Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

A couple of questions

Page: 1 of 1
 EJunkie
12-01-2003, 11:44 AM
When running a server on jka i was wondering if there are any settings to,

1. Increase the amount of grenades, tripmines ect, you can carry. At the mo it is 10

2 Increase the amount of tripmines, detpacks ect, you can lay on the floor.

3. increase the area of dual, you know b4 it gets severed.

Just a few thing i wanted to change so me and my m8s can have some more fun. Cheers
 Amidala from Chop Shop
12-01-2003, 4:43 PM
None of those can be changed right now. Mods for JK2 let you do some of those things in the past, and future mods for JA might as well.
 Kurgan
12-02-2003, 3:05 PM
You'll need to grab the recently released SDK and code those yourself into a new mod... (get it from Lucasfiles.com!)
 EJunkie
12-02-2003, 3:52 PM
Originally posted by Kurgan
You'll need to grab the recently released SDK and code those yourself into a new mod... (get it from Lucasfiles.com!)

ahh cool, i will check that out. Is it easy to make them changes so it will run server side do u think?
 Kurgan
12-03-2003, 3:36 PM
Don't ask me, I'm not a coder... heck I'm brand new to Q3 editing, so I don't know anymore than you, sorry!

Only way to find out is to try it. There should be tutorials on the 'net to get you started though...
Page: 1 of 1