to crumble. A wall of rock seperates Heimdall, Marin and Aidan from the rest of the group. Laughing aloud*

Heimdall: Come little ones we are leaving those fools behind.

*The cave in left an opening to the surface. Heimdall began climbing rock to reach it*
 Redwing
02-18-2004, 10:34 PM
Room

Misae: WHAT IN THE FORCE JUST HAPPENED!

*Guy is slightly pinned under the rock slide, but his suit protects him as he slides out*

Guy: Heimdall took the key. But not the replacement map. *He holds it up* One problem. It's blank.

Misae: Sithspit! I knew this was too easy!

----------

Outside

*Marin and Aidan climb as well*

Aidan: Little ones? *He speaks in an offended tone, but one completely different in attitude from the way he had talked to Heimdall before* Let's not start that.

Marin: None of us are the little ones anymore. *She thinks a moment* What a shame. I would have liked Guy to join us too. The others are too foolish to deserve this power, I think. All those silly pompous Jedi and that unpleasant woman Svafa.

Aidan: Just as well anyway - Guy might have betrayed us to the Shadows.

Marin: Oh! You still don't know what Guy is? Oh, no matter. He can tell you himself once we find him again, if I change him.

Aidan: What should we do now, though?

Marin: Isn't that obvious? Whatever we please!
 Kuuki
02-18-2004, 11:49 PM
*Irvine got a slight disappointed at the mind trick failing.*

Irvine 'No bother, I'd got the information that I wanted, and besides from what is seemed the other's presence's went south anyway. Seems like I should have stayed with them, we'll jsut catch up now.'

*Irvine raises his head from thinking about it.*

Irvine *slightly arching forward in his seat, as if to bow* "Thank you, myself, my apprentence, and my companions shall..."

*Irvine then spins around, facing south, he felt the presences of a few of the others twist and become slightly demented, then pain from a few of the others.*

Irvine *In a calm yet firm voice.* "We need to go to the mines, we need to go now. Something just happened down there, not sure what." *turning to the alien* "I'd ask if you could come too, we need someone, who's familar with the area. I'm sorry to break with your rules, but there is something going on in those mines."
 Redwing
02-19-2004, 5:46 AM
Twi'lek: *laughs drunkenly* Sorry, Jedis! Love to help, but I ain't one of the bosses, so I ain't got a pass. Can't get in the mines without a pass. And even if I could, I definitely wouldn't want to cross the beings in charge here...especially with all the credits they pay. Heh heh...
 Kuuki
02-20-2004, 11:12 PM
Irvine "Well sorry to say it, but I have a hunch that there's a group of people down there, and I don't think they got a pass. Be it on yourself that you don't follow, but I have to go and check it out for myself. Orthos, Raschel, if you wish to follow..."

*Irvine stands and begins out he door, WH Irvine with a slight paniced look stands up also suddenly and follows.*
 Deac
02-21-2004, 11:13 AM
*Orthos exits to come face to face with...himself.
A slightly more muscular and scarred version. The life in the mines hadn't been kind to this doppleganger*

Orthos: You...what are you?

Gortick: Two...become one? No! You are not me! What are you?!
 Redwing
02-21-2004, 9:49 PM
Pub

*From inside the pub, the half-drunk Twi'lek and his partner notice Orthos and Gortick*

Twi'lek: Hey! Look, Uiter! It's the Scamp who haunts the mines!

Human: It is! And...wait...that Jedis looks just like him!

Raschel: Orthos?! You have a twin?!

----------

Mines

*The dust settles*

Guy: Misae? Do you see Svafa? Or Ellela and Hal?

Misae: Don't tell me they're with them, too...Guy, what the Sith is going on?

*Guy has a scanner out already, and waits a minute observing it before answering*

Guy: There's powerful magic in here. I'm not sure but I can take a guess it's mind-altering.

Misae: I'm certainly not mind-altered!

Guy: I know. I detect strong trace magic where Heimdall, Marin and Aidan took when they entered this room. They must have picked up something. But the trail is fading too fast for me to follow it backwards. The magic traces aren't on us.

