Note: LucasForums Archive Project
The content here was reconstructed by scraping the Wayback Machine in an effort to restore some of what was lost when LF went down. The LucasForums Archive Project claims no ownership over the content or assets that were archived on archive.org.

This project is meant for research purposes only.

Adventures in a strange world

Page: 1 of 2
 Black Knight of Keno
10-25-2003, 5:02 PM
Well... This is quite big RPG. You can be a monk, Martial-Arts master, Samurai, Soldier, Whatever you like but it must be something in China/Japan in the 1300-1800.
Towns are: Virran, Gardo, Fildar, Hjalar, Hjenhong, Serodom, Hardina, Hwingjang.
Forests are: Hirwong, Heras, Grenod, Virtong, Jinhan
Profile is like this:
Name:
Hometown:
Weapons: Kama, Sai, Sword
Bio:
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Name: Tepe Hjuwang
Class: Ninja, Martial-Arts master
Hometown: Hardina
Weapons: Ninja sword, two Sai's and nunchaku
Bio: Tepe was 10 years old when soldiers came and took his parents. He never saw them again. He packed his things when he was 10Ѕ and headed to the Ninja-town, Virran. He lived there until he was 28 and moved again to Hardina.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tepe walks in the marketplace, trying to find herbs.
 weiderudare
10-25-2003, 8:24 PM
(((((Whats Kama and Sai?????))))))
 rick ulo 11103
10-25-2003, 10:25 PM
name: rick ulo
class: none... yet
homeplace: hardina
weapon: samurai sword
bio: rick was abandoned by his parents when he was six his father who cared for him alot left him his sword. rick was a begger and barely lived.

rick asked a man who was looking at hearbs for some money
 Apologetic
10-25-2003, 10:27 PM
Name:Apologetic Goeus
Class:Samurai
Hometown:Hardina
Weapons:Sword((((Im might change it when i kno what those other 2 are)))))
Bio:Apologetic was trained under one of the greatest Samurai wariors.But, He is now one of the last Samurai's alive and is on a mission to gather up the Samurai and attack the enemy.
------------------------------------------------
Apo walks down the crowded streets sword in his robe looking out for posible enemys.

((((Sorta a star wars theme thing goin on eh? Jedi is to Samurai)))))
 Black Knight of Keno
10-26-2003, 5:57 AM
((Here you can find some weapons (http://www.rapideskarate.com/kobudo.htm) ))

Tepe buys some herbs and starts walking outside of the marketplace.

((Please do notice that George Lucas has based Star Wars in Kurosawa's Samurai-movies :p ))
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 11:59 AM
rick felt hurt that the man had completly ignored him and followed him around
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 3:21 PM
(((Well yea i mean the samuri were like jedi geting picked off))))

Apo walked down the street and saw a man with herbs"Well might as well get some to...."Apo walked through the market.
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 7:52 PM
nobody seems to be noticing the poor little boy
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 7:58 PM
Apo notices the poo little boy:D "I should kill him now he may be one of the old samuri capture traps...."Apo walks over to the little guy and hides his sword"Ok what are you doing here?"

((((Rick Learn to add punctuation! )))))
 rick ulo 11103
10-26-2003, 8:05 PM
ya well learn how to spell "poor", plus who cares about punctuation... other thaen you.

rick simply said that he was begging.
 topshot
10-26-2003, 10:51 PM
((You do realize you could get banned again for this flaming, don't you, rick? Because I'd suggest you be wise about your actions......))

I might join in this RPG, but it may be later on........
 Apologetic
10-26-2003, 11:26 PM
(((((That was one messed up typo "Poo boy?" Any way))))

"Go on speak up i wont bite"(Thinking):

I might slice you if you do anything but beside that....
 Black Knight of Keno
10-27-2003, 6:10 AM
Tepe was out of the poor little boy's site.
He was behind Apo "You shouldn't tease youngsters... Hmm... Samurai..." Tepe said and took his nunchaku in his hands.

((Rick, you could get in a little "accident" if you keep that up :rolleyes: ))
 Apologetic
10-27-2003, 9:16 PM
Apo doent turn around but just stands straight up and says"You dont sound very friendly...."Apo quickly draws his sword stops it just below Tepe's neck.
 topshot
10-28-2003, 12:09 AM
Name: Top "Shotty" Shot
Class: Rurouni (A samurai with no travel destination. Hopes it'll be an exception.)

Hometown: Virran
Weapon: Sakabato (A reversed samurai blade meant for dishing out mere injuries instead of deaths.)
Bio: Once a skilled swordsman who practiced Satsujin (Swords that give Death), he relinquished his role as an assassin and eventually gave up the Way of the Warrior, outcasting himself from the imperial guard.

5 years have passed since his exile, and he has finally decided that travelling to all sorts of places will calm his tempered spirit. Before he set out, he took up the lessons of Katsujin (Swords that give Life) and passed with flying colors.

