Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

BUG?: Duel scoring / respawn

Page: 1 of 1
 Samuel Dravis
01-03-2004, 7:54 PM
My brother has run across a bug in the game (not using OJP) that doesn't let you respawn after a fight if your score is negative. You can kill yourself on a duel map with no one on (usually), and get a negative score, then when you fight someone else and you win you will not respawn as you should (duel kill limit = 1) and your hp/shields are the same...you respawn correctly if you lose the fight(s), though.
 razorace
01-03-2004, 10:29 PM
Ok, so this only happens in Duel Mode and if there's noone else on the map?
 Samuel Dravis
01-03-2004, 11:30 PM
He ran into it when he killed himself several times when no one was on the server (gaining negative score), then someone else joined and then it started to happen. He kill the other guy, didn't respawn and kept the same amount of HP, as if the kill limit was higher than one.
 razorace
01-04-2004, 12:25 AM
You're normally not suppose to be able to run around before other players show up on in the duel gametype. How did he do that?
 Sam Fisher
01-04-2004, 1:25 AM
Yeah, I can kill myself no matter what duel server I'm on, when no one else is on it at the time. It's fun to litter the map with corpses :D
Page: 1 of 1