Misae: So where are the others? Have they gone mad too?

*A rumble echoes through the caverns. Chunks of crystals and debris fall from the ceiling*

Guy: They could be trapped. We should try to find them, but be careful.
 Admiral
02-22-2004, 7:02 AM
Mine

*Svafa stands slowly, and picks up her sword. Her suit of armor had for the most part protected her from the fall. Svafa did recieve a cut on the forehead from what happened. Blood ran down the side of her face. Reaching up she examines the cut briefly.

As she examined the cut pain shoots through her head has her fingers gently probed the wound. Takine a few deep breathes Svafa focuses her mind and the pain quickly susbides. She was lucky the cut was not serious, and the blood should substain shortly. Do a quickly assesment of her health, she found that things could have been worse. Other then the cut Svafa was sore from the force of the impact, twisted an ankle and had a headache.

Sheathing her sword she walks towards Guy and Misea, her pace is steady with no limp, even though with ever step pain shoot through her leg. Svafa much rather die, then have to face what may lie in front of her.*

----------------------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: Well little ones, I personally plan on killing anyone foolish enough to cross my path.

*A man walks in front of Heimdall. Heimdall causually draws his balserts and plants a blot in the man's head, killing the man instantly.*

Heimdall: See.
 Redwing
02-22-2004, 7:15 AM
Mine

Guy: Svafa? *He looks at his scanner for a moment, then studies her* You look injured...

Misae: Svafa? Do you know what's happening? Was this something else you didn't feel like mentioning?

----------

Surface

Marin: Well that's not much fun. Too ordinary.

*Two other civilians see the man fall. One yells in shock, the other draws a blaster rifle*

Aidan: I disagree. What other good are these beings to us? *He raises his hand, and blue-white lines of energy leap off his fingers, incinerating the man's blaster rifle and completely removing his arm. Another burst of energy rips his neck apart, cutting off the man's dying scream. Aidan smiles as his companion runs*

Aidan: How interesting. I've never killed someone like that before. I must say I'm not disappointed.

Marin: But Aidan, if you kill all your toys, what will you have left to play with?
 Admiral
02-22-2004, 7:31 AM
Mines

Svafa: No really, what was your fist clue the blood running down my face. *Turning a cold look to Misea* Please try to use some logic in that brain of yours.

-------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: Then we go to another planet have some fun, maybe pick out some good breeders so we can constantly replenish our supply. Although torture is also a fun way to spend an evening.
 Redwing
02-22-2004, 7:42 AM
Mines

Misae: That wasn't an answer!

Guy: Misae, I think if she had known in advance she would've ducked.

*He keeps looking at his scanner*

----------

Surface

Marin: Torture does sound more interesting. Especially with all the creatures I can morph... *she thinks a moment, then snaps her fingers* I have it! Heimdall, Aidan, we need to go back to our ship.

Aidan: Already? Why?

Marin: I still have the reconstructed Escafil device. If you and I can shapeshift, I think Heimdall ought to be able to do so as well.

Aidan: Me, shapeshift?

Marin: Yes, remember? You used the blue cube some time ago. You don't have any morphs yet, but that can be easily remedied.
 Kuuki
02-22-2004, 1:20 PM
*Even though Irvine had stopped in curosity about the two Ortho's, it didn't stop him from sensing death.*

Irvine "Now I am sure of it! I sense pain and death."

*Irvine starts off in the direction only for WH Irvine to barely follow behind.*
 Deac
02-22-2004, 4:38 PM
[Can you clarify which group in the mine Elella is with? I'm a little confused]

Orthos: Syrnl?

Gortick: My father? No...but you are. Him...