Armed only with his Sakabato, he ventures out into the world.

-------------------------------------------

Top had arrived in town, taking in the beautiful sights of the village he had now entered. During his walk through the market, he picked up an apple and payed a couple zen to the owner of the fruit carriage, took a bite, and thought it was delicious.

A few foot steps away, he heard a sword being drawn and ran off to look around. Stopping the samurai from doing the unthinkable, he asked, "Is there a problem here, sir?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-28-2003, 7:26 AM
"Well... Well... The sammurai got's some guts..." Tepe said and put his nunchaku away. "I like people that have guts... I'm Tepe... Tepe Hjuwang" He says and steps aside from Apo's sword.
 rick ulo 11103
10-28-2003, 7:14 PM
Originally posted by topshot
((You do realize you could get banned again for this flaming, don't you, rick? Because I'd suggest you be wise about your actions......))

I might join in this RPG, but it may be later on........

it was a joke but then again i do have a strange sense of humor.

Feeling scared rick felt his fathers sword knowing that he probably could not do anything with it.
 Apologetic
10-28-2003, 8:50 PM
(((Ok my post was like deleted....))))

Apo lowers his sword and puts it away"Yes well I guess I should do that more often...Im Apologetic,Apologetic Goeus,And who is this"Apo motions to Top shot
 topshot
10-29-2003, 2:10 AM
"People call me 'Top Shot', but I prefer the name 'Shotty.' Those who've crossed paths with me, and have meant no harm to others, shall live. Those who do mean harm to others shall feel my blade being shafted within their bowels."

*unsheathes his sword.*

"Any questions?"
 Apologetic
10-29-2003, 2:18 AM
"Well im not looking for a fight so where your destination...anyone?"
 Black Knight of Keno
10-29-2003, 12:50 PM
"Well... I was going to my place... To make some medicine from these herbs..." Tepe said and tapped his bag.
"You can come if you like... But Apologetic, you should chill when we get there... You could get angry about my 'profession'..." Tepe said and started to walk towards an allie. Soon he turned to a door, unlocked it, opened it and walked in, taking his shoes off and starting to walk towards the kitchen to make tea.
 rick ulo 11103
10-29-2003, 6:53 PM
"can i come in?" asked rick thinking one word "shelter"
 Apologetic
10-29-2003, 9:23 PM
"Profession...."Apo had an idea what his'Profession' Was. Apo took his sword and stuck it behind him so he wouldnt be quick to kill.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-30-2003, 11:53 AM
"Come in!!" Tepe shouted from the kitchen. When they stepped in, took thair shoes off and walked to the livingroom, they saw paintings, declarion weapons and doors, leading to bedroom, kitchen, storeroom and to three guestrooms.
 rick ulo 11103
10-30-2003, 6:42 PM
rick was fasinated he had never been in a house. he walked in and out of doors and getting to know the place.
 topshot
10-31-2003, 12:54 AM
"This place is most interesting, Tepe. Almost reminds me of home, except without a trace of dogs anywhere."
 Apologetic
10-31-2003, 1:44 AM
"Well your decreative."Apo had a feeling something was up so he had his hand close to his sword just incase.
 Black Knight of Keno
10-31-2003, 4:30 PM
Tepe was behind Apo. "Thank you. Does anybody want some tea?" Tepe was holding a tray where was cup's and a teapot.
 Apologetic
11-01-2003, 2:48 AM
Apo declines"One thing I learn in this life is to never trust anyone....You may learn im paranoid so I bring my own recipe"Apo takes his bag grinds some herbs and spices takes a few containers of water Mixes and walks out"Be right back I just need to make a fire."
 topshot
11-01-2003, 3:36 AM
Shotty smiles and nods,"I accept your generous offering, Tepe. Thank you."

He then looks over to Apo, and says to him just before he leaves,
"Sometimes you have to learn to trust at least some people, Mr. Apo. Well, at least that's what I've learned from my experiences. You look a little nervous. I can tell just by sighting that your hand is moving a little closer to your sheathed sword."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-01-2003, 6:37 AM
"Hmmh... Leave Apo... His obviously a loner... But... Now, we drink tea!" Tepe says and carries the tray to a table in the livingroom.
He sits on the floor and fills some cups with tea.
 Apologetic
11-01-2003, 5:42 PM
"Yes well I trust only those who earn trust dont take it personally i'm just paronoid"Apo stirs his little Mixture over the fire and pours it in his cup."I dont take chances its a long story"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-01-2003, 5:48 PM
"Then you dont want to look this..." Tepe said and showed a necklace. It was somekind of symbol. "When you look closer, you can see Ying & Yang-symbol... If you believe in that kind of stuff..."
 Apologetic
11-01-2003, 6:09 PM
Apo sips his drink"Theres always a balance in good and evil and well my problem happend a few years ago."Apo sighs
"I was a child and was learning the way of the samurai,There was a bunch of soldiers that came and kiled my family but i was hiding in the forest of our land.I found a house and the family let me hide there.Little to my knoledge were they going to betray me.After that I had to escape when they tried to train me as a warior...So i learned to never trust again."
 topshot
11-01-2003, 8:13 PM
"Hm, yes, I see. Must've been hard on you when they----"

