Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Jedi Dome - new map - need opinions!

Page: 1 of 1
 darkdreamr
12-09-2003, 4:26 AM
Ok... hot off of still editing my current project (total jedi war)
I came up with another idea... Jedi Dome....

Its a large arena pit with a elongated U type inside..

Hard to explain.. i have the arena mapped already... (nowhere near as big as TJW so i did it decently quick)
ill get screen shots as soon as this question is answered for me

Should i keep the arena primarily for swoops???
OR
should i mix tauntauns and swoops together??

mixing would give the player the option of a slower but more adjile creature insted of the Fast but more powerful Swoop

Answer here or in my poll
 Druid Bremen
12-09-2003, 9:07 AM
If the map is big, swoops, and tauntauns perhaps. If it is small, tauntauns. Small map + swoops = Loads of people with - scores.
 darkdreamr
12-09-2003, 11:29 AM
http://jk3hilts.rockzz.com/jedidome.jpg)

heres about the size of it.. i want it to be semi cramped cause its not very easy to take someone out with a light saber while on a swoop.. i think this map may whield interesting results..
i would say it could compfortably hold 8 players
 Druid Bremen
12-09-2003, 12:45 PM
That is kinda small.. Just takes about 5-10 seconds to walk to the end of the dome lol. Tauntauns will do.
 Ockniel
12-09-2003, 12:51 PM
yeah, im saying taun tauns, but if I were makin the map I would maybe put some idea that Its on a snow covered place, e.x.: windows,a hole in the roof, ways out that you cant go through.

but...thats just me.

and by the way how did you put on that pic? Ive been really wanting to know but no one will tell me.
 Druid Bremen
12-10-2003, 8:07 AM
What do you mean? You mean hosting the picture on a website? Or taking the snapshot of the game? If it's the snapshot thing, bind /screenshot to a key, and press it whenever you want to take a shot.
 Vile
12-10-2003, 7:13 PM
way to small for swoops........

also very nice 4 blade triton like saber :)
 Ockniel
12-11-2003, 8:56 AM
I meant to put it on these threads but nvm, im asking on yadas swamp
 [SASH]Nathan
12-12-2003, 2:14 AM
yo can i ask which npc type you use for mp tauntauns, i cant get it to work :( swoops, xwing, etc all work fine but my tauntauns dont wanna show :p
 Jedi Luke
12-12-2003, 5:09 AM
Tauntauns definately, its way too small for swoops.
Page: 1 of 1