*He grabs Orthos and begins punching him in the face*

WHY DID HE TAKE YOU AND LEAVE ME HERE! WHY! WHAT DO YOU HAVE THAT I DON'T! WE'RE TWINS DAMMIT! DON'T YOU KNOW! AREN'T YOU THE SMART ONE! WHY THE **** WAS I LEFT HERE!
 Admiral
02-22-2004, 5:22 PM
((It depends Deac. Do you want Ella to explore that door she saw. If so then she is alone, otherwise she would be with Guy, Misea, Svafa (and I assume Hal) ))
 Kuuki
02-22-2004, 7:02 PM
*SMACK*

*Gortlick gets hit with a strong right hook from WH Irvine who desided to turn back around.*

WH Irvine "LOOK! I DON'T KNOW YOUR STORY HERE, BUT FRANKLY WE DON'T GOT TIME FOR IT RIGHT NOW. Now my..." *sighs* "Master sensed somethign down that way, I recomend that you come, we can sort this out later! Orthos, you okay?"
 Redwing
02-22-2004, 7:15 PM
((Actually Deac, there's been multiple cave-ins, so Ellela (and Hal) got separated from the group. You can either keep her lost or have her rejoin Misae, Guy and Svafa.

She wouldn't be with the other group (the evil ones) because they left alone))

*Raschel points her normal blaster at Gortick*

Raschel: I don't care how much you look like my friend. Hit him again, and you'll regret it.
 Deac
02-23-2004, 4:50 PM
*Gortick begins crying. Before them is a person who has been screwed royally since birth*

Orthos: I...had this. *He holds up the birthmark*. I didn't want it...but he did...Dad...wasn't very nice.

-----------------------------------

*Elella finds herself seperated. She turns to see the door from before. Entering she finds drawings on the wall, childlike drawings of a family, and a dagger with a crest on it.

House Darkstar.

She draws her lightsaber, and begins to hack through the rubble*
 BattleDog
02-23-2004, 7:46 PM
((Sorry Guys, been away.))

Hal: So the map has gone blank? You want me to cut us out. *draws sabre.*
 Redwing
02-23-2004, 11:28 PM
*Guy sees Hal come from another pile of rubble*

Guy: Hal. *He holds up his scanner for a moment, to confirm whether Hal has been magically mind-altered like the escaped trio, as Hal speaks* Yes. The new map remains blank. I believe if we're to proceed in this quest, we're going to have to deal with the remaining members of the group. They're under some kind of magic effect that's...apparently altered their minds.

*The group hears the faint hum of another lightsaber*

Misae: Is that Ellela...
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 12:10 AM
Svafa: Have you thought that this is not part of the quest and the only reason why the map is blank is because we do not have the key....

---------------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: So, you want to find someone to torture. Or we could blow up some houses.
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 1:05 AM
*A young man crashed straight into RH Irvine*
-----
Name: Matt Marsh
Bio: His parents worked in the mine all their lives, and so has Matt. His parents died when he was 10, and he's been taking care of himself ever since. He's force-sensitive, but no one has ever noticed.
------
*The young man stands up and apologizes. He notices RH Irvine's saber.*
Matt: You're a jedi?! Can you get me out of here?
 Kuuki
02-24-2004, 1:30 AM
*Irvine is confused for a second or two, he thinks about the sudjestion, sensing the faint presence with in the young one, He smiles, sensing WH Irvine running up.*

Irvine "Well, we can't just let anyone in, but that can be desided on later." *to the out of breath WH Irvine* "Can you do me a favor and look after this young one here, he might be of some use later."

WH Irvine "Run into everyone here don't we?"
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 2:02 AM
((I know what you mean Scar, but your wording is strange/funny.

Try something along the lines: There is a chance, but we need to talk to some people. Or I can't make any promises.

Welcome Jokemaster.))
 jokemaster
02-24-2004, 11:22 AM
((Thanks Admiral))
*Matt turns to WH Irvine, confused*
Matt: You're twins? Never mind that. What are Jedi doing on a force-forsaken planet like this one?
 Kuuki
02-24-2004, 1:39 PM
WH Irvine "It's a long long story, with he..." *mentions about Irvine* "...seems to not think there is time for."
 Redwing
02-24-2004, 7:14 PM
((Jokemaster! Welcome ^_^))

Mines

Guy: That's also possible.

Misae: Makes no difference. You know who's got the key, don't you?

----------

Pub

Raschel: You two... You're twins? Wait...let me guess...Syrnl Darkstar did this, didn't he? Dropped you off on some deserted planet because you didn't inherit an 'Avatar'?
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 9:13 PM
Svafa: Yes, I know. *pulling a comlink* Idun are you there?