Shotty shuts his mouth quickly he says anything else, so as not to temper or agitate Apo.
 Apologetic
11-01-2003, 10:38 PM
Apo smiles slightly and jokenly glares at him"Smart move...."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-02-2003, 6:20 AM
Tepe took his necklace in his hands, he walked into his bedroom and put the necklace in a box. Soon he came out and walked to the storeroom. He took his sword, his sai's and his nunchaku in his hands and walked out of the storing room. Tepe put the weapons next to the livingroom's door and sat on the place where he was before he stud up.
"I do not trust you either, Apologetic... But I still need to test your trust... Maybe you have learned that nobody is worth of your trust... I was like that about two years ago... Then I started to train again. I was paused my learning skills because I did not trust my sensei... It was a mistake. I one day travelled again to my sensei's house because we were going to train outside the town... I walked into his house because the door was open... I saw... I saw..." tear dropped to Tepe's cheak. Tepe whiped it off and was quiet. If somebody would look closely to Tepe's face, hecould notice that his eyes were going blacker and blacker by his anger and memories.
 topshot
11-02-2003, 1:47 PM
"Sadness. Pain. Memories you want to hold back, but cannot hold back the tears. I know all too well what it's like to lose someone."
 Black Knight of Keno
11-02-2003, 2:12 PM
Tepe looked topshot, his eyes were allmost hole back. "Really? My sensei died because I didn't believe that he could beat fifteen bad ninja's... Well... He beated them... I found those on his back..." Tepe said and pointed fifteen throwing stars hanging on the wall. Tepe's eyes were coming normal. He stud up and walked to the kitchen to make medicine from the herbs he bought.
 Apologetic
11-02-2003, 2:44 PM
Apo knew what this world was like and exactly why he stood alone"I dont trust people beacause then i might become to emotionaly involved.After that happens.....well...we all kno."
 topshot
11-16-2003, 7:22 AM
Topshot looks out one of the windows and spots the government officials walking down the street. Quickly, he packs his things and heads for the door.

"I'm sorry, but I must not let them catch me. Sayonarra......"

With that all said and done, he makes his exit.
 Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 11:56 AM
Tepe open's the kitchen window. A little bird flies in and Tepe takes a message from it's back.
"Hmm... Most interesting... maybe the others would be interested too..." Tepe says to himself and looks how the bird flies away. Tepe closes the window and puts the medicine into his little beltbag. Then he walks to his weapons. "Now we need longbow's and very sharp swords... Anybody coming with me? I got a message, saying that few bad ninja's outside the town... Guaards dont know it yet... hopefully..." He said. He went to his bedroom. Soon he came back to the others with a black ninja suit and a mask. Tepe removed the mask and equipped himself. He put a forest green coat on and was ready to fight. "We just need to get to the armory to get longbow's and sharpen our sword's... Well... I just have to buy a sword or kill a samurai to get a sword..."
 rick ulo 11103
11-16-2003, 2:44 PM
rick was sitting there sipping his tea when he heard what tepe said
 Apologetic
11-16-2003, 4:20 PM
Apo quickly held a sword under Tepe's neck"Dont even think about it bud"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 4:33 PM
"What... are... you... doing!?" Tepe ask's. Then he grabs the sword and in few seconds, Tepe is holding Apo's sword on Apo's neck.
 topshot
11-16-2003, 5:13 PM
A breeze of wind blows in and surprisingly un-arms Tepe's stolen sword from his grip.

"If you seek a challenge, challenge me", a familiar voice said.
 Black Knight of Keno
11-16-2003, 5:28 PM
"Topsot... Youre back allready?" Tepe says and walks out. "Are you coming or not?"
 topshot
11-16-2003, 5:34 PM
(Lol! It's quintuple threat of spam! Eat it now! *Goes to work eating it.*)

"Where to?"
 Apologetic
11-16-2003, 8:55 PM
Apo took his sword back."Buy a sword this ones mine And any samurai we meet i need to ally with them so we need no killing"
 Black Knight of Keno
11-17-2003, 2:17 PM
"Yeah... Whatever..." Tepe says, taking a small wooden box from a table nearby. Tepe put the box into his beltbag and started to walk towards the closest weapons shop, putting his mask in his beltbag. He was wearing somekind of tunic so no one would see that he's a ninja.
Page: 1 of 2