Idun: Yes, whats going on?

Svafa: Something happened to Heimdall, Marin, and Aidan. They've turned and are very dangerous. Do not let them in. In fact do not let anyone into the ship. Including me.

Idun: Alright. I'll speak with you later.
------------------------------------------

Asgardreid

Idun: Asgardreid.

Asgardreid: Yes?

Idun: From this point on you will take orders only from me.

Asgardreid: Please give your clearance code.

Idun: Alpha Omega Delta 257986246.

Asgardreid: Acknowledge will now only obey councilwoman Idun's orders for the time being.

Idun: Seal the ship and do not allow access to anyone other then me. Didn't that extradimensional Rwos have a teleporter of some sort?

Asgardreid: Sealing and yes.

Idun: Could be that Guy may have one to. Seal the cargo bay from anyone and bring us into high orbit. If anyone should enter the cargo bay, open it up.

Asgardreid: Yes mam.
------------------------------------------
Surface
*Heimdall shakes his head as if to get rid of something.*

Heimdall: What did you say Marin? Oh the ship, problem with that. Svafa would have surely contacted Idun by now and would have sealed up the ship.
 Redwing
02-24-2004, 10:25 PM
Surface

Marin: How unfortunate. You don't think you hit her hard enough?

Aidan: It doesn't matter. *He takes out a black device* Remember this?

Marin: Of course. That's the portal we used to get here. But it was disabled when we were captured months ago.

Aidan: Doesn't matter. I did a little tinkering. Guy happens to have portal devices on his ship. Meant for emergency escape, I suppose. I can use this to override any of them and open a gateway for us.

Marin: I didn't know you were mechanically inclined.

Aidan: I've always been fascinated by such things. I seem to recall it embarrassed me to let anyone know.

Marin: Well, the morphing cube is with Guy's ship in the cargo bay with most of our other things. If Heimdall is right however they may try to kill us if we go.

Aidan: It would have been more prudent to kill the others before leaving. Ah well.

Marin: No, it's better this way. We can have a bit of fun. Open the portal, Aidan.

*Marin crouches and begins to morph, turning blue and growing translucent blue fur*
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Heimdall: She would be dead if she didn't wear her armor. I also think we are going to have company soon, and I really really want to have fun with these morons.
-----------------------------------------------

Mines

Svafa: Raschel is also in more danger because she has one of our weapons.
 Kuuki
02-24-2004, 10:51 PM
RH Irvine "Morons you say?" *being proficient at hiding his lack of breath from running.* "Only one of me and three of you, yep I guess that could qualify."

*Just inside an alleyway around the corner of a building, WH Irvine stood with his back agenst the wall, keeping him and Matt well out of sight.*

*RH Irvine stood there right in the middle of the street, looking stright into Heimdall's eyes, meaning to pierce right stright into him with his stare. Knowing the he can't use his saber.*

RH Irvine "All three of you are not in your right minds, please stop becuase any more you'd be harming yourselves even more when you get better. I am a Jedi I can sense it with in you all, something twisted and evil. Give up."
 Redwing
02-24-2004, 10:59 PM
Surface

*Aidan and Marin ignore the twins and their new companion*

Aidan: Problem, Marin. Guy's ship is in the cargo hold. Assuming she is in orbit, if I were Idun I would decompress it as soon as we entered.

Marin: <You think so? Oh well. Then only I shall go. This morph lives on electrical discharges, not oxygen. Decompression will not damage me. Open the gateway. If you can, do it on the outside of Guy's ship. I can pass through walls but I cannot carry the cube with me.> *to Heimdall* <Not to worry, this will be quick.>

----------

Mines

Guy: And why is that?

Misae: Don't tell me, let me guess. All your 'gifts' have a self-destruct in them. Or even better - they're set up to kill the user?
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 11:14 PM
Surface
*Heimdall gives a short laugh and sees a glint of the mithril armor.*

Heimdall: You little wanna be unenlightend moronic Jedi. Wearing the armor I forged, probably thinking that could protect you from me. Think again padawan.

Algiz Mannaz Irvine Gebo Kenaz.

*The mithril armor that both Irvines are wearing suddenly begins to contract, then a searing light appears within the armor. A moment later the armor disolves into dust. The dust particles still illuminating fly from under the robes of the Irvines and into the sky creating a beautiful light display over the heads of the Irvines.*

Heimdall: Noticing where the second display is going on. So that is where your would be apprentice is hiddin. Is he frightened what I may do to the sons of the man responsible for my fathers death.
----------------------------------------
Mines

Svafa: Depends upon the gift, and who we gave it to. For Raschel, it will just turn off on command of any Aesir. Now if we gave something to...oh the Irvines. Giving their habits and such we may well give them a gift that could kill them or maim them. Understand we dont' trust any of you.
 Kuuki
02-24-2004, 11:33 PM
Irvine "Leave him out of this, I am the true son of Cracken Palpatine. He is Irvine Cracken Cracern, I am Irvine Seito Palpatine. And to e perfectly honest, I could careless what my father was, but I am a different man then he was, or my grandfather was. Besides, like it matters, that armour, I wouldn't have needed it to protect me anyway."

*Irvine's face becomes more serious, as a rumbling sound fills the air, the pavement between the two cracks and splits. Irvine raises his hands, and brings his arms to his side, bringing the hunks of road near him like a barrier.*
 Admiral
02-24-2004, 11:44 PM
Heimdall: You both have the name palpatine. That is enough, you both will pay for the sins of your father. But before I collect the debt owed. How in your infintile mind do you plan on stopping the three of us from say killing everything on this world.

*To emphasize this point Heimdall randomly shoots an innocent in a gathering crowd*

Heimdall: Looks like you failed to save another life. Maybe I'll let you live as I systematically destroy every living thing in this town.
 Kuuki
02-24-2004, 11:59 PM
Irvine "You said it yourself, everyone is going to die sooner or later, you just did him a favor by ending it quick and painless." 'What am I saying, I know there's a way to save these people. I have to take them out, but not killing them, they're not stupid either...'

*Irvine launches a hunk stirght at heimdall's chest, knownly that his armour can protect him, but good enough to force him back a bit.*
 Admiral
02-25-2004, 12:05 AM
Heimdall *smiling*: Tiwaz Kenaz Dagaz

*A burst of light wreathed with fire emits form Heimdall's outstreched palm. It intercepts the rock and slows it. With in a few seconds the street becomes molten and falls to the ground in a puddle.

With his other hand Heimdall shoots his blaster killing another bystander*

That is two that you failed to protect padawan. Doing a poor job of protecting innocents.
 Redwing
02-25-2004, 12:21 AM
Mines

Guy: Of course not. However if the failsafes on your gifts put the bearers in danger...I hope we will not find our companions dead because of this. We should hurry.

----------

Surface

*Aidan sets the black device on the ground. A blue light appears above it, expanding and forming into the shape of a circle. It appears like swirling mercury with a glowing luster*

Aidan: It's ready.

----------

Asgardried

*A blue semicircle matching the one on Aidan's portal opens along the side of Guy's ship. Marin, in a blue translucent wolflike body, leaps through. She dashes to the other side of the cargo bay and grabs the blue cube out of a small hiding place. She runs back through the portal, holding the cube in her mouth*
 jokemaster
02-25-2004, 12:29 AM
*Matt saw Heimdall and wanted to act, but was frozen with fear*
 Kuuki
02-25-2004, 12:29 AM
Irvine "I am a Jedi. And I restate my previous statement about the innocents here."

*Immedately after he states that, with a twich in his eye, cement from two building on both sides of the street break, but were a distence away so that the sound of it wasn't easily heard.

Irvine sends what he has left in frontof him directly at Hiemdall as a deversion, while sending his second volley at their behind, aiming them for each of the three's upper back a general spot where at least on the three, it was unprotected.*
 jokemaster
02-25-2004, 12:35 AM
*Matt saw it. He knew that they needed to have another distraction. He rean out of his hiding spot, running to another one, hoping to make it.*
 Redwing
02-25-2004, 12:36 AM
Surface

Marin: *emerging from the portal* <How nice. We have an audience.>

*She tosses the morphing cube to Aidan with a jerk of her head. In the corner of her eye, she notices the approaching missiles*

Marin: *to Heimdall and Aidan* <Duck!>

*Aidan, distracted by the running man, ducks only just in time*
 Admiral
02-25-2004, 12:49 AM
Mines

Svafa: That is a risk we are prepared to take, but I agree we need to hurry. Heimdall is very dangerous in this state and I don't know the full abilities of the other two yet.

------------------------------

Asgardreid

Asgardreid: Anomly detected, it's gone. Scanning.

------------------------------

Surface

Heimdall: You are no Jedi. A true Jedi even if just a padawan would gladly give their lives to protect innocents. You are pathetic.

*With trained reflexs Heimdall drops to the ground and aims a blast of the previous spell at the crowd. When the wave hits people they begin to liquify. First their skin boils then bursts exposing internal organs which also become liquid. The process is quick but slow enough for the victims to let out screams of horror and pain. Especially since the spell was aimed at their lower torso. Giving them a little while before they died. The rest of the crowd runs off in horror*
 Kuuki
02-25-2004, 1:04 AM
*Seeing what happened to the crowd begins to anger him, Irvine collects the dribris and throws it directly above the four, and hurls it with everything that he muster.

He charges at the down Heimdall drawing his saber, igniting it. When he gets near him, he dodges the barrage with force speed, and in a blur, attacks on Heimdall's blindside.*
 Admiral
02-25-2004, 2:04 AM
*Heimdall rolls dodging Irvine's attack, and jumps to his feet.*

Heimdall: Anger, anger. Always going further and further from the Jedi teachings.

*Uttering another spell a whirlwind of debris is created blocking Heimdall, Marin and Aidan from Irvines view.

Heimdall to Marin and Aidan: Come, the torture of that one has just begun. The others may be closing in on us and before that I want time to set up a proper welcoming.

Heimdall to Irvine: Remember whelp, the blood of those who die in this town is on your hands because you were not strong enough to protect them.

*With the storm of debir covering them Heimdall, Marin and Aidan slip away*
 Deac
02-25-2004, 4:57 PM
*Gortick hears Raschel's question*

Gortick: I...avatar? What are those? Is that what...?

Orthos: Trust me, they're more trouble than they're worth!

*Inside* I heard that
 jokemaster
02-25-2004, 8:34 PM
*Marsh climbs from out behind his hiding place*
Marsh: Who the hell was that?
 Redwing
02-25-2004, 8:35 PM
((OOS: Deac, where is Ellela?))

Pub

*Shouts and screams are heard in the distance, from the direction the Irvines had gone. Raschel looks uncomfortable*

Raschel: Orthos, I think we'd better go...

----------

Surface

*Marin stops in the middle of a forest some distance outside the town*

Marin: <This is far enough, I think. I can sense living creatures about. That is good.>

*She demorphs, returning to her normal form*
 Admiral
02-25-2004, 8:43 PM
Heimdall: That was fun. Now what is this cube of yours?
 Redwing
02-25-2004, 9:14 PM
Marin: It's a reconstruction of an Escafil device. Developed long ago by an alien race, designed to give any being the ability to perfectly duplicate and inhabit the form of any creature. Actual shapeshifting can only duplicate form and sometimes mass. This way duplicates the being itself, down to its mind and its essence. Everything else aside, this cube will let you do what I do - morph.

*She looks at Aidan* He has already used the cube but he cannot morph yet. Our next step will be to get some sort of docile creature that the two of you can acquire. But first you need to use this cube.

*She hands the blue cube to Heimdall* Concentrate on the cube. Picture it in your mind. Block out everything else you can. You'll feel a tingling. When it stops, you can let go.
 Admiral
02-25-2004, 10:08 PM
*Heimdall takes the cube and does as Marin insturcts. After a few seconds the tingling stops and Heimdall lets go.*

Heimdall: Ok now what?
Page: 3 of 5